No Norm thread

>no Norm thread

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jT7NT3FwNzY
youtu.be/MXI2Ng-vllk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we already had one today, autistic faggot

I don't get the pizza joke, does he say "100% fruit" at the end?

Meme McReddit? DUDE ANTICOMEDY LMAO... I'll pass...

You're trying too hard, my man.

No, his fans are. A bad joke isn't funny because it was said on purpose.

gay chink pretends to be straight episode

Ehh looks like you haven't watch The Roast of Bob Saget when Norm is up.

I think this was my favourite episode of the season so far. I feel like Norm was pulling his punches with Letterman and Tyson because he knew they wouldn't respond well to his more inappropriate material.
It felt like he was free to say whatever he wanted this episode.

Time to leave

if norm mcdonald is so funny what happened to his career

>I think this was my favourite episode of the season so far.
me too
it's funny how the joke segment sours the mood for some of them though

the co presentor gets in the way at times

and doesnt add alot

This, this is a Rick & Morty board now, and Norm is epic.

i'd like a conan episode

>it's funny how the joke segment sours the mood for some of them though
Yeah, it doesn't always work. The Mike Tyson joke segment was one of the best, because he turned it around on Norm.

>what do you call a gay boxer?
>norm macdonald

is this funny to listen to

I don't get why this guy is worshiped so much...never listened tho. pls explain

Do you follow stand up comedy? This guy is only funny if you know who he's talking about. It's like pop/celebrity humor but for comedians.

>never listened tho
so listen to it
skip the first few minutes until the guest arrives

like hotdog, ok?

Bobbly Lee tries way too hard. Fuck your shitty ass brother Steve for ruining DVDASA

I think this show is great! Amazing jokes, polished production. Norm has great chemistry with all the guests. Just get rid of that fucking douchebag, i'd love punch him right in his fucking cunt face

he didn't tow the line so he got blacklisted from tons of places

well well well

A BIG DESK

B
I
G

D
E
S
K

I was expecting Seinfeld. Disappointed desu.

*insert jewish propaganda joke here*

fantastic episode

People i'd like to see norm interview

howard stern
dave chappelle
colin quinn
conan o'brien
will ferrell
artie lange
tiger woods

This bobby lee guy fucking sucks

and larry david

Fucking hell I'm glad Norm is back. In my school days I used to idolize him as a comedian and I kept trying to get my friends to watch some of his shit, but they were the kind of people who didn't really get why it was such good comedy. I tried and borrow some of his jokes and work them into my whole routine I had going on as the class clown, I had to try so hard to keep myself from busting up laughing, but all I ever got in return were blank stares.

I thought if I kept doing it eventually people around me would warm up to my own special brand of humor. I'm not sure why I am this way or how I could have been so oblivious to it all, but people who I hung around with in high school weren't really my friends and I didn't really realize that until a few years after graduation when I checked up on some classmates and saw them referring to me as "that kid". They thought there was something wrong with me, but I just kept standing near them and trying to talk to them and shit even though they made considerable effort to change lunch hangout spots daily to throw me off or avoid me and the whole time I'm just dying on the inside with laughter trying to contain my sides from exploding because I honestly thought I was rocking their world.

But no, they only occasionally laughed along because they thought I was retarded or mentally ill or autistic or something like that. Anyway my point is that Norm is still really fucking funny you just have to be a bit careful and play it by ear, but the tricky part is trying to work out whether the laughs your getting are from the Norm jokes or if they're laughing because you appear oblivious to the fact that you're constantly embarrassing yourself. Maybe that's the whole point I have no idea, but the whole time I was trying to cultivate my image as a class clown to gain a little bit of cred I was actually doing irreparable harm to my reputation and now there's not really anything I can do other than move towns or kill myself.

What about Patrice O'neal?

>artie lange
Why?
Unfunny worthless dipshit should just put both barrels in his mouth and save everyone a lot of wasted thought

I'm sure he has some decent "I'm a pathetic heroin addict on the brink of death" material

i love how norm uses adam for all the controversial topics
>what are some racists words for asians
>i don't know but adam could tell you

he vehemently claimed bill clinton killed a guy on broadcast daytime tv

Found this guy under the Queensboro bridge jerking off punks for 15 bucks a man

Yeah, I made it and everyone was too busy pickle posting and got posting that it only got 10 replies. 10 replies on a norm thread is ridiculous.

do not do this, this user is very dumb and not funny

That's not entertaining or amusing.
youtube.com/watch?v=jT7NT3FwNzY

>10 replies
kill yourself, retard

why do people pretend this le edgey asian fag is funny

He's not gay. He only sucked dick for candy.

DUDE EDGEY ASIANS LMAO

Well then I guess there were two threads. I didn't make that one

>Fuck your shitty ass brother Steve for ruining DVDASA
>DVDASA didn't end because Choe raped someone
Allegedly.

I made that one. I felt 89 replies was less than it deserved. Fucking pickles and whatever.

>taking credit for shit threads you didn't make
fuck off, faggot

Listen to some of his standup. My personal favorite is "The News" off of Me Doing Standup.
youtu.be/MXI2Ng-vllk