Donald Trump Is Going To Be Elected

Even HuffPo thinks Trump is going to win

How can libs POSSIBLY recover?

huffingtonpost.com/michael-rosenblum/donald-trump-is-going-to_b_11637008.html

Other urls found in this thread:

primarymodel.com/2016-forecast-full/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's some choice quotes:

>Donald Trump is going to be elected President.

>The American people voted for him a long time ago.

>The polls may show that Donald Trump is losing to Hillary Clinton, but don’t you believe those polls. When the AC Nielsen Company selects a new Nielsen family, they disregard the new family’s results for the first three months. The reason: when they feel they are being monitored, people lie about what they are watching. In the first three months, knowing they are being watched, they will tune into PBS. But over time they get tired of pretending. Then it is back to The Kardashians.

>The same goes for people who are being asked by pollsters for whom they are voting. They will not say Donald Trump. It is too embarassing. But the truth is, they like Trump. He is just like their favorite shows on TV.

HILLARY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

By: Michael Rosenblum
Always a Jew

>Rosenblum

BTFO forever

(((Michael Rosenblum)))

I got news for you Jews aren't smart. They only seem smart due to their extremely deceptive and manipulative nature. Their bag of cheap tricks is deep. But they have nothing else.

(((Rosenblum)))

Who cares if it's a bloody Jew

He thinks Trump is going to win, that's the point

Wow.

Trump really doesn't have a chance. I have analysed all the recent polls and Hillary is blowing him out of the water.

(((Rosenblum)))

They're not even trying to hide it anymore!

>I have analysed all the recent polls

Read, you read the RCP average. And it must not have been that recent because polls are just now saying he's in the lead again.

nobody cares what you did with your anus hillary wont last till election and the left knows they fucked up because sanders spent campaign money on himself ruining the man of the people image with that fucking house he bought with college kids money and hillary bashed him in the primary

>Rosenblum

ANUDDAH SHOAH

DELETE THIS

It's always Canada

(((Rosenblum)))

>These networks didn’t make these programming changes by accident. They were responding to what the American people actually wanted.

If you believe this you are a faggot.
The type of faggot who goes to San Francisco to suck filthy dicks, get peed on by 70 year old strangers with gonorrhea, and lick the hemorrhoids of niggers who haven't washed their asses since the last time Mike Tyson won a boxing title.

>jew.jpg
>666KB

My dad read huffingtonpost all day. I hope he sees this and jump in the trump train.

He already is the president. People don't care what anyone else has to say about anything.

The challenge is how to stop stupid people from voting.

>stop stupid people from voting

You want to stop the majority of voters from voting?

Archive link, stupid britfag

Don't the same studies you stormfags like to use as proof that blacks are dumber than whites also say that Ashkenazi Jews are the smartest race on earth?

I mean personally I find those studies dubious but let's at least be consistent here.

Yeah sure whatever
primarymodel.com/2016-forecast-full/

I really hope he does not fuck up immensely.
I hope that in the worst case scenario he is as bad as George Bush Junior.

If this dude turns out to be a complete fuck up of a president I am going to get endless amounts of shit from my libtard friends.

I know the media will make him look like shit whether or not he is doing good or not but I am used to sorting through their bullshit.

My fingers are crossed in hopes that he does a great job and BTFO's liberal scum from now unto eternity.

he's a smart guy, and then he says this:
"Hillary Clinton is crap TV.

She may be smarter, better prepared, a better politician. It won't matter. She is terrible entertainment."

if he had in any way acknowledged that she sucks as much as trump, I would respect him.

is he and idiot or a liar? there is no other choice.

Yes. Ashkenazi are the master race followed by whites, normal Jews, Asians, Eastern Europeans, Pacific Islanders, native Americans, Abbos, American niggers, and actual Africans. But the Ashkanazi are going to lose their advantage soon because of all the inbreeding requires due to only being Ashkanszi when the mother is s Jew. They have 2-3 generations left before they become so diluted and inbred they resemble simple West Virginians.

That's a busy gif.
I feel like I just watched an
hour long show.

>Muh stormfags

Kys

Uncle Adolf has spoken to me through dubs. This is hope.

Thanks Addie

Did I trigger you, Anders?

Who care about stormkikes...

Also Israel's average IQ is 95 while Europe's is 100 even with all the shitskins

Also why take Ashkenazis as an example of jewish superiority when they're genetically a lot more european than semitic?

If he turns out great, all of the libs will say it's because of obama

>>people get paid to write this shit

People get paid to shill here as well

No.

First of all, Ashkenazi isn't a race, it's an ethnic group. And one part of the Jewish tribe.

Secondly, there are ethnic groups with higher IQs. What people will do to claim Ashkenazis have the highest IQ is compare Ashkenazis to entire racial groups such as 'whites' and 'Asians'. That's comparing unlike things. If you compare individual ethnic groups, certain other white and Asian ethnicities have higher average IQ scores.

And since Askhenazi are a smaller % of the population than some of those groups, nepotism is the obvious explanation for their level of success. The issue is, Jews will count themselves among whites when it suits them, or if it will help to criticize white privilege. They will also count themselves as non-whites if it helps them set up a victim narrative.

Have the only flow chart you need navigate the turblent waters of Sup Forums friend

They better Czech em

>If this dude turns out to be a complete fuck up of a president
No matter what he does, Trump's first term will not achieve much for at least 18 months.
He will have the full force of Washington resisting his every move adn it will take him at least a year to fire enough people to enable him to get the job done.

It's called "mobilizing the electorate".

Someone give me there invitation code, may as well give someone the AP