FACT: historically black people have had FAR stronger senses of family and community...

FACT: historically black people have had FAR stronger senses of family and community. The whole "absent black father" meme is just that; a meme.

Lol no.

Are statistics a meme?

>historically
>not current year

Family cohesion within the black community is history, just like black fathers

This might have once been true, but no more.

You mean historically where it was beneficial to have children to work and help take care of yourself when your ass grows old. That's not the case now

It is not a meme you retard. Black fathers tend to be imprisoned by the system.

Kangs Kangs Kangs

so you admit "the system" plays a very large role in the destruction of black families and communities?

Makes you think...

yeah totally "the system" forces blacks to steal rape murder and abandon their families for a quick buck instead of working for a proper education and job

The war on poverty and the war on drugs have been severely harmful.

>enforcing the law harms criminals
wow really made me think

>historically

Hmmm, I wonder what happend.

kek

>system

Top 1% is 99% Jewish.
Who owned the slaveboats?
Who owns the CashToday legal loanshark businesses?
Who is the landlord soaking up section 8 housing money?
Who makes the commercial that brainwash blacks?

etc etc etc

So then black people are just shitty crime ridden faggots inherently and not because of issues at home?
Good to know.

>4 out of 5 black children grow up in a home without any adult males
>not just fathers (an extinct relationship term among blacks, replaced with baby daddy)
>not just baby daddies
>no uncles, no grandfathers, no brothers, no cousins, no male family friends

>meme

so you agree that whites and blacks have a common enemy and most "cultural" problems can be traced back to this common enemy?

What did he mean by this?

I'm sure you don't often concern yourself with thinking.

>have had

Hue

you can drop mud in milk and it will make it muddy, you can drop chalk in the muddy milk and it will lighten it, but it will never be clean again. niggers are a scourge on our dna.

That guy killed actually had the gun in his hands, not over his shoulder.

Also he was in Walmart, not Target

>historically black people have had FAR stronger senses of family and community
Historically yes. Strong family ties were part of black American culture.

Not anymore though.

Fuck I hate tumblr gifs where the person just says part of the subtitles. Why even make it a gif? Fuck I hate tumblr REEEE I think I need to lay down.

>Black fathers tend to be imprisoned by the system.
For absolutely no other reason then that they are black I bet.

The system DOES destroy black families, communities, lives, etc. And that system is named "Welfare".

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You filthy, odious lynch-bait nigger liar! Throughout the world it's a proven fact that niggers have a 70-80% deadbeat dad epidemic. Because your primitive negroid brains aren't wired to feel empathy for other people on the same level as human brains. And your violent crime epidemic and joyous schadenfreude whenever white people die is further proof that your protohumanoid subspecies are natural born psychopaths. Shitskin, carpet-headed filth whose noses resemble upside-down wheelbarrows. And lips shaped like the alien egg sac that Sigourney Weaver torpedoed in one of those space movies.

I've been told this by a liberal

>historically black people have had FAR stronger senses of family and community
Nope that's Asians, baka.

Is this satire?

Poor and uneducated women have children out of wedlock because the state will pay them to do it. By being overly compassionate we've allowed a culture to exist wherein women marry themselves to the government and rely on it to provide for them. You see this in all first world countries that have a welfare system which is easily taken advantage of.