Good Colleges

Hey Sup Forums,

What are some good colleges?

no college best college

Your community college for 2 years

>Pic

Not hanging around California any longer. This shithole is going to make me kill myself if I stay any longer.

This. A lot of things taught in college you can just learn by doing. I could be making money now but instead I'm writing a paper about things that I could learn by reading some books when I'm not at work. All this fucking effort. Deadline is within 20h, and I still got 2500 words to type

Were are the best girls for college in California that are not completely jewed, feminists or screaming rape if I talk to them Sup Forums?
>They have to be white girls.
>cannot go out of state because money

Come to Europe bro. College is either free or dirtcheap in most European countries. I pay 1000 euros per year

I said white girls not trash bags

None, your whole state is fucked, maybe a uni around one of your state's many meth infested shitholes

>California
>cannot go out of state because money
Look up Western Undergraduate Exchange. I'm going to school in AZ with no out of state fees, and tuition is cheaper than California. Unless you plan to live with your parents, you can go out of state and actually save money.

Belgium colleges have the hottest girls

and then we wonder why we have a drain brain and neighboring states hates California
>democrats
>no money for anything
>spics becoming majorities
>a 100k job is poverty here

do they have good engineering programs there?

are they going for nigger and muslim cock still?

>California
lmaoooooooo

>are they going for nigger and muslim cock still?

It concerns me that you are bringing that up... No one even thinks about this here

Other people on here said Auburn is pretty based. I went to UVM so all I can say is uh.... don't go there

>SEC schools other than Vanderbilt
>based

Enjoy niggers and community college-tier education

Unless you're going for STEM, don't bother with college. Honestly.

They're becoming stupid political battlefields for liberals instead of just learning institutes like they once were. Go to specialized post-high school learning facilities like trade school or something if you aren't doing STEM.

Thanks m8, I didn't know about this. Maybe I can leave commifornia after all.

Clemson reporting in, how shit are we?

I think you'll win the CFP this season

>Clemson #1 in the nation, makes it to the natty
>Panthers also #1, favored to win the Superb Owl
>both lost, the latter rather crushingly (though judging by Twitter Sup Forums was happy about it)

I TRIED SO HARD

Could be worse, you could be a (former) St. Louis Rams fan like me.

Kill me.

i went in stem, unemployed.

can you stop being a POS and spreading the stem meme?

It is time for universities to die off.