Brolin is too small

>Brolin is too small

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sX5ff7W7IQQ?t=125
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw balding too rapidly for that cut

i still think it should have been Lundgren

Yes. He's wearing a men's small for a reason.

Jesus Christ whats wrong with Ryan Reynolds?

This dude shoulda been Batman instead.

Affleck is good but Brolin is 50+ and jacked

he is not even 6'0"
his shoulders and chest are non-existent

He has negative lats.

I honestly think the original casting was just so they could have affleck directing batman and eventually other dceu movies

>barely taller than a kid
fucking manlets I swear to god

I wish they didn't tone down his costume is all. It needed to be a bit more ridiculous 90s looking.

Batfleck is pretty good Batman, wish we got a movie where he's not nuclear yet and he still uses non-lethal methods. And make him do more detective kind of work.

They gotta quit hiring these pipsqueaks to play huge ass characters.

is brolin the bad guy in this movie? saw in a paper today that cable is deadpools main antagonist and that didnt sound right

He'd make a good Bruce in a Batman Beyond adaptation.

Shoulder pads to the rescue

They have a complicated relationship

Deadpool started out as the badguy in New Mutants when Cable was leading the team. Its the other way around.

Brolin is only four years older than Affleck. He's 49 right now.

your social and sex life is non-existent

1.77m wow so big OP well fucking done, thanks for ruining it for me. this guy is like 3-4 inches shorter than Ryan Reynolds jesus

why would anyone trade a 6'4 batman for a ~5'10 batman

The actor who played Sauron (armored war king version) in lord of the rings was only 6'2". They just worked the camera angels to make him imposing and tower over everyone else.

youtu.be/sX5ff7W7IQQ?t=125

the problem isn't the height, they can fix that shit with editing and while filming but his frame is shit, he looks like fucking Popeye

you poor bastard

I wanted him for Old Batman rather than Affleck.

me on the right

>LITERALLY Brand from Goonies

When has that motherfucker EVER been small?

i remember seeing this movie when it came out... and holy fuck does it look terrible today. i can't believe how silly it looks...

no lats what so ever.

YOU JUST KNOW

>have to put him side by side with a kid to say that he is buff

Haha.

That's Ryan Reynolds you downie.

You're a funny guy.

Nobody gives a shit

Affleck got shredded for the role

Me too. I like Brolin and he'll probably do a fine job, but Dolph was born for this role.

Say the fat and bald virgin

Tfw its liev screiber's son

unless they give him a muscle suit I have to disagree

Then why isn't he dressed as Domino and sucking Brolin's mutilated dick?

steroids only inhance biceps

too bad he is in the DCU.

Dolph would bulk up for it. Even without being cut, he's still a giant of a man.

So? Brolin's signed with the Disney IPs. Isn't stopping him from doing a movie with Fox.

Fox is only the distributor for the X-Men related movies. They don't actually fund them.

>5'10"

That's one inch taller than me and I'm short as hell.

Fox owns the rights. Not Disney. They produce as well as distribute.

He's bigger than Bane, dude

Who the fuck lied to you?

Yeah, but Hardy wasn't exactly a great choice, either, at least not in terms of physique. Nolan made a lot of choices with that character that still baffle me.

>Hardy wasn't exactly a great choice, either, at least not in terms of physique
Yes he was. You can't tell me watching the movie he didn't look big and intimidating.

>Reply
he could work on his neck at least

He was passable for what Nolan was going for, but I personally know people that are more imposing than Hardy's Bane.

I'm not saying Fox doesn't have some rights but they do not finance Deadpool. Could be wrong about the X-Men movies. Check the production notes. Deadpool was financed by like four different production companies.

Can I keep the change? I feel like I could use some more height

And that includes Marvel Entertainment(not Marvel Studios) but either way it's all owned by Disney.

It's a lot easier to make a short guy look tall in movies than vice versa.

Fox owns all the rights. Those are just production comapnies.

The dood needs to get doing some pull ups, his latts are virtually non existent, he looks like a gym rat who exclusively blasts bicep curls & bench 5 days a week.

i can and will

Fox owns the right to the X-Family characters and the Fantastic Four, and as far as I know, they fronted the lion's share of Deadpool's modest budget as well as shouldered the bulk of the distribution.

Why didn't they get Harrison Ford instead?

Biceps grow easily, though. I do three sets of hammer curls a week, and that's it, yet my biceps are disproportionally large to my shoulders/lats. And notice even people who don't exercise will have visible biceps.

>1988

>lion's share
>shouldered

I like the way you talk.

He could still kick your ass now, kid.

lmao get a tighter top

he broke his leg walking on set

Ford was always wirey and sort of in shape but he never really worked out or had any significant muscle.

there is an IGF-1 shortage in Hollywood

4u

that doesn't look like marsdon/ty's son

damn ninja got swole
Where's that nigga chappie

He looked like a big guy.
I live in an old part of Liverpool and they're always filming around here. I must be the only one of my friends that hasn't run into Tom and they're all very surprised that he's not a big guy irl.

No he didn't. We've seen every Justice League actor shirtless working out at the gym. Not one from Affleck, instead we got a shot in the movie that was barely lit and had CGI abs.

he looks like a toon from WOW.

Finestride

Oh fuck already. You spew that shit in every thread

I still would've preferred Stephen Lang. Fuck Avatar.

nice shoop

Best choice

KEK

why are lanklets always complaining about how tall people are
>MUH HEIGHT
the source material is rob liefeld and even he said he was happy with the casting

Yeah but he's a turbomanlet

Why, is Tom Hardy from Liverpool?

Every man over 40 should get on roids.

>WARNINGS
>This medicine will not cure an enlarged prostate problem or male pattern baldness. Once you stop using this medicine, the prostate will begin to grow again within a few months and any new hair will be lost within 12 months.
Why even bother if it won't treat MPB and the hair will fall out if you start using it, and it will give you gyno?

u wot who are you quoting it does cure baldness

>toon

Wait.

So, Josh Brolin is playing both Cable and Thanos?

at least his neck isn't CGI

fuck this movie so much. not only are we getting an afro domino (should've casted keira knightley instead), but we're also getting capeshitted on with thanos (who SHOULD'VE been lundgren instead).

Lang and Brolin are the same height though.

S T E R O I D S

A non JUSTed Batman is a better choice.

>tfw you never be a male hollywood actor who gets the finest juice under the watchful eye of doctors

well obviously. I mean at least some HGH

He's good looking guy. Pulls of that haircut well.