What does Sup Forums think of pic related?

It's very comfy

I loved it so much that I bought the DVD. And i'm a dirty dirty pirate.

We like it. Some people think Book of Kells is better, and that the story for both is a little weak, but we like it.

its good

Fucking fantastic.

>its good

*It's good.

I think its story is stronger than Kells, but both are fantastically beautiful.

Also as an O'Nonymous, they captured the feel of a house of an old lady living on her own in Dublin perfectly.

It's pretty good

what even does "comfy" mean?

What was the purpose of having the mythical creatures resemble real people in the story? Owl Goddess was the Grandma, for example.

I get the symbolism, but it felt hamfisted and a waste of having more unique character design.n It's fine when we as the audience assume the fantasy creatures aren't actually real, but that's not the case here.

Also, Selkies were barely relevant to the film. Saoirse didn't actually DO anything apart from sing, so her 'sacrifice' at the end wasn't very meaningful. If they had her give up the chance to have a voice, that would have been more tragic.

Apart from these complaints, it was a great film. Though I don't know if I prefer Kells or not, might be nostalgia clouding my bias.

You can't explain comfy, it's just something you feel

Fucking chinese shit

Loved it.

>Explain a feeling
Can you even explain happiness or sadness?

Really cute and comfy af

no foot scenes, i rate it 4/10

Hated it, desu senpai.

really comfy and adorable

Was good, but I kind of prefer Kells. Visually, it looked great, and Saoirse a cute, and I liked the characters, but some parts sort of lacked for me, and I couldn't get into it as much as I wanted, I guess.
At the least it was better than Big Hero 6.

> it was better than Big Hero 6.
As was Boxtrolls, Kaguya and HttyD2

who / crie everytim / here?