>Out This Week:
Year By Year: A Visual History - Updated & Expanded Edition
Poe Dameron #6

>Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=xmXp802sFgQ

>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=frdj1zb9sMY

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

Second for fresh out of training

Seeing that Imperial Stormtrooper makes me wonder if there are little Star Wars versions of Neo Nazi gangs in the ST era. I think they may have alluded to this in Bloodlines with Imperial flags and whatnot being sold on the black market (not the ones being sold to rich people, but ones sold to normal jack offs for cheap). I would love to see an ST era book or something where someone is walking in the wrong alley of Nar Shaddaa and all of a sudden a bunch of humans in mix-matched ISB/Stormtrooper/TIE pilot armor surround them and ask if they miss Palpatine or something.

Someone please stick googly eyes on a Stormtrooper helmet for me.

>Seeing that Imperial Stormtrooper makes me wonder
Meant to say 'Seeing that bounty hunter wearing an Imperial Stormtrooper helmet in TFA'.

I'm sorry but that would consume too many MBs. Don't want Sup Forums running out of space.

That are some cute young clones right there.

Why the fuck does the legends rec list have the NJO in it?

I'm sure there are, or rather there were until the FO recruited them and killed the ones who refused to join.

Side-note: how awesome would it be if the 501st counter-protested these losers?

SS, are you fucking blind?

>yfw there is a page with a Seventh Sister cutout mask
>yfw on the bottom right it urges you to send in photos of yourself molesting cute young boys

>>SS, are you fucking blind?
Are you?

Because a bunch of faggots kept complaining that I didn't include it.

But technically these clones are just 10-13 years old, enhanced growth and all that.

That's a fully grown man. They're all grown men.

Can confirm; my padawan's a Miraluka

>Are you?
Which one of you fuckers said that? Seriously, Zeb, point me in his general direction so my blindfold can glare at him!

So?

The point is they are still technically young.

They're all boys with the bodies of men. The Republic was literally sending twelve year olds out to die in a war that wasn't really their own, and all the survivors had to look forward to was PTSD and a halved maximum potential lifespan.

at least they wanted to be there, unlike the poor battle droids

I hate you waifu faggots so much. This season cannot start soon enough

Hate leads to the dark side user.

>Does nucanon have any sort of Imperial equivalent for the ARCs or clone commandos?
Task Force 99, introduced recently in the comics like mentioned.

Along with the Imperial Mandos in the Rebels Season 3 Trailer mentions.

>I don't do the streams because I rarely enjoy the content, sorry
I run it like an faux oligarchy, but in reality almost everything I show in the streams every Wednesday are from requests I get from the people who come here. If the TV shows weren't your thing, we do show multiple movies too at the same time during the steram, so there has to be something you like.

What would you like to see? Mention it here or in the stream in an hour. Even though your opinion doesn't matter. But it actually does.

See that's the sort of thing people get molested for saying.

we're not going anywhere

We all know she enjoys breaking the defiant ones the most.

You say that like they had a choice. Just ask poor Cut. If Rex hadn't kept his secret he'd have been arrested and charged with desertion. And pool Slick just wanted a future for his brothers where they wouldn't be slaves.

Yeah, but most of them, enjoyed being soilders. the droids hated being soldiers because for some reason the CIS programmed them with a fear of death

We also have Death Troopers, Purge Troopers and those all black Stormtroopers from Battlefront.

[Hidden]

Sorry to trigger you, user.

Clever Filoni.

With that voice, man....

what's with the fucking tripfags?

stream w h e n?

Hot

Newfaggot

Forget it, user, it's /swco/

Fucking thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis.

>Meant to say 'Seeing that bounty hunter wearing an Imperial Stormtrooper helmet in TFA'.
Which one?

STREAM NOW

The Star Wars adventure continues this evening with a rumor that cAnon will show up bearing the gifts of Son of Dathomir. Tonight may be your night to laugh at others for a change, instead of them laughing at you!

We kick things into gear with Dune, and the praise for Nolan doesn't stop this week with Inception and Interstellar.

GET IN HERE

what the fuck are you doing you dumb shit?

>Purge Troopers
Aren't those the 'retarded space marine stormtroopers'?

This guy.

I like 'em. They remind me of simpler time of the old EU. Or at least the pieces of the EU comics and vidya that pulled out some silly new threat every other week.

I need some help /swco/. A long while ago a comic with Vader was storytimed here. Vader was at some palace and was asked to dance, but he refused. Triple Zero was there to.
What series was this? I actually read the comic now and am interested in reading it.
I know it isn't Darth Vader or Vader Down

That sounds like Vader's comic during the Shu-Torun war. At least the people of that court love to dance.

why must I be so poor

Oh yeah, the lack of motivation and crippling social anxiety

That WAS Darth Vader, though. I'm 99% sure it was an annual.

