Repeats the same 3-4 phrases in exaggerated manner until it makes virgins laugh

>repeats the same 3-4 phrases in exaggerated manner until it makes virgins laugh
>do this for 5 years without any measurable artistic maturity or development
>rely on talented editors to make your shit suck less
>continue to espouse the same boring Sup Forums talking points that became uncool after trump won

Is Sam Hyde finished? Does he have any more tricks up his sleeves? Or am I just growing up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtzNEE2Esbc
youtube.com/watch?v=mvbb5NqQ_C0
youtube.com/watch?v=o3ob66UXzes
youtube.com/watch?v=0GQ9BStPmeA
youtu.be/emkMdTvg5pU
youtu.be/nM9g8ozZyAA
youtu.be/8G9QIIvSpzE
youtube.com/watch?v=MhpkLe8kdcE
youtube.com/watch?v=EZ0KfHHjyrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What i wanna know is why doesnt he just start a kickstarter or patreon where fans can pledge a set amount of money so he can produce new content? I dunno, just seems like a good idea.

...David Duke.

>another thread by one of the two completely buttblasted redditors that came to see pick rick

naw u aint growing up

Because people would bitch and Patreon would shut it down.

I should say that some skits on WP were phenomenal like the john maus one and the substitute teacher but the rest of them are either mediocre or bad.
I get how much you guys love the pickle memes but lets keep this thread on topic. How about you tell me what you find so funny in the last hydewars video and why it's not a rehash of his previous material.

he doesnt want to make new content, he wants to jerk himself off about his politics and bait lefties and jews

Your secret name, that neither me, nor nitrodubz will call you, will be TEENUS

This board has to be the only place where anyone still even remembers Sam Hyde exists. Dude's 15 minutes were up like 10 months ago.

>Hating on based Hyde

How to spot a redditor.
Remember that he fucked with Tim Heidecker forcing him to whine about his back and his not-so-good neighbourhood, remember that Sam Hyde ironically made the same thing. Sam Hyde is like Sup Forums if it was a real person

he doesn't matter

What is Sup Forums if it were a person?

He does here

>only knows about sam from world peace and hyde wars

>artistic maturity
Wtf does this even mean in this day? People piss in cans and others call it art.

I'm not hating him. I want you guys to disprove me because I loved his shit back in 2012 when I first discovered it. I've been watching him ever since but he doesn't seem like someone who was able to capitalize on his talent and audience. He just sells merch and shirts now while making car videos that are clearly less funny and thought provoking than even his original hidden set vertical videos. I'm sorry but "here's a 30 minute intro lol isn't that funny and ironic oh and by the way you should cut out toxic people from your life" is a parody of his 2011-2013 videos.
This implication sounds like a defense mechanism.

>Obscure internet goy with canceled show and commies are still triggered

This is the reason why Sam is G.O.A.T.

It means not making a boring version of what you were doing 5 years ago. The only people that disagree with this are people that found out about MDE in 2016 or later

>tfw marxist leninist but will defend MDE with my own life

If you were a fan of him since 2012 then you know he wasn't always like this. Sure he was edgy put he didn't pay too much mind to politics. Now he sucks yeah but mirror video sam/living with his mom sam was one of the funniest internet ppl ever.

>is a parody of his 2011-2013 videos.
that's the genius part
it's intentional.

Why was his show cancelled?

Posting non-political Sam kino

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtzNEE2Esbc

youtube.com/watch?v=mvbb5NqQ_C0

youtube.com/watch?v=o3ob66UXzes

Because he was a fucking idiot who couldn't behave himself on Twitter. Now he's blacklisted from the entertainment industry, the other MDE guys are no longer working with him and all he's got left is his autistic cult following to mooch off of until they get bored of him as well and he goes back to working in a car dealership.

>marxist leninist but will defend MDE
>a meme defending a meme

Makes sense.

He's retracted into a lesser form of his self is probably more accurate than saying he's the same exact guy, which he isn't obviously.
youtube.com/watch?v=0GQ9BStPmeA

Because he is a madman

>Is Sam Hyde finished?
no. he will forever keep getting away with it.

stop posting this comment you faggot shill

So what you really meant was that his stuff got stale for you and you wanted him to be a different guy, but he didn't do that.

this video and the video where he makes fun of the ad agency people, and the ashton kutcher one are prime sam. living with his mom, depressed, extremely cynical, and just hilarious

these are classics as well

youtu.be/emkMdTvg5pU

youtu.be/nM9g8ozZyAA

PAY

>facebook memes

hi Sam

Anyone who liked him in the first place is a faggot

>(You) in charge of being an oldfag

t. faggot

Yeah i like him what about it

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums consider him to be an alpha male
Really makes me think

What a disgusting human being.

