So we all know that Saitama can't kill him since once Doomsday is killed...

So we all know that Saitama can't kill him since once Doomsday is killed, he returns while being invulnerable against the very thing that killed him.

So who outside DC can defeat Doomsday for good?

Inbefore reality warpers

I don't think you understand the point of One Punch Man.

Adam West's Batman

Squirrel girl.

Saitama would just punch him harder the second time

OPM can punch him so hard he gets blasted to the other side of the universe at FTL speeds.

That counts as 'defeated for good' in every way that matters

whoever can throw him in a vortex to the end of time. Also if Death (the goth hottie)wants him dead, he dies.

God can. The most powerful fictional character ever.

Tips fedora

How? His punches have zero effect once he comes back to life a second later after he dies.

Because Saitama's powers are like magic, so it stands to reason that magic won't affect him again, like Doomsday turned off his one punch thing.

Are Doomsdays powers scie tific or magical in nature?

In sciences case, beating him would be easy for any super scientist or wizard. Turn him into a Dommsdays weight of oranges. He can't regenerate from that because Doomsday, effectively, doesn't exist in any more. It's just a juicy mess a oranges.

if God is fictional why does the Universe exist?

You beat him by sucking on his penis, which is included on his CGI model

That implies that Doomsday would just become impervious to punches. He isn't. Saitama just punches him harder the next time. Doomsday can adapt all he wants but Saitama will just destroy him each time.

If Doomsday was invulnerable to punches, Saitama could just side-hop through him

Or punch him

Doomsday's powers have not been consistently show to work like that, while Saitama's has.

Thus, we can conclude that Saitama's "beat everything power" trumps DD's "never die" power

Once he was send into the end of time or something and he came back from that.

Saitamafags are the worst and they're the worst because their wank is 100% canon and he will never lose any kind of encounter, no matter what you throw at him

There's no point in trying to work around him, just ban him from Who Would Win discussions the way you'd ban a broken character from a fighting game tournament.

That would imply that Saitama's punches work in a physical level but since we all know that is impossible to get that strong with the One Punch Man training I think that his punches will have zero effect on Doomsday

But saitama isn't powered by magic and he would just punch harder

>Saitamafags are the worst and they're the worst because they are wrong about Saitama being able to defeat any character ever.

Fixed.

Yes he is powered by some sort of magic, because his strenght is wasn't earned by training.

Saitama's powers aren't magic. He just punches impossibly super fuckyou hard.
There's literally a character in OPM who survives one of Saitama's punches, adapts, and then just gets punched even harder, over and over until he finally says, "fuck this, you're an unfair hero!" and gives up. And he STILL never went all out.
Doomsday scenarios ain't shit to Saitama.

How does that make Saitamafags the worst? If anything you're agreeing with them

It's like you said, he's designed to never lose, so it's the faggots constantly trying to find a loophole to beat him who are the worst. You never see Saitamafags ever bringing him up, just responding to shit like this and telling it like it is

He is powered by the only thing stronger than magic: plot.

''I just need to think it, and Saitama is dead.''

Prove me wrong.

What happens if the plot says that once you get killed by something you come back while being invulnerable against the thing that killed you?

The Universe is fictional too

He's powered by gags man. He's a joke character, he's only good for vs threads with joke characters. Or like "what would happen if he's in this setting" like 40k or something.

He would punch the thoughts away

There are already plenty of god-tier ESP characters in OPM that disprove that argument.
People trying to think of ways to beat Saitama continue to miss the point of the series.

Well he did fight tornado of terror to a draw

The show repeatedly states that physic crap has little to no effect on him.

He's immune to the punch that killed him, but the next one will be harder.

Also Doomsday has been killed by all kinds of stupid bullshit and not come back before, his powers are hardly as mandated by the plot

he was rescued by Steel from that though

I think you don't realize the silly that is Saitama. He could punch the source wall and win.

>tips fedora
>teleports away

>Well he did fight tornado of terror to a draw

'Fight' is a very misleading word for it when he just took all the attacks and kept trying to get her to calm the fuck down
He fucking tolerated her to a draw

and then saved her life

I'm thankful Mob canonically has limits because I don't think I could stand whiny autists trying to pull two ONE characters into their shitty crossover power level fights

Pic related can literally kill Doomsday's existence. It's canon that there's no resurrecting from that. One of the strongest creatures in the Nasuverse (albeit operating under a handicap at the time) had to create an entire new body for herself because the concept of her body had been killed so completely that it was impossible to restore. And Doomsday has none of the anti-death powers she does and has a much lower grade of resurrection, given that his whole thing is dying and coming back whereas hers is being incompatible with death itself.

Ciel, from the same series, has a weapon that denies all forms of returning to life.

On that note, Hypnosis Punch > Doomsday

Saitama punches him once and kills him. Doomsday comes back stronger.

Saitama punches him again the second time, orders of magnitude more powerful, and kills him. Doomsday comes back stronger.

Saitama escalates and gives him a REAL punch to the head. Not a full power punch, obviously. God no. Just an honest to god medium strength punch.

