Man, that's a lot of thinking

Man, that's a lot of thinking.

Other urls found in this thread:

schul-grammatik.de/englisch/american-dream-beisipelklausur/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But "Native" Americans were illegal immigrants too. They belong in Siberia.

That's a lot of technology they don't have, huh. :/
I hate this "cartoonist is all-knowing" meme.

>a fucking moop

Is this pro or anti immigration?

Liberals know what happened to the Indians after this new, violent culture was allowed to infiltrate their lands, right?

Indians didn't/couldn't stop us from coming and they got exterminated. Now, they hardly exist

I wonder why it didn't work?

They didn't build a wall.

> indians would have survived if they built a wall

so this is anti immigration right since all the natives died

Just validates the notion that you should check who comes into your country or else they will destroy everything you have.

They were illegal in Siberia too, they came from present day china

>native american language
>native american culture

Whoa that is some pretty abstract thinking user

The cartoonist does realize that he is making an argument FOR building walls, right?

Why is there a jew among the pilgrims?

>Illegally
What Native law were the settlers breaking?

and what happend to the dumb natives?

looks like trump is fukking right there. MAGA m8

Maybe natives would still be around today. You would have to be retarded to think natives didn't benefit from trading with Europeans initially though.

It would have gone a lot better for them. At least before we start bombarding them with vastly superior weaponry.

Are Liberals unable to to recognize that the poor native americans who were "genocided" and enslaved by the "ebil white man" and the people who used to live in America before Whites came there are actually the same?
They do know that things didn't work out that well for the Indians?

If anybody, a kraut should know

Yeah I always think this is hilarious.

The natives welcomed immigrants into their land and we destroyed them completely.

Why the fuck would we want that to happen to us?

This so much.

While I'm not advocating that the genocides committed against NA were justified by the society we have today, what happened, happened. Learn from the past. Break the cycle.

>enter illegally
>implying native niggers had such laws

>indians
>building anything

pick one, squanto.

Indians were savages no better than niggers or abbos
Twain was right

I feel like the artist is trying to push for immigration and is trying to appeal to whites by saying how would you like it if you were kept out of America. But if you look at it from the natives' point of view whites immigrating to America was pretty disastrous for them. So I feel like the actual meaning (and not the artist's meaning) of the cartoon is that whomever lives in a certain country should be careful about allowing too many immigrants in or else bad things will happen to you.

ya all the alcohol, drugs and european viruses that they had no resistance too really did them a lot of good.

well, I guess they won't be genocided after all! good for them!

Despite all the memeing, what happened to the Indians is so fucking sad. An entire race of people and a multitude of different cultures, languages and religions just lost to the world completely.

That kind of diversity is actually good, because it makes the world a richer and more interesting place, while the "mix all people together everywhere" bullshit just produces a boring, shallow world.

apologize

To leftists the idea of "fairness" often trumps practicality or even their own survival.

Leftists have literally no self-awareness.

There's nothing wrong with this.

And if they built a wall, then they wouldn't have been wiped out. Really makes you think.

Smallpox killed off most of the Indians. If it weren't for the isolation of the Americas the United States would look like Nunavut ethnically

They should have built a wall and stopped us from coming in. Look at how well not doing that worked out for them. If anything, this cartoon is anti-immigration, to me anyway.

Also other savages that would genocide them and vice versa before the evil white man ever came

They didn't though and almost all of them died.

>injuns
>build anything
pick one

Could have prevented genocide, better get building.

really makes you stroke your mohawk

its a pity none of the indians had a system of government that could vet the pilgrims

How long were they going to avoid disease?

It was a time bomb just like Islam in europe. Once you go leftist it's just a matter of time before Islam fucks you. And yes Norway is falling down with Europe.

Good riddance I'd say. Natural selection at its finest.

>Implying americans should do the same mistake as injuns did

This one really got me thinking

Old joke is old.

that's a pretty good idea considering how they were destroyed by pilgrims

Is this some kind of shit bait or are you actually retarded? No seriously, tell me.

Ha

They were illegal in china as well, they migrated there from modern day africa

How can you be a muslim feminist lmao

White Europeans didn't immigrate, legally OR illegally, to this continent. We conquered it.
Nobody asks the conqueror to apologize for conquering.

well desu nobody cares about them to this day not even liberals

They let the foreigners in and were destroyed.

What point was the artist trying to make again?

seems like pro but it's a better point for anti actually

What sort of self hating spaniard is against colonization? you fucking faggot, doesn't conquistador mean anything to you?

