FAGGOT

I'M TIRED OF THIS SHIT

HOW DID THIS FAGGOT PIZZA SHIT BECOME A MEME

HE'S MADE AS A MEME ON PURPOSE

HOW CAN PEOPLE BE SO DENSE AS TO JUST GO ON ABOUT "PICKLE RICK" LIKE A BUNCH OF TRAINED DOGS

YES, I WATCHED THE EPISODE. I WATCHED THE WHOLE DAMN SHOW. IT FUCKING SUCKS. WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE THIS "RANDOM IS FUNNY" MEME SO MUCH?! IT'S STUPID AND I AM MAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N95gaqL5G14
youtube.com/watch?v=kVCouGdEIEw
youtube.com/watch?v=leCVVw6iD84
youtube.com/watch?v=MhpkLe8kdcE
youtu.be/mJCMxk7AdDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>2017
>NOT PICKLERICKING IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

H A R M O N E D
A
R
M
O
N
E
D

Pickle Rick is in the house tonight

Repeat something enough and you can sell it on a t-shirt

>Repeat something enough and you can sell it on a t-shirt
Repeat something enough and you can sell it on a t-shirt

Sad that a show goes even further to shit when tumblr feminazi are put on the roll.
Sad!

>if i tell people how mad i am, they won't just post more to spite me
I don't know why I have to keep telling you this.

Do you think Sup Forums unironically liked the plane scene in TDKR too?

what's even worse is they already tried to do this once with "tiny rick"

like, it's really fucking annoying how this show keeps getting away with this shit

and it states obvious shit, and people love it for being so "woke" and "with the times"

like, come on. it's nothing revolutionary. and the humor is garbage

I'M PICKLE RICK!!

pickle rickers in the house tonight

pickle rick!!

youtube.com/watch?v=N95gaqL5G14

please upboat my pickle rick bideo, thnks

Who wrote that song? Was it from the episode?

so I actually watched this just to see what the show was about

it was like a long chicken fight scene from family guy with no humor and long monologues that went nowhere

Im a simple man, I see pickle Rick I upvote

Piiiiiiccckeeeeelll REEEEEEEEEE!!

clean your fucking fridge you nasty bitch

I watched the episode, I thought it was OK. Was it the best ever R&M? No, but it wasn't the worst either. I don't understand why you tards are getting so anally rumpled over this. Is it just shitposting? I mean, it has to be right? No one (even the autismos here) could be this ass-chapped over a fucking cartoon could they?

I'm so sorry that the thing you like went mainstream and you're so mentally challenged that you think you can't enjoy it anymore because everyone else does.

fuck you you are wrong it was the worst episode and you're a stupid stupid man

Dude, go grocery shopping. At least get some fucking pickles.

This episode made me want to buy pickles and pretend it's rick talking to me! I going to buy pickle rickles now XD

They're just mad because a female wrote it and Sup Forums hates females

shut up bitch

SORRY FOR PICKLERICKING

OP here. didn't even know a chick wrote it. could care less

this meme is shit because it's made to be a meme- you normies have been falling for a fucking corporate meme, you pizza shit

youtube.com/watch?v=kVCouGdEIEw

celebrate

See what I mean? It's just shitposting, and not even very good shitposting.
Let me see if I understand this. You can accept that Rick:
>has a portal gun and can travel between dimensions and space
>is the smartest creature in the universe
>built and flies a spaceship made out of garbage
>can build an invention to "deus ex" himself out of any situation
BUT HE ABSOLUTELY COULD NOT TURN HIMSELF INTO A PICKLE?
You need to call your doctor and have him up your dosage, it's clearly wearing off.

I thought the fight scenes were alright. Not the funniest episode tho. Seems like S3 isn't gonna be particularly great.

no you faggot. i'm just mad that people like this meme as a meme- because that is what it was written to be. and you fall right into the bait.

also it's an annoying and shitty meme

LOL!

>a liberal asian woman made the best meme of 2017
what did our creator *burp* allah *burrrp* (p.b.u.h.) mean by this

You mean the most forced meme of 2017

pickle rick is a meme with facebook tier normies

PICKLERICK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT is a Sup Forums autismo tier "ironic" meme

I know this is bait but fuck it here we go

>this episode is literally the perfect god damn example of why that writers room is the best one for any comedy show currently running
>created a ridiculous premise at the start of the episode that begins as a silly gag but slowly gains traction and emotionally invests the viewer in the storyline
>slowly develops the premise from ridiculous to real when rick is knocked into the sewer by the rain and the cat by showing rick struggling to master his situation
>rick slowly but surely works his way back to a position of dominance beginning with the gritty scene with the cockroaches
>this causes an emotional response in the viewer because they're watching the character experience a somehow relatable set of challenges despite being a fucking pickle
>rick then uses his brainpower to kill the rats and escape the sewer which is both a great gag and also a spectacular payoff to the struggles of earlier on in the story

And this is where it really gets spectacular; when Rick emerges into the bathroom, they could have literally ended that storyline there and done something else, but they instead decide to make Rick's situation even more grounded in reality with the entire plot in the embassy. They take everything so seriously that by the time the final payoff happens, the viewer has entirely lost that sense of absurdity about Rick being a FUCKING PICKLE until Rick leaves pickle form, and the payoff for that is fucking phenomenal.

>tldr the writers emotionally invest the viewer into a truly ridiculous premise to the point where it is no longer absurd to use for a final spectacular payoff, and thats why the writers for R&M are brilliant

She could do with eating a little more vegetables

sorry for picklericking!

sorry for pickle ricking

Why the fuck have "emojis" become so central to American "culture"

also forgot to mention, autistic normies dont recognize that the premise is ridiculous on purpose, and because the story involves them so strongly emotionally, they run around screaming pickle rick like that by itself is funny, which it is not.

