Daily Reminder: Homer Simpson only weighs just under 240 pounds and is universally considered to be grotesquely...

Daily Reminder: Homer Simpson only weighs just under 240 pounds and is universally considered to be grotesquely overweight
youtu.be/RfsfBFyfAvA

Yea and Peter Griffin is 290 pounds.

Cartoon dads are filled with Helium apparently.

This aired in 1990, before the US population had reached Critical Ass

>tfw you realize that you're fatter than Homer Simpson

I'm 225 and I consider that very overweight. I need to get off my ass and lose about 40 lbs. The standard of obese has just shifted in the wrong direction. Now we look at people that are literal mountains of fat and tell ourselves as long as we're not washing ourselves with a rag on a stick we're fine.

yeah he's also like five foot seven

the people deciding on the standards are basically hired to tweak things so they can make problems look larger and/or sell more people more shit. that's why there's only a tiny sliver of 'overweight' before 'obese' begins. because overweight is a statistic you can't get as many clicks from.

if you determine your health based on numbers and charts, you're unhealthy no matter what. try just grabbing your gut.

AHA HA HA FUCKING MANLET

So why are you on your ass, posting here?

Because I'm a fat lazy asshole obviously. I am taking steps. It just takes time. I've started exercising and actually cooking instead of getting prepackaged shit from the store.

Drop and give me 20 pushups

That IS overweight. I weighed that but I'm working on it. I lost 15 pounds last month.

are they both 4 feet tall

Do I get a twinkie afterwards?

Can we have a fat guys thread?It's been awhile.

>Not spacing properly

Cut soda out of your diet

Daily Reminder: Hank Hill is only 8'2 in height and weighs 210 pounds, universally considered to be grotesquely underweight.

>only 8'2

mistakeshappen

I'm 5'9'' and weight 143lbs.

>tfw 6'3"
>For me to have a healthy BMI I would need to weigh under 200 pounds
>I have weighed over 200 pounds since I hit puberty at 12 and grew 2 feet in a year

>people crying about having their weight starting in 2
>I'm freaking out I can't burn any more body fat and started losing muscle mass.

Is this a /fit/ thread now?

Same height, my weight fluxuates from 140-155 depending on how much I eat, drink, and workout in one day.

I just tell people I'm 5"10'.

>8'2

More like Hankenstein amirite?

>8'2"
Attack on Hank Hill

Rural southern US is weird like that user. It's expected that you'll be muscular and handsome/thin and beautigul in your teens and then get fat

>ITT

>Scenes throughout the seasons that show that the family can move/lift Homer despite his weight issues
>Homer of Seville shows two full grown elephants struggling to lift Homer on a pully system
>they complain about it

Which is it guys

240 IS morbidly obese. Gets some better genes and a faster metabolism like the rest of us

>Mr Burns is sometimes just as weak as you'd expect a real 90+ year old to be
>Sometimes he's so weak a piece of paper blowing into him can cripple him and leave a permanent scar with perfect detail

>6 foot even, 170-185lbs
>younger brother is 6'3 and 130lbs
Fucker eats worse than me and is more sediment too.
He's better looking and more extroverted as well

>only
>6 feet tall
>Body Mass Index of 32.5

You're *clinically* overweight at a BMI of 25 to 30, and anything above that is clinically obese.

His normal weight range would be between 136 to 184 pounds. It's very much fair to call him grotesquely overweight, not least because his eating and exercise habits created his weight and his attitude is one of not wanting to lose the weight.

Im 5'11 and weigh around 210

Sounds bulimic. You should buy him some whey

It's true, go watch the yoga episode.

How tall is he?

Height: Six feet tall.

Weight: Fluctuates from 239 to a whopping 315 lbs.!

Residence: Evergreen Terrace, the nicest upper-lower-middle class section of Springfield.

Occupation: Safety inspector at Springfield Nuclear Power Plant.

THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELETON

6 feet.

Here you go. I just hope I don't summon the fatfag for posting this.

bump

Is your name Ben?

If so, he's 6'2" and a half and 145 lbs. Also you're only 150 at most.

I wonder if the rumor that Alex is a fatfag is true and that Soos is actually based off of one of his bisexual flings in college.

>average american male weighs a little under 200 pounds today

I weight 400
Tomorrow grandma is taking me to the fat store to buy me some special clothes
I should be asleep because it's late and I have to wake up early

Yeah and with a 6 foot heighth his BMI would place him as second level obesity.

