I LOVE MEXICANS

Sup Forums will defend this

Also: strawpoll.me/11046533

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/21/exclusive-rnc-official-says-trumps-hispanic-meeting-says-never-said-open-amnesty/
breitbart.com/video/2016/08/21/trump-campaign-manager/#ooid=xjbm1nNTE63XpMu4_qHPXagrvdv-NjMF
strawpoll.me/11046533
youtube.com/watch?v=O6GUe95eRXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will you give up your racism to elect Trump?

It's normal to go back on things in the general election. You have to pivot away from the crazy people. Romney did the same thing.

Yeah man, I love Mexicans too.
Matter of fact, I'm actually not too into that wall he was mentioning. It was kind of racist.

Also for that poll, the mods should go through with whatever country wins

Oh shit it's getting more diverse now
But it's gonna be Canada. Let's be honest.

Even his supporters knew he wasn't going to build that wall or mass deport Mexicans using goon squads. This won't come as a shock to them--and they will still vote for him.

This is bullshit, his people already released a statement that said this is false.

>breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/21/exclusive-rnc-official-says-trumps-hispanic-meeting-says-never-said-open-amnesty/

Shills spammed it all day yesterday

They're spamming it all day again

Read the article; an "anonymous source" (some guy) at the meeting said that, although legalization (amnesty) was never mentioned, he "felt" that it was implied

Anyone who believes a Buzzfeed headline is either a shill or a double-digit IQ moron

Why is he back tracking on everything?

> getting so blown out you pretend that your candidate didn't win the nomination on depprting illegals.

Goddamn man you guys are giving me so much great material for my collage. Keep it up!

I've always defended this point, Trump finally caught up to me. The biggest sticking point with the left was that he was going to deport 11 million. Now we just stick them on the tax rolls and make them have to compete for jobs with the rest of us. We also need more housing inspections to make sure they aren't living 10 to a room.

(((anoymous))) source close to the campaign.

>(You)
How's shitlery "my pant suit" clinton?

That's not a reversal. His plan wasn't just deport the messicans and forget about them, it was always paired with a reformed border control including a fast-track process for returning former illegals. It was always there.

Everyone knew this was coming. 4D Chess..

Give amnesty to the good illegals and deport all the violent criminals. Nothing wrong with that, you've got to play the game to win.

This.

The wall was a metaphor, not a physical plan. Giving amnesty isn't the end of the word. Trump is doing a typical bargaining tactic. You overextend on what you want so that when you "compromise" back to what you REALLY wanted, they think they're getting a deal. So we lay down the amnesty for current illegals which is perfectly reasonable and then lay down the increased vetting.

This has been his plan from the beginning.

Just a kike shill still willing to kill Americans for Israel's wars.

Misinfo thread but I'd be happy either way. Mexicans dont really bother me, and he'd still be better than Shillary

>The wall was a metaphor
>It was always just a prank, bro

I hope this is just some advanced shilling

for

He has always said he would deport the criminal illegals.
Ones that have estabmushed long term ties, should face a fine of some sort but be worked out.
I have no problem with someone who has owns a business and a house I just want to be on the books, pay all back taxes

for immigrants?
Im ok with that

>Make it easier to legally migrate to the US
Why is this a problem? He's not tearing down the borders, he's just making the process less idiotic.

>The wall was a metaphor
LMFAO

Fake story... but thanks for helping to get some Hispanics to join the trump train.

I thought he always said he loved the legals? At least, ~"I'm going to do great with latinos".

>The wall was a metaphor
Kek

he has never been against immigration, only ILLEGAL ALIENS.

he has also said that IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE ILLEGAL BUT ARE CONTRIBUTING TO SOCIETY THEN A PASS CAN BE MADE FOR YOU.

the writing has BEEN on the wall. if you were caught off guard by this, then you duped yourself.

He was saying that from the beginning
He's just strictly against illegal immigration.

Good goy

Of course there will be a wall built. How else will you stop the flow of new ones?

A mass deportation would be a logistical and public relations nightmare though.

>buzzfeed
haha

HAHAHAHA

If they're illegally here they are criminal, violent or not. Fuck them all.

i love mexicans too but that doesnt mean i want them sneaking into my back yard illegally

Why would "Humane and efficient" mean "legalization"?

It could also mean gas chambers and furnaces, da?

5D chess

>Romney did the same thing
and then lost

breitbart.com/video/2016/08/21/trump-campaign-manager/#ooid=xjbm1nNTE63XpMu4_qHPXagrvdv-NjMF

On CNN this morning, Kellianne Conway was asked about deportation, and instead of saying, "yes, all illegal immigrant will be deported", instead she said "to be determined."