How is this shit different from any of the other forced memes on Sup Forums? Milhouse, the ylyl banana, Andy Sixx logposting, etc?
You dummies do know the more you rail against it the more exposure it gets, right?

>slowly but surely

it accelerates HARDCORE though, he goes from the struggle to control a cockroach to a literal iron man suit very quickly. Don't get me wrong, I get why, rick's a top tier brain so he's op when it comes to shit like that.

You are right though, it was a nice payoff, and the rich dudes house thing was pretty funny I thought, didn't know that was happening and the whole jaguar thing was a nice bit in a contained episode. I hope to god he doesn't return but it wasnice in episode.

Really though the big meme is the fact that rick is shit for his family and beth is weak as fuck when it comes to her father, both the kids felt like there was progress and the sanchezs were extremely opposed to it.

this episode sucked and you're both stupid

because it exists outside. believe me,i jate the others too

im going to take a shit in my pants and NONE of you can stop me

do it faggot

you think i wont? you think i wont take a shit in my pants?

within the confines of a 22 minute episode, it's actually a pretty long climb from pickle on the desk reveal to crazy sci-fi ratmeat suit

How the fuck would Chaika say that she's a pickle?

This it feels like everyone forgot about that, clearly botched attempt to force a meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=leCVVw6iD84

NEW PICKLE KINO

i don't really want to waste time arguing but i just want to let you know i think you are everything wrong with the audience

i don't think anyone would call rick and morty woke and with the times

I wasn't around, what happened here when the episode aired?

The board stopped because literally everyone was watching the show.

>"I know I'm wrong but I just want to say 'no u'"

PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

so this was like that monkey puppy baby thing but for rick and morty instead?

LE STINK PICKLE XD :^)

First episode is the only good episode of season 3.

:)

Because America has no culture.

legitimate t shirt idea

Well "Tiny Rick" worked out so well that the female writers decided it would make a great le epic meme XD.

Also

>2017
>Still trying to push Superbowl meme from 2016

Did they blow their whole budget on that retarded bullshit?

>America
>No rape culture

Don't you know that literally 2 out of 1 women are raped every hour in the US? Now that's culture.

Mhmm keep telling yourself that

Culturally ENRICHED

the problem with show as it moves on is the continual focus on the family dynamics. it was supposed to be the stressful backdrop to even more stressful sci-fi adventures, but every episode this season has been about advancing and developing the family dynamic, and actually making the show have a focus. they originally said they weren't going to do this, and just wanted monster of the week episodes. but that's not what this is at all. the entire pickle thing was stupid and i never "entirely lost that sense of absurdity about Rick being a FUCKING PICKLE until Rick leaves pickle form." it was stupid and the way he builds his suit is stupid. the lines where rick is talking to the rat and going "you're not special i could have given you a name like scar but you're not special now im gonna kill you man am i great" was very forced and very cringey. it was awful that he just randomly ends up in this crazy facility of people who have no explanation to their character other than that they fear a pickle from childhood legend, just to further cram the pickle joke down your throat. the episode never let the viewer forget about the absurdity of the situation. jaguar didn't really have much to him, and I curse this episode for wasting the talents of peter serafinowicz and danny trejo.

it's run of the mill misogyny, nothing more

don't sweat it, they'll be back on board when the men take over again

HAHA PICKLE RICK

so you're saying that the show is turning into king of the hill or the simpsons for edgy dysfunctional people?

Based pickle rick

>saw pickle rick in the trailer
>think it looks cringey and will probably be terrible
>watch the episode
>think its terrible
>learn after people are having issues with "female writers"
>see now people who think it was a bad episode must only think so because of misogyny
gee, i sure loved that episode of R&M. it was truly moving, and truly the best episode to date, a true achievement for women everywhere.

the simpsons, definitely, but also going downhill much faster. king of the hill was gold all the way through.

youtube.com/watch?v=MhpkLe8kdcE

>morty is so upset over his fake dad getting a divorce from his fake mom and moving to another part of town that he now pisses himself

It doesnt even make sense. This show is dead to me.

BASED #PickleRicker

EVERYBODY IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT! HAVE A GOOD TIME!

PICKLE RICK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

>hes not a rick pickler

job

that shit cartoon has never been good. Shit just got shittier

I really do hope they're paying you for this shit

If you dont see how harmon has been setting you (and Morty) against Rick these past few episodes you cannot even call yourself a pleb. You are merely a tool with no volition. The inanity of Pickle Rick, the gratuitous violence and sadism depicted in the Pickle Rick scenes... yes, you are reacting as disgustedly as Harmon wants. This season will have an absolutely epic showdown finale, mark my *buuuurp* words.

no it's just shitty hamfisted writing. harmon ain't no kojima.

That's not how you spell Canada

youtu.be/mJCMxk7AdDA

>that shit cartoon has never been good.
>watches 3 seasons of it
Really makes your rickle pickle

shit desu

EVERYBODY JUST WUBALUBDUB

AND WE GON MAKE YOU LOSE YOUR FAITH

actually, we give America it's culture

>pizza shit

You're quoting Arin Hanson, you have no room to criticize anyone.

>it's culture
kekerino

Justin, enough. When are you going to answer for your crimes against America's boyfu Finn Wolfhard?

PICKLE RICK HAHAHA SO FUNNY NEW MEME I LOVE IT NORMIES BTFO

>I WATCHED THE EPISODE. I WATCHED THE WHOLE DAMN SHOW
lol faggot