>hates niggers and jews
>looks like the unholy hybrid of the above
poetry

The only funny thing he's ever done is college cunts. Tim Heidecker is based and Sam was a whiny bitch. "HURRRRR ITS WRONG TO NOT GIVE ME MY SHOW BECAUSE IM A RACIST PIECE OF SHIT HURRRRRRRR." Triggered righties are hilarious

what are the phrases?

he would stomp your fucking skull into dust

No matter what you say, you're never going to make me hate Sammy. He is one of the most non-fake people I have ever seen in my life.

you guys realize he purposely tries to make himself look as ugly as possible so that his fanbase can laugh at reactions from people like you right?
not particular phrases but in every solo sam video he latches onto one word or phrase and repeats it 4-5 times then moves onto another one and repeats it in different voices with different faces often on a heightened trajectory so as to highlight the humor in what he's saying

>being this much of a delusional dick-rider
why are MDE fans so weird and beta?

Please cite one factual example that Sam Hyde is racist.

>calling other people weird when you sit around in MDE threads shitting on it hour after hour
EMBARRASING

Sorry, race realist. I didn't mean to offend you by calling a spade a spade.

>dickrider
i literally made the thread you dumb faggot

>continue to espouse the same boring Sup Forums talking points that became uncool after trump won
i know this is a troll thread but Sup Forums is featured on mainstream news fequently, it's the most normiefied board on this site and you literally are saying NOTHING when you describe something as "Sup Forums talking points" because everyone on that board believes different things

i'm 99% sure the only people who ever say that are jewish and are trying to dismiss anyone who notices how many of you kikes are ruining everything as a "Sup Forumstard" or whatever ur silly meme of the week is

just my 2 cents fag

Mde threads tick me off, it's like deep pseudo shitposting that is ironically right

Not an argument, nor an example of Hyde being a racist. And dont' worry user, you didn't offend me. I don't get offended by false statements I read on Sup Forums.

90% of MDE videos are the editing and music

these words mean nothing. your post means nothing.

>ironically right
It's post-irony. Basically they phrase their real viewpoints in moronic ways so as to hide behind deniable plausibility.
>of course I don't REALLY want to mass murder the kikes, you crazy liberal! don't you understand satire? ;^)

what the fuck are you guys on about? im just saying sam isn't funny anymore

Nice thread, mind if I hang out, bud?

>he tries to make himself look ugly
>we laugh at him
>his fans laugh at us laughing at him
Literally the lowest form of humor, to make a fool of yourself. He's a jester.

no one was talking to you
fucking faggot

Hi Sam. Did you get health insurance yet?

he deserves better

sorry

>1:46
Never have these words been so true.

*tips fedora*

This is primo Samuel.

youtu.be/8G9QIIvSpzE

t. Sam

His whole life is LITERALLY a joke

Also every person who enjoys his content is always a huge piece of shit, a huge red flag

*posts reddit meme*
time to go back

I feel like Sam's in my head, he understands.

youtube.com/watch?v=MhpkLe8kdcE
PICKLE SAM IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
CHOSEN PEOPLE JUST HAVE A GOOD TIME

Does this guy live in his car now? The only stills I see of him are in his car looking like a fucking homeless.

What does Tim Heidecker and H3h3 have to do with this guy?

R E D
O
P
E
S

>this other guy will beat you up!

peak beta

>Is Sam Hyde finished?
yes, this is the exact moment it happened:

youtube.com/watch?v=EZ0KfHHjyrw

You don't think Caitlyn Jenner is beautiful?

Fuck you.

h3h3 guy blatantly plagiarized sam's videos when he started

Tim Heidecker got accused of being responsible of cancelling his shitty show on AS

h3h3 has no relationship with him other than years ago when h3h3 was first starting, Ethan made a shitty video inspired by him, nothing other than that is known, apparently Ethan messaged Sam and Sam called him a dicksucker

are u a girl??

He is on hatreon.com. Yes with a H

he's their daddy

His fans are so fucking autistic that they are still trying to meme him into success

>lets keep this thread on topic
>literally one of several daily Sam Hyde shill threads
wew

>having moral standards makes you female

OI! THATS WHAT THE QUEEN WOULD SAY

No you just type like most of the women I talk to on tinder. "Red flag" is not something I hear other men say about other men usually.

>he made himself an ugly jew on purpose
ok

I never said a man specifically, I talked about people in general, read it again, his fans are always shit people, that's it

"Piece of shit" and "red flag" are woman words

JUST

he bowed before the zionists

>whines about how hard it is to get health insurance
>shills for political ideaology that wants to keep healthcare a luxury item

Forwarding this thread to Sam :)

>Patreon

Nah we hatreon now.

Dany! I turned myself into a tree! I'm Tree Saaaaaam!

E-begging for money from kids who mistakenly see him as father figure........wew!

Talentless? Please. He showed plenty of talent when he got his show canceled off Adult Swim, then went on Tim Heidecker's podcast to cry and beg for Tim to help him get it back on the air.