>BMI

>King size Homer was about Homer being 300 pounds
>The world considers me too fat to go out of my house

What's the weight target for disability these days? Surely they've raised it.

CDC says 70% of Americans are overweight.

>tfw had to move back into my parents house for a year
>gained about 80 pounds because nothing to do and nowhere to go so I never leave the house
>tfw realising I weighed as much as Homer when he had to wear a mumu

Did you ever try and get on disability?

It's funny until you realize you are laughing at a mirroif I only could be ignorant and unaware again

Yeah, but not for my weight

It's entirely true that here in Croatia we have loads of fuckhuge people. Big guys that are usually strong as fuck. My height is average in local terms despite them, but I dunno if I qualify as a manlet in US terms or not. Also, weight.

Muscle weighs more than fat. Also, height matters. You can kinda infer that Homer is both short and weak, so his weight shows as pure blubber.

KETO NIGGA

Anything under 400 is too thin

Anything over 400 grams is too heavy.

For women, yes. At least I think so.

I love being within the healthy BMI range.

I hate how much I like my new flabby belly

See that's your problem Greg. You want one huge woman when you could have multiple smaller ones.

>I'm 220 & 6'5"
>fairly chubby because i smoke weed and watch cartoons all day
Gotta get a new bicycle mang, walking is cool but bikes are cooler

Does it give you a boner?

>be 310 at 5'7 March 2015
>April rolls around, see my work orientation pictures, decide I look like shit and learn about cals
>walk for 45 min 5 times a week outside, watch calorie intake
>eventually get a treadmill, start running for 30 minutes, then 35

Was 192 this morning, and I don't even run more than 3 times a week anymore (it's usually 2), but I have bumped the running up to an hour. Tryin' to hit that 130-145 range though.

I gained quite a bit over the last year...lots of stress, an injury that kept me off my feet and a sedentary job to boot. I'm not a fat fag but it was weirdly fascinating to see how much my body had changed. Almost enjoying it in a weird way, like, damn, look at how big I am now.

I'd really like to live past 30 though so I'm working on losing it, but I know what you're saying.

meant for I too would love to be in the healthy BMI range however.

fat fucks please post pics for me

>just under 240 pounds
Towel rack

i see those pixels

I find the opposite extreme, if you're not tanked, you're unfit

For some reason I think this actually fits Ron better. He's weirder looking as a skinny guy. That's his character I guess.

>Have replaced all carbs with vegitables since last year
>Stopped drinking soda all together 7 years ago
>Use no sauces in my cooking
>Only eat junk food when with friends
>Replaced all my snacks with celery and bananas since Febuary
>Walk 3KM when ever the weather isn't bad
>266lb
What am I doing wrong

Yes, /fit/ are bully faggots

>3 km walk
that's pretty much fuck all

increase speed or distance

When ever I walk with people they tell me I walk too fast and slow down which is weird considering I'l extremely unfit and can't even run

>Shrek.gif

Didn't one of the newer episodes put his weight at 270?

Nice.

>Walk.
Sprint, man.

Female, right?

Im older than him and Hans Moleman

The cooking is the most important part. Calories in, calories out is the only thing that matters for weight loss. You can do it, user, I believe in you.

>character gets fatter
>also gets taller

Fucking this. Totally ruins it for me.

> Being fat is a disability
If you stop paying and feeding them they'll lose all that excess weight and be functional again.

> 3km
> exercise
Nigga the human body can hard march 80km in a day. You aren't even 5% of that. STEP. IT. UP.

Wish I was homo so I could get with all the fatfags. It seems to be a harder fetish to come by with girls.

All girls have the exact same fetish as any other girl. They want Money and power.

Yes. I'm conflicted though, because I miss bring skinny and trim, but this belly and padding sexually arouses me. How often does YOUR OWN body get you off? I think I got a decent thing going on here, right? But I also miss being in shape and being able to preform high feats of athleticism with little to no effort.

Soos is definitely based off of a friend in college. Between the Love God, Soos, and Stan, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he's a chubby chaser.

GET ON THE GROUND AND GIVE ME 50 FATTY

>15 girls are as tall as Homer.

What?

Spoken like a person with repressed rage.

His girlfriend is far from fat.

>3 fat characters in a large cast means they're a chubby chaser
Stop projecting.

Sitting makes sense to be higher because he's got ass fat as a booster seat.