Doomsday, with all of his adaptations, survives. However, he has suffered tremendous brain damage and is taken to the hospital. There he makes a miraculous recovery, which is to say that his is still heavy brain damaged but physical functional and docile. He is admitted to a care for the disabled program run by the state, and lives out the rest of his days as a pleasant if monstrous bag boy at a local dollar story grocery. Since the third blow didn't actually kill him, he never recovered and adapted to grow stronger. He is simply stuck in his present state until something kills him again. A nigh impossible task, as his adaptation to survive that third punch effectively means you could drop the moon on him and he would still be okay.

Implying that doomsday can't heal his wounds and has a brain that matters that much

Any DC A-list character can kill bold guy. His plot armor only spreaded in his shitty anime universe, so, Deathstroke, for example, can kill him with sword or smth.

Checkmate, motherfuckers.

Not even Saitama can get out of this one!

Saitama is a joke hero. By entering into a fight with him, Doomsday becomes a joke villain.

His options are to be an intentional anticlimax that dies permanently after being built up as unkillable, or to suffer some other form of humiliating permanent defeat.

I suppose another valid option would be that Saitama keeps killing doomsday hundreds upon hundreds of times until Dooms turns into a perfectly invulnerable, but otherwise totally harmless, form. Like a solid cube with a face on it that cannot move or take action of any kind, but is still impossible to destroy.

His punch destroys the Spotworld

Doomsday gets resistant to the attack, not immune, or else Supes couldn't have fought him effectively the last dozen times he showed up.

pls

Doomsday is a serious villian. By enerting into a fight with him, Saitama becomes a serious hero.
In serious universe only brutal death awaits him

Considering the damage Saitama has taken on screen to no harm, I think its safe to say that Deathstroke physically cannot swing a sword hard enough to break Saitama's skin. He is superhuman to an absurd degree.

Saitama also has superspeed. Spot has human reactions, and thus is easily overpowered.

Since saitama is pretty much unbeatable so doomstay would eventually adaptate to just stay away from him.

This, the series is a meme ironic one.
The kind of shit that drags a lame joke until is not funny anymore, like all Japanese humor.

It's not a case that Shitama is the least interesting part of his own anime/manga, unless you are retarded and care about power level shit like most people sadly do.

You just made me imagine "Perfect Doomsday" as a chrome cube with some kind of shitty handsome gag face and made choke on my drink
I hope you are happy

Never read anything with Doomsday before

How exactly does this "comes back imune to what killed him before" thing works? Is it a magical thing? Or is it biological and if someone detroy all cells in his body he dies for good?

See that's where you are wrong. Anything that defies reality rely on some type of supernatural power. One Punch Man's will alone negates it.

The series had one of the most powerful physics in that OP universe (Can easily sling people into the Sun) try to lift him without him resisting and she almost passed out by the shear force needed to lift him a few cm for a few sec.

It doesn't work against him.

His power is that he has no limits...

Is OP kinda just stupid? I mean how does OP not understand that Saitama whole thing is winning?

>Saitama throws a lazy punch at the Spot
>the Spot redirects the punch to Saitama
>Saitama barely feels the punch
>the impact creates a shock wave that knocks the Spot unconscious

You know that shitty and hilarious MS paint comic about the stick figure Powerman?

That's Saitama, now shut the fuck up.

Deathstroke has some magic sword which can kill Gods. I think it can handle Saitama

Are you kidding? As a serious hero, Saitama is absurdly dangerous.

The only thing keeping Saitama from destroying the world is that, as a joke, his absurd powerlevel doesn't have serious or dramatic consequences.

If you drop Saitama into DC and keep the power, but remove the joke? You end up with a DC megacrossover event called The Punch where Saitama fights Doomsday, throws a single punch, and hundreds of millions of people die in the resulting cataclysm, spilling over into the ongoings of dozens of named heroes and the catastrophe becoming a comic book metaphor for something topical, like the refugee crises or something. But its all treated really dramatically and seriously.

Let this thread run for a year. Then gather all the suggestions and have them team up against Saitama.

Saitama would still win. And he would remain bored throughout the whole thing except for a brief sec or 2.

In universe, Genos asks Saitama if he can fly and he responds "what? Humans can't fly." He has no godly qualities about him, so the sword would just break. Nigga can't even breathe in space.

>since we all know that is impossible to get that strong with the One Punch Man training

Obviously wrong, since Saitama did it, thus making it possible.

Biological. He was a normal Kryptonian infant that got thrown to monsters and killed. A scientist took his remains, spliced them together with some strong stuff, reanimated him, and threw him to the monsters. He died and the scientist spliced and reanimated him. This process repeated and repeated itself until eventually his body developed the capacity to do what the scientist was doing on its own.

He hates Kryptonians since that's what all the scientists who made him were.

He can't fly simply because he has decided he can't fly.

You guys simply don't understand. Saitama is any strong only in his universe where shitty plot defends him. He doesn't even have any abilites or skills. He is just bold guy who punch monsters. Anyone near Superman-level can kill him by throws at the sun.

So, someone who can hit him so hard his whole body desintegrates would kill him forever?

