My brother found this on his yard

my brother brought it over to my house to show me and he left it at my house what should i do with this flier Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2uUUhYhO_U4
youtube.com/watch?v=WPXPtPoHKKg
reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/comments/2vc7jk/the_klu_klux_klan_is_now_the_ku_klux_klan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Join that shit. The fuck you mean? Call them and join up you'll have a ton of fun.

Why do they have to take the Klan name? Can't they just make a new name for their group that isn't the KKK?

There is zero benefit and plenty of disadvantages to dubbing themselves the KKK.

FBI needs a new honeypot.

Missouri

Wait, it's not Klu Klux Klan?

I'd call and talk with them to ask for advice about becoming a FED.

Ask what classes they took at college to join the FBI.

If they refuse to break cover, it will be hard to ask questions.

> safe space from the real world

Mandela Effect

not this again

What if just what if my brother is a Member of the KKK and hes is giving me a clue.

NAAA he can't be

Next thing you'll tell me it isn't spelled nucular.

>muh constitution
>we are not a hate group

It's dark days when even the KKK is full of cucks.

Wait it isn't? Not this shit again

>(((christian)))
Into the oven it goes.

>oy vey goyim christians are bad

kill yourself, kike

Call them and ask how you can join the FBI

>takkkk

The Extra K is for Kill Em All

kkk has been an fbi honeypot since before my dad was even born

What if he's a Neo-Nazi and wants you to have a laugh at some pussies who can't commit.

Be careful and reveal your redpill slowly, say you agree that multiculturalism may be a "bad idea." Let it go on from there. Then before you know it, you'll be pounding his butt in the kitchen.

You can't join the FBI, they come to you and offer you a job.

Look I got a printer

>the thread

Fake and Gay shillary

goddamn leaf
it never was klu

It never was you fucking idiot.

Call the FBI and complain that you got triggered by their bigoted flyer and that you hope that next time they write up a honeypot for white nationalists, they'll consider the multicultural audience.

as a data and writing style analyst, the chances of this being KK are 1 in 250k. It's too well written and the commas are in their right spots with the correct spacing. If you're dumb enough to join the KLAN you aren't smart enough to write a complete paragraph in perfect grammar.

Call them up, just say you were curious.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?
Wait!? Are we finally shifting again?
This may be it! We may be shifting back into the old universe! Maybe the days of cuckdom are finally over!

JOIN EM YOU DUMB KEK

I swear it was Klu Klux Klan.

was going to say that.

trust no 1, make your own secret militia.

I swear to god it's Klu Klux Klan

Sounds like a good nice group.

I wouldve named it the Ghost Busters myself.

It's definitely Klu

Heard clearly here 0:09

youtube.com/watch?v=2uUUhYhO_U4

>call KKK
>give them your name and details
>they promise to call you back
>a few days later you discover it was a trap made by some cuck journalist to expose white "supremacists"
>your name is on the list
>enjoy being unemployed forever

This, lol, why bother disavowing nazis but still keeping the name? Why not call it "the circle" since that's where the name came from (Kyklos Clan>Ku Klux Khan)

FBI bait.

Fuck, how do I go back to my universe?

Well, there's about 9 FBI/BATFE/EPA agents for every one actual member, so it makes sense that they would want to tone down the rhetoric a bit

I mean, David Duke is certainly not stupid. He's an extreme outlier though, I'd wager.

I've heard of this meme before but I wonder how far you have to push the boundaries before they just decide you're too dangerous even for them.

The Klang is a honeypot. The membership consists of federal agents and/or retards at this poimt. Stay away and find another group.

"The extra k is for KKill Em All"

"What's the other extra k for?"

"That's a typo"

>Klang
*Klan

This. If you're not going to start lynching some niggers, don't bother using the name of a hate group. You'd probably get a lot more people joining with another name.

>Deny ever calling them
>Sue for libel
>Make out like a madman
>Sue again for wrongful disclosure of information
>Become journalists new boss
>Make him either get fired or clean your shoes for eternity
What's the downside?

Smells like a honeypot

>Create anagram name
>See if they fall for it
>Reveal power level

I see everyone mention the kkk is a honeypot filled with fbi agents but is there any proof to that?

No but we're a naturally paranoid bunch that thinks they and other agencies have their claws in everything that could be considered dangerous, even Sup Forums itself. We get a lot of trolls and roleplayed posing as FBI

youtube.com/watch?v=WPXPtPoHKKg

>protestant
>Christian

Or Knights

reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/comments/2vc7jk/the_klu_klux_klan_is_now_the_ku_klux_klan/

The KKK and antisemitism ain't cool anymore on Sup Forums dude, what would Milo or Trump think? It turns out Jews were based all along.

White nationalist groups have been infiltrated and monitored since the sixties. Before that the FBI spent its time infiltrating communist and black civil rights groups. Subverting groups the federal government doesn't like is the FBIs oldest job

shut up fegt

I don't doubt it but like I said, I see everyone mention it all the time and I never actually see any evidence or proof. Is there any?

I wonder if Klan membership is gonna change since that movie Imperium came out, or just the general reaction to it from the public.

The communists in it were portrayed unsympathetically too.

give me a quick synopsis of the film

May as well put out NAMBLA membership flyers, say it will be the North American Brotherhood for the Liberation of America.

Actually that could be really really funny.

Just look up cointelpro

Say hello to your new FBI/ATF Special Agent friends, I guess. Pretty sure the KKK is just a meme sting now.

What's the Ku Klux Klan? Is this thread about some shitty games? Get the fuck out back to