A 2MT nuke explodes tomorrow 9am NYT

Where do you think it should explode to change the world into the right direction?

Hate to say it, but I think...America or Europe

Yellowstone

should travel the nuke into the passed up ur mums fat pregnant cunt to change this board in the right direction

Saudi Arabia,

Mecca or Riyadh

Check em

nuke macao

>travel
This will not change anything. I asked about where it shall explode. Next time read the question.

it should explode in her fat ccunt u fagit

Mecca.

Brussels

Berlin

Germany

Jerusalem, Mecca, Medina, Jeddah or Tel Aviv. Choose one.

California or europe

Checked

Mecca

Congo

Three Gorges Dam.

No more superpower status for you, China.

>Mecca.
If it explodes in Mecca. What would that change? Some desert town would be gone. The Saudis would ask for an UN session. America would say "can't do anything about that, find yourself a new black cube". And that's that. Massive SJW shilling for Muslims worldwide and "pro-Muslim" protests. How is that making anything better?

Berlin

Happening confirmed.
Big black box is a nuke!

It would be funny, and maybe it would finaly start a war.

2 megatons is considered a big explosion these days ? Get a load of this faggot.

>Germans in charge of knowing what the fuck is going on in the world

>Love is in the air

Washington DC

This or Beijing

MFW nukes go off

>Berlin
Yes, that is a good one. I also think this would seriously change the world into the right direction. Europe would be redpilled. Germany would be massively redpilled. The EU borders and the US borders would be protected so tight, not even a Hispanic pussy could get through. And the anti-Islam laws that would be put in place would be massive.

clever girl

Make it so, number one.

it would cause muslims blow up like popcorns

>Jerusalem, Mecca, Medina, Jeddah or Tel Aviv. Choose one.
How would that make anything move into the right direction? If you nuke an Israeli city, Israel would nuke all Arabic cities. If you nuke Mecca or Medina - see above.

Hopefully with Merkel, Schulz, Juncker and the rest of our dear leaders in it.

And Kreuzberg

saudi pls

This.

|
|>
|
|

I need to know how large of an area 2MT nuke destroys, before I can answer truthfully.

Hollywood on Oscar night
>nuke comes from saudi arabia, a prince who did it because he could.

tokyo

The Fed.

Is that the Peace Sells album cover?

San Francisco.

Hello Sodomite

Fireball radius: 1.66 km (8.63 km2)
Maximum size of the nuclear fireball; relevance to lived effects depends on height of detonation. If it touches the ground, the amount of radioactive fallout is significantly increased.

Radiation radius (500 rem): 2.72 km (23.2 km2)
500 rem radiation dose; without medical treatment, there can be expected between 50% and 90% mortality from acute effects alone. Dying takes between several hours and several weeks.

Air blast radius (20 psi): 2.74 km (23.6 km2)
At 20 psi overpressure, heavily built concrete buildings are severely damaged or demolished; fatalities approach 100%.

Air blast radius (5 psi): 5.77 km (105 km2)
At 5 psi overpressure, most residential buildings collapse, injuries are universal, fatalities are widespread.

Thermal radiation radius (3rd degree burns): 14.4 km (652 km2)
Third degree burns extend throughout the layers of skin, and are often painless because they destroy the pain nerves. They can cause severe scarring or disablement, and can require amputation. 100% probability for 3rd degree burns at this yield is 11.8 cal/cm2.

Fair enough.

ANyway. only North America and Africa is worthwhile to be nuked. Why? Because the rest of the world has thousands of years worth of historical locations. Would be a shame if we lose that.

Nukes aren't real. So there's that

Not sure if that was English. Can u rephrase? I'm fucking confused.

Directly over Soros's head

I wonder who's behind this post?

I am fairly sure the Japanese would beg to differ, but let us wait for their response, shall we, Leafy?

Listen idk if you're joking or not but I reported this thread to the FBI. I cant stand back and let something happen knowing I could have helped.

London, to vaporize Tavistock England.

Dubai

>Listen idk if you're joking or not but I reported this thread to the FBI. I cant stand back and let something happen knowing I could have helped.

The FBI won't do anything. The question clearly says "to change the world into the right direction". The FBI can't take actions against positive events.

WASHINGTON DC, WHEN ALL POLITICIANS ARE PRESENT

Washington D.C. or NYC

Its just two megatons you idiot.

Syria lol

Include me in the screen cap

Check em

In my house
I would leave and alert nobody :D

Mecca during Ramadan.

>Its just two megatons
>Just two
You do realise the bigger of the two bombs let off in Japan was 21 kilotons right? 1000kt = 1mt.

Idiot.

PLEASE FOR FUCK'S SAKE JUST ERASE MECCA OFF THE FUCKING PLANET.

Vatican, fuck those cucks

Yh so what all it will do is blow up a city big fucking whoop.

Wherever the Saudi Royal family is at the moment

London.

So in a London hotel getting gang fucked by a group of twinks high on MD and GHB.

me at the top

fourth post best post

I constantly dream of mecca being destroyed with bombs and tanks and nukes and kamikaze planes i wish so dearly to see it happen and see the western jewish establishment forced into mass deportations and genocide to defend themselves and to see the spasms of muzzie butthurt across the globe it would be glorious and a missed opportunity if it were never to happen

>Where do you think it should explode to change the world into the right direction?
That really depends on our orientation within the solar system, the galaxy, and the universe itself, additionally the nuke would probably need to be moving at nearly the speed of light in order to achieve an effect like that.

that will make life impossible in the hemisphere where it will explose
the risk of changing the earth's orbit has also to be taken into account

Underrated post holy fug

Every Muslim shuts down like a droid from Star Wars once Mecca is destroyed

Doubt

Mecca

brussels you fucking idiots, the hub of the globalists.

They start spinning uncontrollably like a broken compass

I'd do that user. I'll do it. For the world, and the crusaders up in heaven. I'll make them proud user. We shall destroy that putrid city

100mt full scale tsar bomba above mecca. Should purge enough

Like a Jew without its gold to guide it.

>100mt full scale tsar bomba above mecca
>wasting all this sweet EMP over desert
You could literally shut down half a continent if you were smarter

I actually imagine mecca being invaded by some hentai orcpigs

But if the Earth was flat...really makes you think

Helsinki. I hate Finns so fucking much. The greatest ruse the mongol race has pulled is convincing the entire world that they're NOT behind every single earthly calamity in human history.

Remove the Finn and the world will win.

>Historical Locations
Mecca has already destroyed a bunch of historical locations to expand and build.

STFU BURGER WE WIN OR THE WORLD DIES

>Where do you think it should explode to change the world into the right direction?

Yeah muslims suck bigtime but that's a euro problem more than it is a US problem, so if I had to choose I would choose Mexico/Central America.

1 on europe 1 on usa

Germany

Mecca

Kek

You're a autistic cuck if you believe anything on here