You have 10 seconds to explain why you're not a muslim yet

You have 10 seconds to explain why you're not a muslim yet

Because I don't fuck goats.

I don't like anal beads

I'm not retarded and/or insecure

I am no dirty sandnigger.

If you want, you can just cut a hole in a watermelon and fuck that

I'm white I think.

I'm not a goat fucking, devil worshipping, savage.

Its not the middle ages anymore.

I'm not German

I can't speak German, Swedish, Londonistani or French

Becayse YHWH/Allah is an evil war god that needs people to die in wars for him to sustain himself.
I'm not a christian or a muslim because I don't worship this foul god.

Because i'm not a sexually insecure sandnigger

Above average IQ

I don't like fucking goats

I've had to spend all my life as a cogwheel. Let me at least -choose- my suicide, kike faggot.

I'm not German

My family would disown me .

Above double digit IQ: AKA: Not German

because im based

Because I don't enjoy fucking goats...

What's in the small cup?
Islam prohibits alcohol no?

I hate pedos, I don't fuck goats, and I believe that world is round and not flat. (20:53)

The only purpose of religion is to fool the populace into being obedient and unthinking, so that the leaders may do with them what they will.

Camel piss.

Jesus is Lord and risen from the dead.

Best post

Bacon

It's too complicated to understand.

Apatheist

Even if Jesus did rise from the dead, that doesn't mean that you will.

If I were, I'd later have to respond to similar threads about why I'm not Christian. I can't keep converting back and forth, guys.

I have died and it is christ who lives in me, im following him for eternal life

It means I will by His Grace and Righteousness be raised to everlasting life with Him in Peace after I die.

That is his word and promise to all who by faith believe his death pays their sin debt (not to allow one to continue sinning)

So there are only two options? You are either mudslime or a christcuck? There is no other way?

I'm not inbred, don't want to marry my 2nd cousin and I can think for myself. I don't want to fast like a maniac and listen to an ignorant uneducated Imam tell me what to think while bending over and my face is inches way from another dude's ass.

Christ Jesus said ;"I am the way, the truth and the life. No man comes to the father but by Me."

There is only One Way..

cause i don't live in canada

prove that you died

What's wrong with being dead?

Because fuck the majority of you.

>There is only One Way..
That's a lie according to mathematics. You can get the same result in many different ways.

Not too bad.

I dont want to join a cult of mentally ill maniacs.

I'm not a nigger pyschopath that whipes shit with my hand but won't eat pork, rapes people, or kills people cause "they think differently than me maybe"

I wish I was back in the military so I could kill more mudslimes.

>Jesus literally being God says there is only One Way and its him

>Slovenia can't into mathematics..

If you have two goats and one dies do you have more than one goat?

>What's wrong with being dead?

Because eternal life with your supreme creator in paradise is much better

for his eath OF you need to look at the bible but some other non biblical sources are

Tacitus, Pliny the Younger,Josephus, Lucian of Samosata, Jewish talmud

>If you have two goats and one dies do you have more than one goat?
Yes you do if you steal or buy one or the one that was left is pregnant.

draw Muhammad real quick

in the hadiths its only wrong for muslims to draw muhammad

>tea
>dates
>anal beads

What did they mean by this?

i have an education

Because the sun doesn't sink in a water hole at night and therefore Islam is wrong.

>Bacon and deep fried pork bellies
>It's almost worth the lolis

There is no proof that what the Koran says is true and it also contains lots of things that a good god couldn't reasonably endorse

kek

Because I'm not German

I like my freedom of speech.

First, flag.

It is a globalist ideology adept of subjugating other cultures. That is reason alone to wipe it from the face of the earth or contain it tightly in some shit hole.
It praises martyrdom.
It is not my culture nor minimally related, hence it receives a penalty from the start. In fact, it has subjugated my country a few hundred years ago, so I have an extra reason to fucking it hate it.

Because I'm a white man.

it's for niggers and sandniggers as in "you have to be this dumb to worship a desert death cult", auguably one of the worst choices one could make religion-wise

Because I love freedom and peace.

