Hmmm...

Other urls found in this thread:

budget.house.gov/fy2017/summary-and-key-facts.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this literally made me think

Benefits sure don't look like a minor part of the budget

Wtf I really hate reptiles now.

Why not get rid of both?

Oh man, Horsey and his genius brain at work once again!

I don't think a day will ever arrive where he doesn't start up the ol' cranial think tank.

Hmm this sure made me and my wifes son think.

wha iz it dat whide devals don wanna give us welfare wen dey got money ta spen on oda shit

>an whitey on da moon

Make the boat bigger

/Thread

>horsey
:DDDDDDD

>giving money to people is the same as taking less money from people
Can we please full on Ben Garrison that faggot Horsey?

FUCKING

Seriously though, why not get rid of both?

REPUBLICANS

>making fun of Louisiana flood victims
poor taste Horsey.

EVERYTIME

>Horsey
>"lel I live in LA so everything I think is right and everyone who opposes me is just a dumb racist old white rethuglikkkan male who is crazy and poor and stupid hehe"
>paying attention to this shitbird
>ever

>Interest on debt 7%

He has some good points.

Honestly didn't know it was Horsey. But he seems to be the biggest self righteous douche in history

so did Horsey go down to the south and received the ol' Deliverance to his heiney-ho
is that why he hates southern people so much and portrays them in such way?

almost every single cartoon of his is just pure vitriolic hatred, i would think it was a Wyatt Mann piece.

((((((horsey))))))
sage

And how is that castle supposed to support all those people? Siege supplies are fixed, do they WANT both sides to starve?

Well the fact is that if rich people stopped tax evading, there would not be budget deficit.

>measures savings with dollar amounts

What did he mean by this?

I can't tell if this is a besieging muslim Army or what exactly?

What is the point here?

They can fuck off. We are full.

Kek is that supposed to be in favor of rapefugees

>what are percentages

Pretty horribly disproportionate representation of what's going on.

Once again, the liberal argument is to misrepresent reality and their opponents' arguments so that their own point of view is the only logical stance. If things were really this simple, we would all be democrats. That so many of us aren't speaks volumes about the leftist worldview, and its inability to reconcile facts and basic truths.

This makes me wants to support the Europeans, tbqh

Really made me think...

L O L

I know you're not actually this retarded.

Because the poor, retired, and those who depend on them will riot. Nearly every city would become Baltimore/Detroit.

The wealthy will laugh and immediately begin shipping more jobs and industries off to overseas. We're already at war with the world to suck the most business dicks possible and only able to keep them somewhat tamed with our taxes due to our consumer population size.

lazy ass democrats , should all fuckign die

What the fuck?

Is he serious with this?

David "the Racial Pain Hurricane" Horsey is just doing what he always does: drawing pro-white anti-foreign comics when he's not dousing Muslims in petrol and lighting a match

That low education...
You can't even balance the sheet you moron.
Same for you

That picture is pretty dumb.

If you want to look at taxation as a source of income, and cuts as a source of loss, then you could argue that all income not taxed is lost revenue. You could simply blame the entire deficit on a lack of taxation and then use it as justification to raise taxes on EVERYONE.

That's what liberals never seem to understand.

I mean the super rich should be put behind the bars.

Surely commences rumination.

Considering all the humans he's directly responsible for killing, it's not that bad of an idea.

So immigrants are supermen?

>rising before Clinton tax raise
>falling before Bush tax lowering
>rising before Obama tax raise
wew lad.

>2% of budget on education

And Americans wonder why the rest of the world thinks they're retarded.

In the 1990s-2000s it was popular for everyone who lived in New York or LA (really any leftwing shithole, San Francisco, Seattle, Chicago, Philadelphia, etc.) to see themselves as serene beings composed of pure enlightenment, akin to the Eloi, and in contrast to the "flyover" underclass of ebil white rayciss redneck Christians who lived in "flyover" (red) states, the morlocks.

