Now that the dust has settled

Now that the dust has settled.

>Who was the better Mystique?

the one that doesn't resemble Mrs. potatohead

which one is that

JUST

What is with the "Naked women with no nipples or genitals" trope and why isn't it used more?

I like em both, but I can stand JLaw only as long as she's blue. I will admit that Rebecca is objectively better looking, but chubby Raven gets me going.

The one on the left is obviously the hotter one, but would she have really been better if she had a role as large as Lawrence?

Lawrence is a decent actress, but doesn't have the body for Mystique

>now that my balls have dropped
>where do i go for the horny hobo humping?

Rebecca Romjin didn't really have that many lines, but she came off as more menacing for it. I hope Lawrence really doesn't come back for another movie so we can have x-kino again. Fassy and McAvoy are wasted on those scripts.

>better mystique
Rebecca

First one.
Way hotter and better actress and character

Rebeca makes Jenn look like a truck stop cashier.

>who is the better mystique
How is this even a fucking question.

Was JLaw ever a good actress in anything??

LOL NO

The one in that shitty movie from a few years ago who had sex with an autist and grew a monobrow and got fat

MODS!!!!

When did JLaw do all this?

youre missing the best part, friend. despite being naked, cortana still manages to wear thigh high stockings. i dont have a thing for stockings, but once i noticed, she got even hotter. thank you, character designer for halo 4

on the topic of mistique, i still dont like the naked look. i can do with the scales and short har, but i really miss the white dress she used to wear. it would have been nice to see it in a movie and hunt for nip slips in action scenes, but that will never happen.

just a reminder that rebecca romijn was also in the 2004 punisher movie.

ad a fling with a girl with a face like this and hair about that length. she still owes me some cash i know im never getting back, but she persists she'll get it to me.

Not sure why they decided to change her look completely for Halo 5.

>amber heard was in the running to play young mystique
>instead we got jlaw

I can't be sure the arms on the left are individual elements, but JLaw's prosthetics just look lazy.
Makeup, acting, and involvement with the plot are all better on the left.

Not sure why they decided to change her look completely for Halo 4

J-Law Mystique was good in First Class, barely tolerable in DoFP and unbearable in Apoc

Because video games are experiencing the same problem that movies and tv are experiencing in [CURRENT YEAR].

Take a guess what it is.

I just want my floppy titty hologram waifu :(

>Microsoft: MUH TEEN RATING
>343i: okay let's give her armor

this

They wanted a wider audience, so they pussified the Halo series.

Rebecca Romaine and it's not even close.

Romijn

Not sure why they decided to change her personality completely in Halo 5

lol

Didn't she have some sort of breakdown in Halo 4? A change of personality could work as a result of that.

Changing the appearance to something different kinda doesn't. She's based off an in-game character, in the nude, so magically making hologram armour that's useless is a bit silly.

The less she wore the blue suit the more intolerable she became

this one

This

Not that I recall

Atleast they knew how to service the fans

Not like this tripe nowadays

You're an hour late. You couldn't scan 40 posts?

topjej

I sure couldn't.

This.
Also such poor quality pic please kill urself. I'm going back to Sup Forums. They have higher quality res cheese pizza

How many of you have this picture?

It needs to be posted more

The summerfags must know what capekino used to be

Since the cast for the next one is so huge, I hope it decreases her screentime.

REEEEEEEEEEE

DELETE

MODDDDDSSSSS!!!!!

>capekino
You don't get to call anyone a summerfag, cancer.

You guys, can you just stop? Look, I get it, posting pictures of young girls is super funny when you're 14, but this is an 18+ board. Stop it.

>lelele don't post it XD
go back

MUH DICK

this >>>> both the hags in the OP

I mean capeshit isn't any better.

MODS

Doe anyone else find it weird that everyone just accepts this Mystique design?

The original X-men movie came out back in 2000, but if it came out today people would be going crazy with how shitty they made Mystique look.

>Come into thread in hopes of Rebecca ass

>Get young mystique

What's wrong with you people

>you people

She also died in Halo 4 but they decided to retcon that due to the audience reaction.

The more nakeder one.

Capekino is here to stay, capeshitfag

Some people still are. They want the skull dress

because nipples make it suddenly bad and must be censored / rated R.

full tits are ok though, just dont show the nipples.

I first saw her in Winter's Bone, she was okay in that but went downhill since then.

The not J-Law one, obvioiusly.

>What is with the "Naked women with no nipples or genitals" trope
It's hotter than regular nudity

>and why isn't it used more?
something something jews

Neither, both were a fucking awful adaption from the source. If i had to choose between the two though, Rebecca by faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

J-Law is fucking ruins anything shes in

Imagine Mystique's scaly not-nipples rubbing your chest as you tried to find her cloaca.

Really imagine it.

Has there ever been a live-action depiction of Mystique that didn't look disgusting? We have the technology to create actual lizard people, and we still settle for these rubber suits.

What do you mean? Just give her a dress some boots and a new hairstyle.

I mean if you're going to give her scales why not scale the whole body if you can afford it
surely it doesn't cost very much to etch some more lines in that rubber

The bams come so easy now that you're better off posting more risky stuff then getting a clothed sexualized ban.

All I can imagine is how amazing a titfuck would feel with all that texture.

fuck why did you do this time

MODS

Do you think Mistake is slimy like an amphibian or really dry and smooth like a snake?

I always imagine her skin being somewhere in between, like a little bit tacky?

I don't understand. You mean like the scaly parts having a bit of goo or something?

Mystique is no longer a believable character in 2017. She wouldn't be considered grotesquely deformed by enough people to suffer outside of childhood. She could easily make a living being a camwhore or professional fake nerd girl pandering to the kind of pervs in this very thread. Hell, even the fashion industry would probably take it as a chance to pretend they're bucking traditional beauty norms and give her a bunch of photo shoots. No reason to join a terrorist organization.

Winter's Boner

>no nipples
>but a vag is allowed

She's got like a million nipples

Nah like those things you buy to keep you phone from sliding off the dash of your car

Kek

I mean like all of her skin would feel a bit like really weak tape.

Because the censoring allows them to fall back on it being "tasteful".

hot

also hot but I'd worry about tearing off my foreskin

>I always imagine her skin being somewhere in between, like a little bit tacky?
And just how often do you imagine Mystique's skin texture, user?

Okay, I like JLaw, but that makes me a little mad. Amber Heard would have made a great Mystique.

Carmen obviously

Can't you read? Always.

Yeah came for this one

The one from epic movie

Don't even try to deny it

Can't believe i was 2 minutes late. FUCK i just had to double check the movie