WHY DIDN'T YOU DISCIPLINE YOUR CHILDREN SPAIN YOU BASTARDS

WHY DIDN'T YOU DISCIPLINE YOUR CHILDREN SPAIN YOU BASTARDS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s4odt_7zk6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Could you imagine having a son shaped like a potato in real life...Damn I think I would just kill myself

Kek

no one wants to deal with there kids

Go discipline your darkies before they set another neighbhorood on fire

Now is your problem.

We are like a nigger father.

if lil jamal wants to break his own toys, thats fine with me

FUCKING SPAINARDS

We tried...

He was a terrible dad. Prussia was much better role model

...was.

Good job Jose

top bantz

>implying its spain's fault
you know and i know its our fault, we fucked up.

HA

YOU REALIZE YOUR PURE SPANISH COUSINS IN AMERICA ARE BEING BLAMED FOR CRIMES MESTIZOS DID BECAUSE THEY LUMPED UNDER HISPANIC WITH THEM

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

they tried and things were working out for a while; unfortunately, they had their own shit to deal with for frogs were shitting on them a that time and criollos went full nigger because: DARRNNN PENINSULARES, THEY THINK WE AIN'T WORTHY N SHIIIIIEEEEETTTT, INDEPENDENCE NOW and shit hit the fan... sorry that pablo and brayan are niggering in your neighborhoods, burger-san

>tfw this is your father's reality

I've actually been there

If you stand where they're standing and clap it echoes back to you even louder

>implying they give a damn when they're more busy being invaded by ahmed and jamal and getting screwed over by the krauts

at some point you have to let them make their own decisions and mistakes, it's natural law

The Spanish empire by and large was about acquiring resources for Spain and not about setting up and maintaining colonies. This is why I get so triggered when people sling shit at the British empire. Yes it wasn't great at times but compared to the rest of the empires of the day, it's subjects enjoyed a relatively high degree of liberty and British money was invested to build and develop overseas territories that were comparable to the conditions enjoyed by Britons at home (sometimes better). It wasn't a wholly benevolent force nor was it wholly malevolent. It was an attempt to export British values and the British way of life to the rest of the world. Sometimes it ended in bloodshed but in other cases it resulted in the construction of some of the most developed countries we have today. You can point to tragedies such as the Amritsar massacre which were absolutely shameful but you also must consider the fact that it was Britain who recognised the immorality of the slave trade and used her immense naval power to forcefully end the slavery wherever she could.

God save The Queen.

return gibraltar filthy anglo !

well lad we built universities hospitals, of course churches we don't slave the indians and they were right full spanish citizens we don't let self govern just like u do years after we support usa with france to weak you and you and the french do the same with our colonies

kek, Spain got raped by Britain, then by America. Tries to save face pretending to be a nigger dad.

The atrocities to Indians occurred under American rule tbqh familia

you can take a look at hispanoamerica and then look at the north to see muhh genocide

>we conquered this
And then they kicked your asses, what is so funny?

Deal with it

We tried. We knew they wouldn't be able to rule themselves, but they thought WE WUZ AZTECS AND INCANS and declared independence.
In the 200 years that they have been independent Spain didn't interfere with them, and yet they blame us for everything

no, half of Spain went there and conquer that and they stay there, we stay here figthing eachother for shitty kings

Are you fucking kidding? The population in south america ARE the natives, while in the North the natives are a marginalised minority. There is no comparison, and it doesn't leave your country in a good position.

Because they fucked them instead.

So that means we are white then?

we send there guys mostly if u consider that been 10%-5% european become any mestizo in european to me is ok be whatever u want to be

This
As much as we talk shit to you Spanish, all you guys did was have sex with us, teach us Spanish and thought us about Jesus. The Anglos did the real atrocities which is why I dont give a shit about them falling to the Mudslimes.

Except us though.

We are the only place that didn't fall during the Spain reconquest.

You know, Carlos IV already had plans on giving a planned and peaceful independence to the colonies between 1804-1806. Then Napoleon came and ruined everything.

They could have got their independence peacefully, but instead, war started between the independentists and the royalists. After a decade of wars, the continent was ruined.

it always boils down to the anglo, doesnt it?

As a Spaniard in america, I fucking hate being called a Mexican. Literally the biggest and only insult that gets me.

I know your feels, hermano.

MEXICANS NEED TO STOP SAYING THEY ARE SPANIARDS REEEEEEEEEEEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=s4odt_7zk6c

Spain cant even look after itself tbf

Should have stayed in Europe.

To be fair Spain are redpilled. They don't let hordes of former colonial subjects in like England and France

t. 50 million niggers

That's because americans are dumb

This.

Argentina has had Italy's finger up its butthole for decades.

Why do you think he drinks every day?

And because most of you claim about being spaniards in order to get laid

I'm enjoying mexican reconquista so much.

Americans deserved it.

I know it. I hate being associated with those filthy pseudo niggers.

>Checks flag
Every. fucking. time

No matter the shit you say Spain considered those territories another part of Spain, and that's why the crown and the viceroyalties built universities, forts, cathedrals and infraestructure, and you know it, anglo.

I donno, m8.

I'm beginning to think the end of slavery means everyone is a slave.

Like, a slave can escape, and earn autonomy, but what can we do? Go "off the grid"?

Instead of helping your kid get laid you shame us.

Fuck you dad you are the worst.

GB was the only good colonial parent (pls disregard India, some savages can't be civilized)

BEADY

Netherlands and Belgiums were colonies.

>implying Spain is any better

BRING BACK THE SPANISH CASTE SYSTEM

STOP LETTING MESTIZOS CALL THEMSELVES "HISPANIC"

This. Fucking pardos shouldn't have the right to vote.

The Netherlands and Portugal were also great colonizers (Brazil only starting sucking post independence).

I love my Spaniard bros, sometimes.

Bitch, Aztecs never owned any American states. Reconquista is a joke

I'm embarrassed you had to see these Chicanos, my friend. The English are great.

Thanks dad.

Muy bien, mejicano.

It never left, dumbass. The same castes are still in power and/or have all the wealth. Mexicans are "hispanic" (whatever that means to you) because we speak Spanish and our culture is related to Spain.