I hope you aren't one of these immoral millennials aka "striminals", Sup Forums

I hope you aren't one of these immoral millennials aka "striminals", Sup Forums.

OY VEY THINK OF MUH SHEKELS

>striminal = pleb
>downloadian = masterrace

criminalllenials

Scofflenials

>won't somebody think of the corporations?

lol, I haven't paid for a single tv show or film that I've watched
sue me faggots
oh wait... your shitty jurisdiction don't come to play where I live

SOMEBODY PLEASE SAVE WALL STREET, HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN AVOUT (((THEM)))???

>69% of young millennials use at least one form of video piracy
I feel damn proud, today. People are waking up and not trusting the electric Jew. This is even better than the coffee I just made.

But they are still watching the electric jew...on their laptop. They just aren't paying for it.

One step and then the next, user, gets you where you're going.

>piracy isn't bad
>illegal immigration is automatically the worst thing ever because it's illegal
pick 1

>people are for and against things for reasons rather than the law saying them
woah

come and get me jews

fuck you

this made me laugh

>tfw haven't bought any television, film or anime in over 8 years
I've been pirating forever but I'm glad I stopped "supporting the creators" by buying things I loved.

I'm sorry hollywood has been so slow to adapt to a changing market. Make your catalogues available online, easy to access, and affordable. Give me a non retarded affordable way to get your movies legally and I'll gladly go along, but you don't get to set those price points.

How am I supposed to buy avocados, homes, and diamonds, and support all the other industries we're killing, if I pay $40 for every remake/reboot that comes out?

You're in your sad little cuck shed, right where they want you.

tfw im at 10 years

>at least one

More like my Aryan bachelor pad, off the grid and jacked into reality.

>paying to pirate

I thought that the older style of digital copies was a step in the right direction, the ones you could just download into iTunes directly. But then they made them so much worse with UltraViolet, DRM out the ass (which I know they need some of but it's too restrictive) and making you install a program and make accounts is too unintuitive.

>has a cuck shed
>but no one to cuck him
Y-yeah guess you showed them. MGTOW!

>of that group 60% don't pay for the illegal stream

who the hell pays for streams or videos? that defeats the purpose. that would be so moronic to use a stream so you don't have to pay..but then pay for it bc "lol they also need money for their work"

>he doesn't have library cards under friends and dead relatives' names throughout the country that he uses to get DVDs F O R F R E E , 10 at a time

>eating the Jewish pastry as your ownly sustenance

>Mike's hard lemonade
Kek are you a woman or a kid?

Illegal downloads are the only chance they have of convincing me to buy their content, so they should count themselves lucky that I download it.

Amazon VOD isn't bad since it's got a pretty big catalog and usually only a few bucks. I still think they need to come down on the price a dollar or two. it's not perfect, but it's at least trying to be consumer friendly.
I think networks and studios trying to adopt a proprietary subscription based system is going to blow up in their faces. These aren't the jews that need to be in charge of the next model of distribution and production. You want to bring me some 70's and 80's studio jews and I'll dance a jig! But fuck the clowns currently at the helm.

Apparently you don't know the first thing about right wing grocery lists. Keep your garbage opinions to yourself next time you blue-pilled faggot.

>bunch of rars
how fucking pleb can you get

One step at a time

>
why does Thor have two swords instead of his hammer?
that poster looks like a fanmade Avatar styled version of it

keeping laughing while you pay off that mortgage you dumb fucking shabbos goy

>he's not a freegan urban squatter with all his income going into a diversified portfolio and the shiestiest jew lawyer in town on retainer
Its like you don't want to beat the jew at his own games.

His hammer gets broken in that movie.

>MOBAs

like everyone wasn't stealing cable or bootlegging vhs tapes back in the day

I've never met a decent person who plays MOBAs, especially dota 2.

>tfw you recorded everything off HBO and duped every tape you ever rented
Damn it felt good to be a gangster.

And before that, stealing phone calls. Of course this was only a minority, because it was fairly complex, and it would get you v&.

>CBS tries to launch their own paid streaming channel
>Disney yanked their titles from Netflix to start their own streaming channel
>Other networks are reportedly watching to see how it goes and planning pulling their own content from Netflix if it works for Disney
There was a small window where I pirated very little, but between the lack of movies I'm willing to pay $50 to see in the theater, the long wait to be able stream a rented title, and series being pulled from providers I already pay for I'm back to enjoying every dollar I don't give the jews.

damn kids these days will never know the feeling of trying to figure out which movie is faintly overlay-ed over what you're watching because you taped over something, and the feeling of regret if it's actually the better movie.

takk

merci

the pirate generation

>striminal
Good god. Even don't copy that floppy is cooler than this shit.

There was a time when every teenage edgy nerd had plans for red/black/blue boxes downloaded and the really nerdy actually built them. Then iPhones ruined the internet.

this, two vcrs was the shit. Had such a huge library

Maybe if tv wasn't so fucking expensive and increasing in cost every year because the CEOs want bigger bonuses for themselves

Pay up, goyim!

SCROBBLES

>mfw I have PTP and BTN accounts

>GoT
>Rick and Morty

please go back

What Gundam is that? Looks like Exia but I can't tell.

It's a victimless crime the only ones harmed are rich jews

>anarchist_cookbook.txt