This

Fucking this man Sup Forums is so caught up with memes they don't actually understand a thing.

To those that don't understand this is actually a good thing. Completely alienating anyone from another country is not good we need to promote good hardworking individuals to become citizens that actually deserve it.

Not falling for the (((anonymous sources))). I won't panic before it's officially confirmed.

>ctr keeps shilling this fake story

wew, worried much?

Nice source
>(((Buzzfeed)))

He didn't win on that platform. That was the liberal outrage.

>Trump's stance on illegals was deportation
>Press used to haggle him saying that what about those who are illegal but are a boon to society nonetheless
>Trump always responded with, paraphrased, those who on merit deserve to stay will have a path to citizenship
Trump now reaffirms this by making an announcement of it. Press goes wild trying to make it look at Trump is backtracking.

A Classic

strawpoll.me/11046533

>canada 57%

>Romney did the same thing.
And how did that work out for him?

>d-don't call us lügenpresse goy, what are you, an anti-semite?

The alt-right is in full cognitive dissonance mode right now.
>Trump was misquoted
>Trump would never flip-flop
>It's a prank bro!

He would have lost even worse if he hadn't. Trump is trying to appeal to sane people now--not just haters and whites.

You know, I'm not voting for Trump for racist reasons like many people here. I legitimately believe in his policies and ideals. Especially his protectionist attitude.

This doesn't really bother me. You can have controlled immigration while having secure borders (the wall).

On CNN this morning, Kellianne Conway was asked about deportation, and instead of saying, "yes, all illegal immigrant will be deported", instead she said "to be determined."

Trump never lied, in his imagination he deports millions so he never lied. It was real in his mind.

>believing a fake source

thanks for correcting the record.

I don't care what he says so long as it gets him elected.

>Buzzfeed
sorry I only accept real news sources.

HAHA
Dees has become a self-parody.

Will you accept a video of Kellianne Conway refusing to answer the question? :^)

>buzzfeed
and idiots will eat it up

This has been debunked by the RNC officials as propaganda you dingus, get out.

This could also be a last ditch attempt if they figure Trump might win.
They put out the notion that Trump is also going to give amnesty, his polls might rise, considering that appeals to a previously untapped demographic.
He then feels more inclined to be lenient if the numbers are tight.
They are trying to rope him into something.
If i were American i wouldn't care too much about "Hispanics" more than the on-going immigration issue. If they, along with African Americans can become "American First!" then you are closing up the gaping hole in America that the Dems (communists) exploit.

Exclusive – RNC Official at Trump’s Hispanic Meeting Debunks False BuzzFeed, Univision Reports that Donald Succumbed to Amnesty Activists

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/21/exclusive-rnc-official-says-trumps-hispanic-meeting-says-never-said-open-amnesty/

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((indicates)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

How has no one spotted this yet? It's a word used by the biased mainstream media to twist what Donald Trump says and turn it into a completely different thought.

Hillary also uses it.
>Hillary in one of her speeches: "By saying that, Donald Trump is indicating that President Obama is on the sides of the terrorists."
All Donald had said was that Obama refuses to acknowledge radical Islam.

I don't understand how anyone believes anything the MSM says nowadays.
Oh and,
>@buzzfeednews
Get that shit out of here.

So debunked his manager wont answer the question.

>>buzzfeed
>and idiots will eat it up

Breitbart has a couple of stories from different sources calling BS on the Buzzfeed piece.

Daily reminder that the last president to give amnesty was Ronald Reagan

So which is it?
1) DNC misinformation.
2) The Wall was a metaphor. Good illegals is not an oxymoron.

What the fuck does that even mean?

What do you think..? Why would Trump back down from one of his strongest points?

He's talking about humane ways to deport them.

Everyone else notice this shift in CTR? Suddenly Trump isn't "racist" enough for their votes any more.

Sup Forums will defend anything their frog-joweled cult leader does. They're as bad as the retards that justify what Hillary does.

Why would Trump back down from being pro-choice?
Why would Trump back down from punishing women who have abortions?

Why the fuck are you reading Buzzfeed? Nothing on that site should be taken seriously. Chelsea Clinton is on the board of the company that owns it.

The liberals want to demoralize Trump supporters so they don't show up at the polls.

You're either a shill or a total retard.

Those are not his strongest points though.
Immigration, work and the economy is his strongest points.
Shit like that can go back and forth.

Nevertheless, it was false. Like most of the liberal bullshit being spread around about Trump.

>BUZZFEED
>BUZZFEED
>BUZZFEED
>BUZZFEED
>BUZZFEED

I feel sorry for the few Canadians who know how shit their shit is but can't do shit about shit.