USA isn't part of the caliphate yet

The quran says that jesus is god because moh was a retard and fucked up , yet you idiot muslims dont even see that

I was vocal enough to piss off an imam who put a hit out on me. I cannot go to any islamic country (iran, syria, england)

Because its a shit tier religion. Duh

Because listening to them pray is like listening to my chain smoking grandma get rid of her morning phlegm.

Enjoy your new mosque in ljubljana

I hope they run it as a honeypot to pull a pokemon on them and catch the lot of them filthy southerners

Because prayer beads and pedophilia.
Too Catholic for my tastes.

we need to make that rocket fly !

German mudslime seems legit

I can't because I drew a cartoon of Mose Maimonides getting sucked off by Mohammed whilst getting butt-fucked by Jesus. So the only one of the three goat-fucker religions that will have me is Cuckstianity.

But... Islam also has a lot of degeneracy, incest, LGBT members who think that LGBT is accepted by their holy book, and low IQ.... Too Protestant for my tastes...

Because I'm not a sadistic, child-fucking, beheading fetish diseased psychopath, that's why.

Oh yeah, and 1st world Islam also has a shit ton of Feminist... Damn, too protestant for my taste as well.

It's my slavic duty to enjoy alcohol

Christfag here. YHWH and Allah are most definitely not the same being.

Allah is described closer to what Satan would be in the bible

>Islam
>any religion
frankly if you as a grown up man still need some imaginary "buddy" to tell you what to do thats your fucking business
just don't bother me with it Achmed

I don't want to rape everything I see and turn my surrounding into infertile wasteland covered with trash and human feces.

Bacon

Enough said.

>anal beads and massage oil
Wtf?

Pork2gud

Dignity. And no attraction to goats.

This, the basis of legal equality and modern ideas of freedom is the Christian idea that God made man in His own image, thus even a low-status man has a connection to the ultimate authority. This concept does not exist in Islam. The Quran is very clear that Allah is inhuman and unknowable, like a Lovecraftian deity.

>Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet.
>Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich.

You have 10 seconds to explain why you aren't a sheep.

the voice of God is your conscience, and it's impossible to ignore it completely.

islam does a good job of silencing it, enabling muslims to engage in paedophilia, rape, terrorism, etc. if you don't want to be told what to do, maybe you should look into it.

yeah muslims follow those alright

that's my go-to argument against islam too.
is life even worth living without bacon?

bc I don't want 2 wage war for a fantastic ideology that claims you will get 72 virgins in the next life if you kill yourself nao

Here's a fairly basic 3 point argument. TL;DR, the Qur'an flat out denies the crucifixion and death of Jesus.

Surah 5:47 – So let the followers of the Gospel (Christians) judge according to what God has sent down in it.

According to Mohammad, Christians are commanded to follow the texts they already possess (New and Old Testaments) and judge accordingly.

Surah 10:94 – So if you [Prophet] are in doubt about what We have revealed to you, ask those who have been reading the scriptures before you.

Mohammad is told that everything being revealed to him should line up with previous revelations, and if he has any questions or concerns, ask the Jews and Christians for confirmation.

Surah 4:157 – and said, 'We have killed the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the Messenger of God.' (They did not kill him, nor did they crucify him, though it was made to appear like that to them; those who disagreed about him are full of doubt, with no knowledge to follow, only supposition: they certainly did not kill him-- [158]No! God raised him up to Himself.

In spite of the fact that everything should line up with previous scriptures according to Mohammad, the Qur'an flatly denies the crucifixion, death, and thus, resurrection of Jesus, the central tenets of Christianity without any evidence to the contrary, and therefore is provably false.

Because I'm an atheist.

Crusades

Because it's narcisisstic to believe that out of all the relgions in the world, all the different beliefs systems, that yours is the one that's correct.

I have a brain.

fpibp

gotta admit, i kinda want to behead degenerates

I wasn't born in Germany