That's where it was, but I just finished that comic and it wasn't there. It was the Shu-Torun war yes, but there are other comics with crossovers into Vader's comic

Has Vader ever laughed in the EU or current canon?

Why would he do something so out of character?

>forgetting the time Sheev made Vader take a physical while his suit was at the auto shop and when Vader got it back it was just tickling him all over like thousands of little creatures crawling all over his body and he couldn't stop laughing and making the officers around him nervous
>next came the ungodly itching which he couldn't scratch through his suit
>he later found out Sheev snuck fleas into the suit. SAND fleas.

>no bed bugs
>or SAND bed bugs
Crisis averted.

A trooper in transit

Sand fleas can borrow under your skin and live there for weeks sucking your blood. They can also lay eggs under your skin.

Nah, I was referring to Task Force 99 who look like they just stepped out of Halo: Reach.

Man
I love the Star Wars rifftrax

Don't joke about that shit, user. I had to nuke my apartment.

Ah, Task Force 99. The Imperial successors to the Grand Army of the Republic's Clone Force 99: The Bad Batch.

Bad Batch were mutants, who the fuck are these cunts?

Special Commando Advanced Recon troopers, of course. SCAR for short.

Which honestly sounds like the Empire just wanted a new acronym for ARC (Advanced Recon Commando) troopers

>Luke, did you know your father had a disciple of his own during the Clone Wars? Yes, he trained this fine-ass girl with orange butt cheeks who survived the great Jedi purge of the Republic along with myself. She was a good friend.

>he sees your waifu's dick

IMPERIAL Mutants.

boys
how hard does Ezra hit it ?

Everyone in the GAR was exactly the same. To make a squad of exceptional individuals, you'd have to get mutants.

Stormtroopers on the other hand are diverse individuals from accross the galaxy. To make a unit comparable to the Bad Batch, you'd need to find people who were exceptionally skilled or had characteristics that proved especially useful. They don't have to be mutants for that. Just stand-outs.

I suppose we still have Dark Troopers. But do they only show up in Commander? They might as well be non-canon then.

They're showing up in Rebels this season

as hard as any sith lord would

Every day.

Do you think Anakin taking out a sand people tribe caused a fear of Jedi, which is part of the reason they run from Obi-Wan (besides his dragon scream of course).

>caring about sand people
>ever
Anakin did the galaxy a favor.

Source?

No. Because Anakin left no survivors to tell the tale.

Good times, good times.

I really need help looking for a fan film called star wars - the epic picture. Does anyone have a link or know where to find it? I read about it on a thread a while back. Pic related

Describe your genitals with a Star Wars quote.

I thought that hairy beast would be the end of me!

Rough and course, and it gets everywhere

Aren't you a little small for a Dark trooper

God, it's so embarrassing

>She's the fastest hunk of junk in this side of the galaxy!

Look at the size of that thing!

Size matters not

>I'm never touching that thing again.
>I don't want any part of this.

When 900 years old you reach, look as good you will not.

>You've got a lot of guts coming here, after what you pulled.

The cave... Remember your failure at the cave...

Stay on target.

Sorry about the mess

I talked to Naare today and I led off with asking if she watches Lego Star Wars and then I had to explain what Lego Star wars is and who Naare is in relation to the show. I don't think it went really well and she probably doesn't want to talk to me anymore.

>Star Wars
Why do you insult me and Lucas everyday.

>"this isn't where i put my keys."

but how well does the voice changing actually work

>user: H-h-hi...
>Naare: ...........Oh are you talking to me? Hey. How's it going?
>user: Pretty good...........
>Naare: See you l-
>user: WAIT uhmm Do you like Legos? Lego Star Wars. Th-the show.....
>Naare: I didn't know there was a show ab-
>user: Uhh Freemaker Adventures. The show's name is Freema- Lego Star Wars: Freemaker Adventures
>Naare: No I haven't seen it.
>user: Because there's a character in it with your name hehe.... She's an Imperial Inquisitor.
>Naare: What's an Imperial Inquisitor?
>user: It's like a Sith, but they were primarily used by Sidious and Vader during the Dark Ages to hunt down Jedi.......
>Naare: .....Cool.... Uh I'll see you tomorrow?
>user: Ok See you -fuck- uhh bye *runs away*
>Jamal: That nigga's weird as fuck.
>Naare: Haha yeah.
>Jamal: Want to come to my place and watch some Netflix?
>Naare: Sure! ;)

All it does is add an electronic warble to your voice. None of these voice changer toys actually make you sound like whatever it says you're supposed to sound like.

What made you think this was a good idea?