What does Sup Forums think of Ben Shapiro?

he is a kike, but he seems like a good kike, if such a thing exists.

what does Sup Forums think?

Israel firster, has no loyalty to whites.

when will they learn

this, every single jew is like that

He's not a true conservative, so I'd support Hillary aver Shapiro :^)

He thinks racism is wrong but that Israel should be an ethnic state for Jews.

He is an enemy of white people.

I like him. I listen to his podcast and I find that I either agree with his views or I find him wildly entertaining. He isn't into alt-right and he's a jew, so I assume most of Sup Forums hates him.

Ben Shapiro is 5'6. I'm sorry, but I can't trust a Jew that is shorter than my ten year old niece.

Israel-first cuckservative that deserves to be put in front of a firing squad like the rest of them

>Cheerleads for war in ME
>"Islam this and Islam that"
>recoils when Trump suggests limiting immigration of Muslims

Kek approves of your post. Benji must rot.

He called Cernovich 'fringe' and wanted him kept off the air.

Shapiro does more harm than good and is obviously in it for himself. While everyone else is building new counter-culture alliances he is trying to stab them in the back and suck up to the dinosaur media.

F

-Walks like Steve Jobs (Like a huge stick up his ass.)
-His voice cracks like he just hit puberty.
-He's 5'5

nice quads

Witnessed

no wonder your country can't into economics

Im a fan. He's rational and well read, and gives conservatism a good name unlike that fucking insufferable faggot Milo. I think his Judaism i'snt an issue because he's a real Jew and not one of the cultural ones who are known to shill. I'll never forget that video where he talks about why jews vote left and he mentions that 73% of jews think Judaism is mostly about remembering the holocaust. Very smart guy.

He's a cuck, Twitter search #GrabGate

(((TRUE CONSERVATIVE)))

Probably the strongest conservative voice in MSM. Haters hate because he's jewish and the Michelle Fields thing was pretty bad. He's alright.

He is a great red pill to go conservative/right wing. Despite being a pro-Israel kike, he's a very smart and strong debater with all these pile of leftist, feminist, PC cancer environment.

So a jew

Not at all. He's more popular than Cernovich because he's smarter and funnier. Mike is a fucking meathead who shouts off some controversial ideas, he'll die off just like Milo.

10/10 would fugg his little butt hole

I've never seen Ben lose a debate