How do we stop dumb people from outbreeding smart people?

How do we stop dumb people from outbreeding smart people?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
jaymans.wordpress.com/2012/06/14/more-on-farming-and-inheritance-systems-part-i-iq/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886911001073
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm a smart virgin. No idea how to get laid so unless you bring back arranged marriage, you're our of luck.

Peak oil is the only thing that can save humanity

Culling of the herd.

Any specifics on how you think we should cull the herd? We could get China to genocide Africa I guess.

Zika.

Shut Sup Forums down so you losers go outside

Start trying to push for subtle eugenics in the name of population control. They have to where they have patches and such to make people infertile. We should start putting patches on all children at a certain age to where it has to be removed surgically. And it cant be removed till they can prove they can financially support children.

sterilize Africa using engineered mosquitos or a bioweapon or something

>he fell for the peak oil meme

Eugenics.

daily dose

Make food expensive. In fact, make food fucking expensive. The best current covert way to do that is through global warming.

Literally just have to put the drugs to sterilize them in the food aide we send them, we'd finally get something useful out of giving aide.

I have just the solution for that one, senpai!

We stop giving out welfare money.

Genius, am I right?

Fuck you normies.

And get rid of the welfare state.

This and stop immigration from low IQ countries.

Build the wall.

Lower taxes, cut social programs, cut benefits to foreign shithole countries like Nigeria and Israel. Let the weak, stupid, and lazy genetics die off as nature intended.

In other words vote Trump.

Nuke africa.
Deport africans in white countries to the now empty africa.
Congrats, problem solved forever.

Literally why do we help Africa to outbreed us?

Why does this happen?

Without our medicine they would all die in early infancy

Yeah no. Dumb Whites are still outbreeding smart Whites. You would need to continuously deport all dumb people to Africa for that to work.

>white population going down
>non-white population still rising
>world iq going down
really makes you think

Pathological altruism.

You cant idiots are usually more confident and thus breed more.

How come Texas is such a safely conservative state when less than 50% of it is white?

Pathological idiocy more like

genetic engineering and cloning

Offer them $5K to sterilize themselves permanently

Yeah but low IQ religious fundamentalists would probably staunchly oppose it, under the guise of 'playing god' or 'it's unnatural' or some shit.

>have fairly high IQ
>also have assburgers
>khv

Government issued girlfriends/wives, when?

Where is Ebola-chan when we need her the most?

A moron will just approach women and go with their instincts this is why the morons will always outbreed the smart guys because smart guys reject their instincts over rationality when it comes to breeding.

Ebola cannot render blacks extinct there are now one billion of them there isnt a disease on this planet that can get rid of them now.

Stop niggers from reproducing

>The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

>bring back arranged marriage
Well there you go, I guess. That or genetic engineering.
Peak oil will be a non-event.
Well... it's more humane than the day of the rope, I guess.

I have another idea... what if we provide gibmedats in exchange for government-provided sterilization procedures?

Unless we genetically engineer a new supervirus that specifically targets Africans.

They didn't outbreed smart people in medieval Europe. The plagues disproportionately killed off the lower classes, which had a lower average IQ. Higher average IQ also meant more wealth and power.

Are you stupid? It is literally impossible for there to ever more smart humans than stupid in any population BECAUSE THE STUPID WILL ALWAYS BREED THE FASTEST. The average Medieval white person is also an idiot compared to the average modern white human.

stop all welfare

/thread

OK Pajeet. India will be the next intellectual powerhouse I guess.

>BECAUSE THE STUPID WILL ALWAYS BREED THE FASTEST

Yes but more of their kids will die before adulthood like it happened in the middle ages. With modern medicine 99% of kids survice childhood and have the chance to reproduce. This is a huge dysgenic effect.

>What are Ashkenazi Jews

You also need to stop the poor people who lose their gibmedats from rioting tho.

Stupid violent morons always had the advantage since human women are programmed to seek them out for breeding since the brain of women are still stuck in the neoliithic era where strong violent idiots made survival of tribes easy,thats why if a man is good at sports he can get laid pretty easily because it corresponds with that idea.

Stupid people also produce alot of children they dont really plan them out either making it very hard for their genes to ever go away.

Have a graphic to back up your point.

How come northern New England is such a safely liberal region when over 90% of it is white?

It's not 100% about race

kill dumb people

Fuck off with your /r9k/ crap you autist. 98% of men will have sex in ther life. Everyone can get laid the problem is that low IQ women have more kids and they are having them earlier. Those kids survive childhood thanks to modern medicine and the trend keep going on and on

And of course the main culprit of the global collapse in IQ is the exploding number of niggers

100 IQ is literally defined as the average.

But the average of the future will be lower than the average of today.

>r9k crap
No bro its a fact that men that act the most like wild animals(in all races) get laid the most where as the most civilized of men(in all races) breed at a far lower rate than them.

Low IQ humans have always survived you idiot, if they didnt then not one would exist today.
>muh modern medicince
Idiots give birth to strong spawn it doesnt matter if some of them die during birth of infancy they will still live long enough to reproduce.

Human IQ has already been in the moron range for average populations, the true redpill is that us smart people are all genetic outliers in every single race.

Sterilise niggers

Stop white genocide.

Eugenics

gtk rwn

I pray to god for an economic collapse. literally 1/3 of africa if fed on our handouts not joking and something like all medicine is from us. They would kill eachother off within a decade

Import first world living standards and values, reduce infant mortality. The best predictor of lots of babies is lots of dead babies.

