Knowing that Harmon and Roiland do in fact browse Sup Forums...

Knowing that Harmon and Roiland do in fact browse Sup Forums, how do you think they genuinely feel about the reaction to their latest episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kVCouGdEIEw
yuki.la/tg/21762295
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Roiland probably agrees that the writing has gone to shit, and Harmon is probably in every single thread typing to opinions he doesn't like

Protect Justin Roiland ;__;

DUDE VIOLENCE AGAINST PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH ME XD ROFL

numales

I feel like Roiland probably doesn't like the episode, since it really just wasn't very funny, and Harmon is too drunk to even form a coherent opinion

we laugh at this perpetually asspained board's impotence

>Knowing that Harmon and Roiland do in fact browse Sup Forums

justin if you read this, your creative talents are being squandered by that fat lazy asshole dan harmon.
i hope you break away and create better things and leave dan harmon to drink in his bath tub

must have taken it hard cause youve posting threads all day dan

I watched a documentary once and Harmon said he didn't like Back to the Future Part 2.
What a faggot.

who?

Neither of them care so long as the normies keep eating this shit up. In fact episodes like Pickle Rick have probably attracted more of them than ever.

They should fucking kill themselves for shitting out this fetid aborted effrontery

The episode was fucking terrible and Justin is a fat piece of shit.

iirc Roiland used to shill his cartoons here sometimes.

Hopefully Harmon will pull the same shit he did with community and get himself kicked off the show once he realizes he only has about two seasons of decent material in the the tank.

he said on the H3 podcast that he shitposts the worst things he can thing of so no one else gets the chance.
i feel he underestimated Sup Forumss ability, but most people hate harmon's injected bullshit. the dude just tanks a show after season 1, its uncanny.

This.
Harmon is holding Justin and the show back

probably do the whole "ahha we're "rich" and made a famous show i don't care what Sup Forums thinks" thing

> how do you think they genuinely feel about the reaction to their latest episode?

they know. The april fools episode was their best yet.
They would have not released it if they didn't know about the abomination that were the next episodes.

They've both been fagged up by the industry they work in. There's no coming back for them.

>implying Harmon's not behind the constant pickle rick shitposting.

you guys DIDNT like the new episode? i thought it portrayed a lot of truth
like the persistence of intentional unawareness in the face of emotional challenges

I feel bad for Justin. He puts a lot of heart into his stuff and cares about actual opinions and input from his fans. But Harmon will be his downfall. Harmon is a piece of shit and has the Midas Touch of Shit. Whatever the outcome, I hope Justin keeps finding work.

fuck you you're wrong harmon is good

Community was a horrible show. You just have shit taste.

Justin is that you? stop being gay and write your own show again. no one wants to see a wacky after school special any more

Roiland has been shitposting in Pickle Rickers threads. Harmon has been reporting any threads criticizing Jessica Gao.

nothing was new in that episode it was the same shit they talk about in every episode only difference is that it was hamfisted

i don't know but they should really give me some shekels for making that pickle rick webm and starting that whole shit show leading up to their dumb cartoon

>t. Harmon

me on the top right

They almost definitely immediately disregard your criticism because in their mind you only don't like it because of the womyn writers.

which is partially true

They also probably don't give a fuck about anyone's opinion here because the show is still printing money

what shows do you like? just so i can get a sense of why you would say that

Thanks for stoppin in, Dan. Are you off to respond to haters on Twitter after this or are you just going angrily scan other celebrity's Snapchats in your underwear for the third night in a row?

you know who is still printing money? dan's ex wife
>marrying a girl you just met only to be divorced 3 months later
eat shit and die dan

sup justin

I fucking hate that fucking shithead cunt Roiland. He's a fucking idiot writer and his voice acting is ass. It would be of great benefit to the cosmos if he killed himself because all he is doing is enabling the terminal cancers that gnaw at modern society.

t. Justin Roiland

for some reason i believe this is definitely justin roiland

just like everyone else who isnt a poltard they simply laugh and cringe at all the pathetic tantrum throwing nerds

sup dan, you are a retard i hope you lose everything

Everyone in this thread is Justin Roiland btw

>used to

except for me im dan harmon

They already know that you all hat women.

Roiland seems like he's getting less and less enthusiastic about the show as time went on. I remember him saying something like season 2 will be a mixed bag before it aired.

I think he'll be fine. He browses Sup Forums, so he's not a pussy bitch (like a typical reddit-only user).

