Clinton Has 80 Percent Chance of Defeating Trump

As a fellow Trump supporter I think it's pretty realistic to admit that Trump has been defeated. Yes, it saddens me to say something like this, but he literally destroyed himself this month and Hillary didn't even have to do anything(!). Hillary is just so popular and there's nothing we can do about it anymore, all the polls are in her favor. All the professional political analysts agree that Trump has no chance of winning and he's not 'doing a Brexit'.

Since there's no point in going out to vote anymore, what are you planning to do on the election day, Sup Forums?

Me, I'm personally probably going to be busy playing Dishonored 2, it's a waste of time to go out and vote for someone who doesn't have a chance of winning, so do something better with your time.

Ok have fun not voting US elections in Serbia shill

>implying there's no point
I'm going out and voting for Gary Johnson

Too obvious, at least use an American proxy dude

What's the point?

>Cucks hate Trump
>Joos hate Trump
>Womyn hate Trump
>Negroids hate Trump
>Mexicunts hate Trump

>White burguers actually believe he can win

He's literally over.

Trump was just a fucking meme.

Yet another debase shill thread by another fucking Serbian

Whats the point of voting Gary Johnson? Hes never going to win and he has horrible policies.

This applies to Trump too.

You're a Trump supporter but think he has horrible policies? Shill.

CTR forgot to turn off a proxy.

Trump literally just has to go for 3 or 4 days at a time without being a total retard and he skyrockets in polls. He's gone from -10 to within the margin of error just by not being a dumbass this week alone.

This guy is an exposed shill using a proxy. He doesn't speak a word of Serbian and makes the same threads claiming he "supports" Trump but that Trump realistically has no chance of winning.
Sage, ignore and move on.

>As a fellow Trump supporter

>As a fellow Trump supporter I think it's pretty realistic to admit that Trump has been defeated.

That's why serbia is a shithole, famalamadingdong.

there is a Serbia proxy/shill that keeps making these threads

also a Norway one

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

No way, I think he's done for, all the analysts say that he's already lost.

I'm on vacation in Europe.

Why would you shill for Hillary when you're on vacation?

I'm not "shilling" for anyone, I'm a Trump supporter.

I'm just being realistic about this whole thing, it's pointless to give people hope when all the polls are against him.

> 3rd time this post has been made in the last 36 hrs