Batman Beyond #16 storytime Final issue

youtu.be/sMXjtvMAFlI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mH0cEP1FVtY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is Terry asian?

Terry looking ching chong as fuck here

Why is this series so fucking awful

Can someone remind me why Barbara is here and not interfering?

Brainwashed apparently:

Uh, cyborg assimilation apocalypse ain't as bad as mind control...

Did the writers change? Again? Also because Batdick.

Shouldn't Barbara be even older? Did she take a dip in the Lazarus Pit?

Jurgens been here since the Batginning.
It's just that when people ask for a Batman Beyond series, they ask for Terry fuckin McGinnis.

Depends of the artist chang drew her older

Where is Bruce?

Then Jurgens is a fucking hack who thinks he's being witty or deep. Also keeping Epilogue canon was fucking retarded. At least from what I remember in this series. I stopped reading once they started the Rewire plotline.

>schway

heh

The end thanks for reading

Jesus Christ, did Venom partially take over the suit? The fucking Arkham City version looks way better than this. Also this just shows how most artists just draw a naked person then have the colorist make the suit colors because they don't want to draw fabric and creases. Or consistent eyes.

Glad to see this mess over with.

>Wally pulls Tim back

Wew I thought Tim was about to get trapped in the future forever.

Did they ever find out what happened to this timeline's Tim?

Pretty sure Return of the Joker is still canon. So he's alive but retired.

Thanks PA

Unrelated Red one #3 storytime

You welcome hype

Asian-American is objectively the most cyberpunk race

That chokehold is so badly drawn

youtube.com/watch?v=mH0cEP1FVtY

I'm glad they realized Beyond not being Terry was a mistake but why even do it at all? Why spend all of Future's End to build him up, just to cave and ditch Tim a year in?

Agreed with this.

Fuck if I know.

Has there ever been a more disappointing run than this ? They should have just had the first arc of this be the last 6 issues of Futures End

>Wally

This is already a Tim way older than the one in detective Comics right now. What we have here is a convenient reality hole for this Tim to drop into which he will most likely never emerge from

How convenient! What are the odds, huh?! No loose ends.

Good writing there.

Why does Barbara look like she's 25?

Does anyone really give a shit about the alt-future Future's End Not-Tim version of Batman Beyond? Like, anyone whatsoever?

Just let it fucking burn, Jurgens.

Different artist

Because for some reason, the pretty satisfactory status quo of the show is incapable of being cleanly translated into the comics.

Apparently Dick Old Man Who Alienated Everyone Bruce Wayne and the troubled teen who ended up with his fancy batsuit to avenge his dad/fight crime is too hard to write.

>TFW this was the first time they used it this series
Stupid future lingo was always the best part of batman.

>Comic book writers are too moronic to write well
Well there's a reason they aren't doing anything better.

You say that after you watched Jessica Jones?

Ding dong the bitch is dead

Because they wanted to change it up. It probably seemed like a good idea at the time.

And maybe it mightve been, Tim in Beyond Gotham, though in general, I never really connected with the whole Brother eye storyline. it was neat seeing all the borgified heroes, for design purposes, but otherwise, it was all doom and despair and I just didnt care for it, which meant that killing Terry and replacing him with Tim just made me care less, because I like Beyond for Terry, not Tim, I can get Tim in other, normal batman books or what have you.

Also unlike dickbats, did anyone ever actually want Timbats? Seems like he was perfectly set as Red Robin

What I want to know is why isn't Barbara in her late 60s with greying hair and old person skin like the show?

I forget; is Bruce dead in this one?

Ok is it just me or is that face fucking horrifying to anyone else? Like literally uncanny valley monster shit I think I'm going to be seeing it in my nightmares.

>I can get Tim in other, normal batman books or what have you

Not for long

I'm sure he will come back somehow. Terrys return didn't make much sense either

>I'm done with this shit, I'm so fucking done
kek