They would have been smart to brutally murder every single white man who landed on their shores. This proves our point, if we don't stop the flood of illegal immigrants, we will become a minority in our own country. We will be slowly bred out and chastised until the white man is no more. The Wall is only a start to what will hopefully become an awakening of racial consciousness amongst Americans of European descent.

...but they didn't assimilate with the culture.....

you missed the joke, dumbass. the comic was made to point out the hypocrisy in the "build a wall" plan, but unintentionally made a pretty good argument for the wall instead

If you aren't actually that religious I guess.

Problem is, everyone in Syria and the middle east is super religious, zealous even.

underrated post

why are finns always so autistic?
obviously the cartoonist is making a pro immigration/hypocrisy point but the reality is it didnt go so well for the native americans

SUPRISE
Cultural Marxist struck again.

Natives attacked the colonists and participated in scalping which is why in turn we scalped them back and then they continued to die from diseases they were to exposed to as they moved westward.

And they blamed us for infesting them with small pox when Jefferson called for giving aid to the natives and they refused.

>Natives
>unified coast line
>rule of law
>massive construction projects
Go take a nap, you're clearly sleep deprived.

>Man, that's a lot of thinking.

Exactly! See what happens with no wall? See what happens when you have a mass of invaders who do not learn the language or assimilate into the existing culture?

This is the single greatest argument for building a massive wall.

Thank you, well intentioned liberal cuck. Thank you!

They used to have both Americas. At the very least you anglos and Spaniards could have let them have a good chunk of each continent, ie left the inkas, aztecs and mayans alone because they were very interesting, and have let the Indians of the west coast and the mid-west be.

One of the liberal's many talents is ignoring inconvenient facts.

But that cartoon proves Trump's point. Unrestricted immigration wrecked the dang dirty redskins.

we actually assimilated pretty well with a lot of the tribes. some of them merged with the colonists and pretty much became the same over time. the ones that we ended up beating the shit out of (and that still complain today) were the ones that tried saying "fuck off, we're full."

>Finnish education

>google the image
>this comes up
schul-grammatik.de/englisch/american-dream-beisipelklausur/index.html
>Relating to the article you can say that it criticizes the anti-immigration trend because it is unfair.
>In my opinion this cartoon is very convincing because its message is very clear.

Fuck, I'm so happy to be out of school. Literally brainwashing institutions. I had to write shit like "islam is peaceful" essays.

Shamefur dispray to accept help from the guys kicking your ass

Stupid to trust them too

I used to think that anyone can integrate into first world. But i'm slowly realizing that they cant and integrate they just bring their third world ideas with them and it takes generations to filter out.

That... that actually is a good question...

How about not sending huge numbers of Europeans to the Americas in the first place?
How about having kept it
>Asia for the Asians, Africa for the Africans, Europe for the Europeans, America for the Native Americans.

Of course all that is sadly way too late at this point and two wrongs in any case don't make a right.

>Smallpox killed off most of the Indians. If it weren't for the isolation of the Americas the United States would look like Nunavut ethnically

The smallpox meme is a myth. Indians on the American continent were dying off from disease long before Columbus landed.

Hum hello
#Land4RealMammals
They are illegal on land too, they belong in the ocean

It's pro immigration but libshits are so retarded they don't realize it makes the anti immigration point.

If they were smart, and weren't a bunch of savages, they would have done that.

the message is just anti-white

I hate when people dont realize that that cultural Marxism and globalization is the ultimate destroyer of nations. Just look at the roman empire they tried to integrate all these cultures and all it did was no one felt any type of patriotism towards it and it fell, this is what is happening to western societies today.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Also this could be taken just as easily as an argument against immigration as for immigration.

Yep. Mass immigration turned out wonderfully for the injuns

How can they enter illegally if there's no written law to begin with?

The fatal flaw in this argument is that white people have to identify with the colonists instead of the indians just because of their race

I have some info that we all including the neanderthals came from africa like a million years ago or so.

/thread

Don't you have a truth and reconciliation meeting to attend?

two wrongs don't make a right

The natives learned the hard way what happens when you let in too many illegal immigrants huh? :^)

>"""Native""" Americans
What about the land bridge :^)

Actually it's pretty simple.
Wouldn't it be for Euopeans bringing civilization to the american continent, the natives would live under a rock to this day.
They were not using this gigantic continent, no contribution to mankind whatsoever.
Im sorry, but it was justified.

Ugh.. I hate how stupid these people creating this crap are.

Someone make an edit with dinosaurs making a wall to keep the Mongolians out from crossing the ice bridge

Wait are you pro immigration or anti-immigration?

FUCKING VIKING TURKIC BASTARDS