Considering just who hired him in "Winter Soldier"?, should Batroc go free?

He did ultimately help expose the true conspiracy at work.

Yeah, we need him for the Gwenpool movie

I hope he gets to be on the Thunderbolts or something.

He's still on that watch list, but Hydra probably killed him anyway.

I was not impressed by GSP's performance

Can SHIELD really arrest people? Do they have a prison or anything or did they simply neutralize him then hand him over to authorities that could punish him for his crimes? I mean he's a merc, I'm sure he had other crimes he was wanted for in the first place.

I thought Fury was secretly funneling money to him. I don't think Batroc knew who he was working for, he was just a criminal.

Fury hired him, which makes him Fury's responsibility.

bartoc is ze proud papa!

I'd like to see him pop up in the Black Panther movie

I'd like him to pop up in DD

Just because the guy who hired him was the "good guy" doesn't make what he did any less illegal or immoral. All he knew was someone paid him to hijack a boat, so he did it.

Put him in Thunderbolts

AoS showed that SHIELD has numerous black site prisons.

>AoS
>canon

lolno

And hiring a pirate is illegal too.

>le non canon maymay
Die in a fire.

no u

Really thought that MCU was going this route with Batroc,Crossbones and Klaw to a smaller extent. When I 1st heard about Zemo in Civil War, thought we were one step closer.
Boy was I wrong. Hell, the Masters of Evil could of been a real threat.
AoS also introduced other Thunderbolts/Masters of Evil characters like Graviton and Blizzard.

>Blizzard
h-he'll be back right?

The Hood would make a perfect big bad for a season. Then they can bring back Graviton and Blizzard for The Hood's Masters of Evil.
Introduce some other B-Tier villains through out the season.
Perfect chance for Taskmaster, hell bring the real Strucker kids into the show and lets have Swordsman.