Why are people saying one meme man could not defeat him?

No you don't understand. Saitama is the default fuck you to threads like this. He has no limits. Period.

>one meme man
>meme
There you go

I think he was only from krypton. This was back when only monsters lived there millions of years ago.

No,*you* don't understand.

Saitama is meant to be a spoof on stupid power level arguments. His entire schtick is that he beats any enemy in one. punch.

>But what about
One Punch.
>What if
One Punch
>Prep Time
One fucking punch.

You shouldn't take him seriously because hes not DESIGNED to be taken seriously. He's a joke, and that joke is one punch. Period. End of story. See ya later.

>le ironic character

Cringe

>Because Saitama's powers are like magic

There is no magic involved. The only thing involved a fist to the fucking face.

Holy shit was she made of putty?

There are two people he did not one punch already

Anons who whine and complain about Saitama being able to beat anyone are the worst.

In fact I am so glad he exists to counter these silly discussions. He also put an end to that "Flash could beat anyone" shit.

Psychics exist in OPM, too.

>His punches have zero effect once he comes back to life a second later after he dies.
I don't think you quite grasp it
by the time Doomdsday comes back to life, he will be trillions of light years away, with no way to get back to Earth, either adrift in the void between galaxies or slowly spiraling towards the nearest star/black hole.

Even in the best case scenario, by the time Doomsday gets back, not only has Saitama long since died of old age, the sun will have consumed the earth and shrunk down to a white dwarf.

Saitama wins via ring-out and Doomdsday never gets a rematch. The score is 1:0 for the rest of eternity.

>lives out the rest of his days as a pleasant if monstrous bag boy at a local dollar story grocery

This is the most realistic. People who suffer from horrible brain damage tend to have dramatic shifts in their personalities.

who would win arguments deserve one meme man shitting all over their bullshit

At the time yes. I think she turned into an angle a few years later.

There was an explanation of the process of artificial reanimation that was done on him in a recent Action Comics. I was just paraphrasing what I remembered from that.

See you're misapplying the point of the character and the actual character. ONE sat down and wanted to make a comic that spoofs on the ridiculous power levels of manga and super hero comics, so he decided to make a character that is so ridiculously powerful that he can beat everything in one punch.

Now, in universe Saitama is just ridiculously strong, well beyond what a human should be capable of, like Superman's strength, you can't analyze that scientifically and have it make sense, but aside from that there is very little bullshit, magic, or joke powers going on. All of his feats are because he is just simply very, very, very, very physically strong. He can't fly, can't shoot lasers out of his eyes, or any of that.

He doesn't have a magical power that lets him kill anything in one punch, he is simply so strong that he CAN kill people in one punch, in fact he can hold back and not beat someone to death as seen by Boros where he had to at least try a little bit.

So if you look at that bit, he can be beaten at least by reality warpers since his physical strength doesn't do anything for him there, if you got him in space which was already done he'd die of suffocation because by almost every metric he is still human.

Someone like Daffy Duck or other literal joke characters are something you are thinking of, in universe they break the rules or follow other ones. In universe Saitama is simply physically strong to a ridiculous degree.

>Is OP kinda just stupid?

Yes.

Doomsday is a creature of pure instinct. It doesn't have a personality.

there's also Gun God from Notes, who's Black Barrel just forcefully converts immortal things into mortals. That girl from Melty Blood has a replica.

Prometheus uses his trash can to defeat Doomsday in one hit.
If the trash can can stun a omniverse level deity in one shot it can destroy doomsday in one shot.

>Doomsday is a serious villian
No he isn't. He's a schlocky villain from capeshit.

Second last panel makes it look like he or something threw him to the ground with a forceful impact rather him just collapsing.

Saitama is not defended by plot, he's defended by being infinitely fast, infinitely strong and invulnerable.

what implies they don't work on physical level?

I believe he was a baby who's bug eyed alien dad kept shooting out of the science bunker. Each time they got what was left of him and made a clone. At first he would die from just being shoot out the tube, he was a normal baby at the time. Then he lived long enough to breath and after that he got eaten. Then he killed everything and everyone and started planet hopping till he was killed and his tomb crashed on earth and he stayed dead for millions of years till he woke up and killed superman.

Doomsday isn't immortal, though. He's mortal with unlimited lives. You have to remove his ability to come back into play after losing a life to beat him. The fact that he doesn't have a high-grade returning-to-its-original-concept-as-whole type of resurrection like Nasuverse vampires would make BB effectively worthless.

>That girl
Name is Sion, just fyi.

Hey OP let me explain why this thread is retarded. First of all, how the fuck would doomsday be immune to punches? He can't be immune to just punches, they are just a form of impact. He would become immune of being punched in a specific place, such as the head, and that's assuming his power is absolutely literal, because he hasn't always been shown to follow that. Second of all, OPM is about a hero who defies tropes by always winning. That's what he does. Wins. Something always happens to let him win, because he just does, he's a deus ex machine character that's built into the story.

>Clone
Eh, like I said; paraphrasing

>Surviving the omega beams

They don't work that way, what is this shit?