As "flyover" states have gained urban centers, and as the Blue plague has spread inland, this view has changed, and the NuLibs simply see all white men everywhere (even in New York and LA) as ebil rayciss sexiss white supremacists and all spics, negros, and bearers of the sacred vagina as the predestined elect who must be brought out of bondage and into the land of milk and honey by bathing in the blood of their oppressors

Horsey is, therefore, an out of touch old white man who doesn't even realize that the next generation of his own leftist movement wants to eat him, and still thinks the dichotomy is Left Coast/Flyover Rednecks

The awakening, when it comes, will be a rude one, and he may very well refuse to accept it even as he's stood against a wall before a firing squad alongside the other useful idiots

>Europe under siege
>somehow pro-refugees
really made me think...

Fucking tweet this to that liberal nigger Horsey

>those black flags next to the immigrants and refugee sign

Kek

>Horseshit

Kek

>bases everything he knows about Superman on the past two awful movies

you're fucking killing me, user

Cute graph you have there. It's a shame that you couldn't scale/size it properly to communicate both the savings for the average American AND the savings for the 1%ers. It's almost like you don't want your audience to know the actual numbers or something... I recommend that you update this graph unless you're intentionally misrepresenting the data for financial/political gain.

Protip: most Americans don't pay 200K in taxes, and most individuals' tax savings will be much less than their current tax liability for the year. They will be FAR more interested in their own bracket's savings, which they can then compare to their existing tax liability.

trump is the last hope of seeing regans america again

>the redneck isn't shooting the gator

WTF Horseshit? Do you even freedom?

> as a percentage of gdp

>94% tax
Wat
Can someone explain?

Superman LITERALLY brought the krypton war to earth

>not taxing someone is the same as spending money

I guess we're all slaves to the government then. Thank you mr government for not taking 100% of my wages this month.

Maybe he's from Florida

Actually, if you remove Blacks from the American education systems (their test scores basically) the USA has #2 public schools in the world, behind only Finland.

Why should the wealthy pay a higher percentage? They are still paying way more than the middle class at the same rate.

it was a meme rate that nobody actually paid

I think he's from cucklifornia desu senpai

it really does not
stop shilling your mediocre propaganda images horseface

>taxcuts for the wealthy
>a lack of taxes is responsible for a deficit
>le government is entitled to your money maymay

This was tax that was paid on money after a certain bracket was reached. Fictional scenario:
You'd keep 100% up to X amount
then keep 50% from X to Y
then keep 6% from Y to Z

Kek

Kek says yes. House.gov does show that the Trump way of dealing with the economy would help America the most: budget.house.gov/fy2017/summary-and-key-facts.htm
Aside from lowering taxes, which, while it will not be as big as Trump says on his website (a few months ago he said that he will settle the closest he can with congress) I believe that it will help the economy more.

It was real

I watched a movie from the 50s, and then they win the lottery, they only get 10% of the prize

Will anyone stop this madman?

>interest debt
what is this?

>16% military
>1% Science

Murica'

Yeah! Why doesn't the working class get over a million dollar in tax savings?

>implying that for the top 0.1% 1 million even matters

Eh, whattaya worried about guy?

We actually spend more money on education than most European countries you fucking retard. Also the whites and asians in this country perform as well as european counterparts.

That alligator looks chill af

>baby from a planet that no longer exists
>is the same as shitskin males of fighting age from a country that exists to this day

Okay.

Wouldn't you actively try to not earn that amount and instead work around it with other monetary rewards?

debt to the privately owned federal reserve bank :^)

>he's provably diseased

She has a point. You have no idea what kind of viruses are on his home planet. Superman could be bringing with him an awful plague that our immune systems cannot handle, and could wipe out humanity.

Horsey is the best anti immigration artist around and he doesn't even know it

I vividly hallucinated the sound of canned laughter upon seeing her face

Because the left and the poor are endlessly greedy for other people's money. It doesn't matter that the wealthy would still be shouldering the vast majority of the tax burden even if everyone were taxed evenly at 5%. Remember that all memes aside, these people really are closet commies and they would be ecstatic if they were able to take 100% from the wealthy. The closer they get, the happier they are.

because they can afford it. a flat tax would be more fair, but a graduated tax is necessary for a country with socialized programs

A 600 pound bomb and the jet that flies it are a lot more expensive than a microscope.

Reminds me of this...

That's a little bit of an over-exaggeration.

somebody had to pay off ww2
and in the same case, somebody has to pay for the iraq war

That's basically Horseshit's pattern

The picture implies that the deficit is not linked to spending, but instead linked directly to rich people not giving away their money

Fucking horsey should die in a fire.