Of course. I love to hat women. I like hats.

>Lose all passion for a work while it becomes more and more popular

Truly the worst hell for a creator

Prove you're the real Dan, say something only he would say.

They probably don't think much. Who fucking cares what a bunch of autists on Sup Forums think?

im glad justin is working on a new show without dan because dan is the creative equivalent of fat toxic alcoholic sack of shit with bad ideas

im a really stupid fat alcoholic fuck that nobody can stand

Tell Justin to bring back House of Cosbys
Also, when is the Scud movie happening?

Finn browses Sup Forums to. SUCK ON THAT ROILAND, YOU KEK

justin and i arent really talking casually anymore, so no i wont tell him anything. scud movie will probably never happen while im still drinking and fat, so sorry about that. blame my ex-wife.

FUCKING BASED

Hi Justin

See? He likes it!

They both hate themselves so probably pretty positive about it

Roiland is secretly hurt though. Harmon probably revels in the implied misogyny so he can complain about it to his friends and feel superior

love these guys

Based Roiland cutting Dan off as soon as he's about to go on some embarrassing social justice rant.

i hope they both see this

youtube.com/watch?v=kVCouGdEIEw

Knowing that you invited Finn to your house and tried to get him to come to your weird drunken boat party, is it safe to assume you are a Finnposter, Justin?

what a mad man

>THESE
>ARE
>FACTS

Justin Roiland is a fucking pedo.

Reminds me of how Brad Neely would post on /tg/. He even did some threads years ago taking draw requests.

>Harmon: M-MUH EVIL Sup Forums BOOGEYMAN
wewlad all the fucking warning signs were there from the beginning.

No fucking way.

Dan doesn't like you guys. He's a fan of the "hitler did nothing wrong" meme because he uses it ironically. He likes to sit in a chair in his underwear, browse Sup Forums on his phone and weep at what he sees.

Nah

Hey Justin, do you have Jessica Gao's nudes? I wanna see her fat asian tiddies.

celebs are people too...celebs are pedophiles too

Bullshit nah. You HAD HIM IN YOUR HOUSE! You call him on the fucking phone in the middle of twitch streams. WHY? In fact, I have half a ind to think that you are the reason he knows what 'froggo' means. He's 14, man. Explain yourself.

Question, if you're just a Stranger Things fan, why didn't you have Noah or Gaten or Millie or fucking Winona over? Why just Finn. Seems a bit odd.

What's wrong with having a young friend come over to my house to spend a night or two?

>listening to Harmontown
>Dan wants more black people on stage for "muh inclusion"
>every black person at the show is herded onto the stage
>they all stand there, not talking, looking like a fucking slave auction

Dan Harmon is an absolute boob.

He's the pickle rick poster isn't he?

You didn't post pictures. Fucking wear a mask and post that shit on the Internet next time, you sick fuck.

yuki.la/tg/21762295
He did it for a couple threads, unfortunately most of the images have 404'd since then.

It's so refreshing to see a reasonable man in media.

Shut up Dan. Nobody likes you.

>implying Dan can type an actual sentence

No doubt. Hell, he probably emptied his balls masturbating to the anguish here on Sunday.

i am justin and i like dan harmon he is a great man and without him my show would be bad honestly he is arguably more important than me you could fire me and the show would probably be better for it.

why should they give a single fuck, they are getting paid to do a job and they are old as fuck.

fuck off dan you suck balls i hate you

post rare froggos pls

He probably doesn't come on here any more since he has a life. Besides, he used fucking Sup Forums of all the boards.

Dan a cute. A CUTE

>Harmon is a piece of shit and has the Midas Touch of Shit

The Shidas Touch.

This one is Justin.

How did Justin and Finn's obviously Athenian relationship begin? Who courted whom? If it was Justin, how did a grown man reaching out to a small child not ring any alarm bells?

what the fuck? justin roiland is a pedophile? damn i was gonna stop watching rick and morty after the obvious trainwreck that will be the next episode but i think im tappin' out right now

Who is the girl? Did you pay her to pose as your daughter so as not to tip off Finn's parents?

This was mean and also funny

You gotta l-l-lick my balls Finn!

Holy shit. Did Justin make him dress like Hey Arnold to satisfy his depraved need to feel better than superior animators?

>y-you gotta suck my shithole Finny there's no *URP time.

Why is it always old fat grey haired men who are the most ardent "SJW"? The fuck are they getting out of that?