No they wouldnt niggers are now one billion, the niggers in the Congo are virtually immune to extinction since there are no environmental disasters can affect them.

We don't have to. Fuck it.

This webm isn't exposing me to unknown data, but it is really hugely depressing to see it directly.

Fertility is negatively proportional with IQ.
We are quite doomed if an all-powerful autocrat do not step up to the plate.

Or maybe if China of Japan go ballistic once the west fall, and start genociding everything that moves.

Or maybe if technological civilisation endure for enough time so that space colonisation become affordable for relatively small groups, so that the high-IQ can find an haven in an environment that will not tolerate the low-IQ, creating a natural incentive for eugenics. Also a pool of humans to recolonise Terra once its subhumanisation is complete.

There are some reasons for hope, but looking at the trends one can find it difficult to not embrace despair.

Bump

It's not that simple. Part of the reason why we are in the first world is because we have enough high IQ people to make it work. Africa's population stayed flat before Western humanitarianism.

hmmm
rlsly msdks u finsk

Any idea how to sterilize an entire continent?

I'm white ya cunt. Look I just want a girl that isn't obese ok.

put shit in the water we give them

a cheaper method would be to not give them all the shit we do, cut all foreign aids and throw the money into space research or what the fuck ever.

let stupid niggers starve to death, serves them right

There are a lot of high IQ people who are still emotionally compelled to do things like help the nignogs in the short term, and don't take account of the long term effects of what they're doing. Like Bill Gates for instance.

They don't have to deal with the consequences of voting liberal.

My intuition tells me that global IQ population is declining due to a population boom in the 3rd world especially in Africa.

The only way is to castrate dumb people.

Smart people are not that interested into having many kids.

> How do we stop dumb people from outbreeding smart people?
Post a picture of IQ graph that implies average IQ can ever be anything below 100

ayo das racist
you finna watch yourself cracka
we wuz mathmeticians 'n sheeeit

That's not necessarily true. You just need a social organization that promotes the top classes to succeed. In the past in Europe, aristocrats all had shitloads of children.

LOWER NEEDS FOR LOWER BREEDS FAGGOT

The problem is...with your leaf hanging out we can't tell if you're being humorously sarcastic or tragically genuine.

See

And the idiots had even more kids.

No they just starved because of feudalism. In times of crisis, all the rich got all the food.

We can't, outside of state-mandated eugenics programs. We live in a system where the intelligent are encouraged to devote their time to academic pursuits in their youth, while the less educated just fuck all the time. We can't just have all the intelligent people abandon these pursuits either, leaving our society in a bind.

These threads are always a good self esteem bump.

You don't

Read this: jaymans.wordpress.com/2012/06/14/more-on-farming-and-inheritance-systems-part-i-iq/

Medieval aristocrats had about twice the number of surviving offspring on average as the peasants.

you cant stop it

iq based welfare

Flynn effect fucker

the world average is already at 92-93 or something, anyone stating otherwise is not counting niggers into it.

Average sub sahara nigger is about 68-72

they are literally so stupid they would legally be labeled as retarded so some extend in the first world. Everyday experience with rapefugees will testify to that as niggers fail to understand simply things we do in the first world, as waiting in line when we want to purchase something, or using a bathroom instead of squatting where you stand. i work fairly close to "Sandholm lejren" here in Denmark and have to deal with these plebs on a daily basis, the trainstation is a fucking goatmarket at times, if its warm outside they will just be sitting on the streets in their dresses with waterpipes and shit, doing nothing except maybe asking for your money and then cut in line in 7-eleven, theres actual piles of shit in every cornor of a building and they had to hire fucking guards at the local supermarkets to deal with all the shoplifting.

Society doesnt really exist with 70 IQ, its may exist around it, but it sure as fucking fuck wont last forever

Kill
All
Niggers

We KAN do it!

Kill them

Stop importing niggers and shitskins

Go back to bombing niggers and shitskins

Mass sterilization and eugenics if you want to save Western civilization.

There is literally nothing wrong with eugenics.

Sterilization of those with subhuman IQ.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886911001073
>This article briefly describes Lynn’s view on what makes modern populations rise and fall. It then provides a demographic analysis of what happens to modern sub-fertile high-IQ Western populations when Internal Relaxation of Darwinian Selection (IRDS) combines with External Relaxation (ERDS, in the form of super-fertile low-IQ non-Western immigration) into Double Relaxation of Darwinian Selection (DRDS). The genotypic IQ decline will ruin the economic and social infrastructure needed for quality education, welfare, democracy and civilization. DRDS is currently unopposed politically, so existing fertility differentials may eventually lead to Western submission or civil resistance.

We can't stop it.

Stop sending humanitarian aid to Africa

to be fair, the white population is the better educated and richer one.

>How do we stop dumb people from outbreeding smart people?

Selectively breeding offspring with sperm from 'genius' donors must become mainstream.

While there are relatively few smart people, there is tons of 'smart' sperm, and most of it is simply thrown away. If we harvested all the sperm from smart healthy, and talented people, and shipped it all over the world, we could boost the brainpower of millions of people.

There is a very good argument for selectively breeding your offspring, especially for stupid poor people - it is a way to give your children a genetic edge in life. Intelligence is highly heritable.

So this idea must become popularized. I think a youtube reality show about a couple trying this is a good place to start.

Ebola is weak. Aids-Chan is going strong.

Aids killed 1.1 million Africans last year and infected 1.5 million more.

>4 billion AFricans by 2100.

This can't be real, we'd be looking at a global population of 11/12 Billion, there's no way the Earth can sustain that.

>inb4 African water wars.