Germany General: "Was zum Teufel ist denn los?" Edition

President Gauck attacked by angry citizens last week after shitting on the idea of representative German democracy.
>The elites are not the problem, the people are the problem
>sputniknews.com/news/20160814/1044261166/rioters-germany-gauck-elite-people.html?utm_source=https://t.co/1OFQ7Xmpc2&utm_medium=short_url&utm_content=bUWd&utm_campaign=URL_shortening

German government issues order for citizens to stockpile supplies in 69-page handbook
>reuters.com/article/us-germany-security-stockpiling-idUSKCN10W0MJ

I saw a couple of people freaking out about it a few hours ago, but the board's been especially overrun with paid shitposts today.

Come in, Bernd. Please let us know you're okay.

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=z12D0zt-V4iI.kXGfjpzjOS1Q
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ePrFyPfUSu1lw38Xa918XHlyqFAiA3OFbgODLsOpCqQ/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0
youtube.com/watch?v=geLw8H-GdzM
youtube.com/watch?v=Gd5TPWXgOFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Germans are too comfy, they won't do a full on revolt.
But soon, with Trump becoming President, America, Poland, Russia, and UK will liberate them.

Related: Just watched news and ... The german government just recommended that citizens should stock up with food, water ans other necessary supplies for 10-15 days - for the First time since the cold war. Wtf?!

there must be war with Russia so that the last of the prime white breeding stock is killed off and the remaining European women can breed with Arabs and Somalians

im so sick of this shitole. liberal bernds all over embrache raepfugees and let them shagg their stupid grills.

good im not paying anything into this broken system and leave soon. there will be a time when the wellfareleechers fight with the raepfugees and i dont want to see that.

fuck im out here, even somalia sounds better than this!

I'm fine. Germany will be fine. I'm serious.Germany is still one of the greatest countries on earth. And while the current state of it sucks compared to let's say 10 years ago, I can already feel the pendulum swing back. Things are gonna get better, because people are waking up and getting sick of it. Despite all the shilling in the media, which makes it appear that everyonne here is happily supporting Merkel, people are less and less supportive of the government.
And when politicians care about one thing it's votes. Keep you eyes open and you will see what I mean. Things that were labeled OMG NAZI are now openly discussed. And comments on facebook or under articles on news sites are getting more and more redpilled.
I'm sure things will sort themselves out.

>inb4 naive cuck
I've been right about many things in the past and I've seen a lot of stuff coming. I'm confident I'll be right with this too.

>trump getting elected
>believing this hard
yeah enjoy 8 years of Shillary

is this just another ombongo nuclear war threat 2013 edition or is there some truth in this?

what we thinking here

>stock up food

probably because of the upcoming war against russia

>gauck attacked
good, he deserves it. He is a Volksverräter.

>upcoming war against russia
Civil War is more Plausible imo

Huh? Doesn't feel like that. War against russia right now is more likely than a civil war in germany. What makes you think that we get a civil war? Media knows how to suppress shit but I'm sure I would have seen it on Sup Forums if there were any trouble in germany.

Keked. You know the truth: AfD gets 25 %, SPD allies with Linke and Green Party => Finis Germaniae. In 10 years you won't recognize your country anymore and evacuate yourself to white Eastern Europe. You're welcome.

>stock food and water for 15 days
>it was actually meant for Achmed not for war

fug

> German government issues order for citizens to stockpile supplies in 69-page handbook
Race war a go
pol was right all along

Expose and investigate big media

Make graphs

We need to do the same here in us

As do britbongs

> t. Ahmed

no I'm serious. I knwo about the current shitty situation but I don't see a civil war erupt any time soon.

Also we don't have any weapons. Merkel will deploy the Bundeswehr in the country and beat down any dissidents.

>sputniknews.com

Uuuh.. Yeah nah.

it won't be against Merkel kek. But civil race war is unavoidable. Europe is still being invaded by thousands of new browns with each passing day.

How haven't you seen "trouble in Germany" on Sup Forums? The last year has been a deluge of trouble.

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=z12D0zt-V4iI.kXGfjpzjOS1Q

it will not be started by the germans

again, I am aware of the situation. I don't see the current mood in the population that points towards a civil war.

What do you mean? Erdogans goatfucker disciplines will start one?

To add to this, I doubt the """"refugees"""" start one, at least not yet.

>German government issues order for citizens to stockpile supplies in 69-page handbook

They said this always. It's nothing new.

You will soon have "American conditions" in Mudslime-crowded cities but no National Guard to stop the uprisings :D Your state is just a cheap joke, sry for stating the obvious.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ePrFyPfUSu1lw38Xa918XHlyqFAiA3OFbgODLsOpCqQ/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

what part of retard don't you understand?

youtube.com/watch?v=geLw8H-GdzM

and
youtube.com/watch?v=Gd5TPWXgOFQ

>"The elites are not the problem, the people are the problem,"
>mfw he actually said it

Did he forget that he's not among his jewish "elite" friends and didn't hide his powerlevel?