The fuck?

Did I miss when Cersei decreed that every woman needed to dress like her and have the same dykebull boycut?

I was expecting it to happen. She can't have her beautiful long hair, so she orders all the women who serve her to have short hair. The black clothes are probably for warmth during winter.

It is completely in character for Cersei to force her handmaidens to cut off their hair so she isn't shown-up by them.

She also resents being physically weak and born a woman so it makes sense that, left to her own devices, she would wear more masculine-looking clothes.

It's really common for poor people to follow people in power. People in China started to grow their hair when an emperor started doing it.

Oh I see

It's hot as fuck so who cares?

they are strong independent women who don't need to reinforce gender stereotypes

hmm quite intriguing

Thats her handmaiden, she clearly emulates her

>peasants willingly follow styles started by royalty

almost like there's an entirely history book of precedent for this in ancient rome, medieval europe, and ancient asia

Fascinating

>Reply
royalty didnt start this. she had her hair cut off by the high sparrow and walked naked through the streets

The short hair is an political statement in the sense that it reminds women how THE QUEEN suffered from the hands of the patriarchy and was able to turn into an advantage, because she's a survivor. It's like the game of thrones equivalent of burning your bra. The black haired cutie for that matter did cut her hair too in order to signal that she too suffers from the patriarchy, as a sign of female solidarity. Oppressed women now know there's a way out because the queen herself broke the glass ceiling despite being oppressed herself. It's a sign of hope and feminism.

YASSSSSSSSS

We have modern precedent, look at how faggy trends like organic food, gluten-free, coffee shops etc. have spread down to the lower classes

Why couldn't you post this in your general thread?

and then she declared herself queen and started defending Westeros from foreign invaders and won several big victories in the early stages of the war

yeah coffee shops are new bullshit invented by hipster

This way he gets more karma™

She looks like a female version of pic related.

Yes they are, if you're about to start talking about coffee shops in 19th century Europe don't, I realise they did exist but you've got to be blind to reality to think they were anything like a Starbucks and that as a trendy thing to frequent fairly recent

Isn't that something

>woman

I like the look bottom pic has going. It's cute in a fuckboi kinda way. However, it's been at least several months in-show since Cersei had her hair cut. It should've grown out by now.