He was a Chad if you think about it

he was a Chad if you think about it

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/21614260
youtu.be/jzysxHGZCAU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bystander_effect
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No shit retard

yeah he was a chad in the midst of his post-high school decline at the start of the show

Jim if I r correctly

He went to UNC, pay attention.

>gets some big chad douche's sloppy seconds
>fucking marries her
Yeah, real Chad there.

No he wasn't. He was a failed normie who looked more chadlike than he really was because his coworkers let him get away with his shit.

He was like a 4' tall person in a room of midgets.

ok he's still out of high school

Nah, Roy was a real Chad, Jim was a beta in Chad's clothing, and he was only a Chad in comparison to everyone else who actually cared about coming, getting their work done, and keeping their unnecessary office interactions to a minimum

Don't need much thinking

That was a one-off joke from Michael meant to reference Michael Jordan's college

When Michael makes a reference to Jim going to UNC, I'm pretty sure it's just implying that's he tall like a basketball player. I don't think he actually went to UNC in the show (coming from a UNC student)

chad means highschool graduate who somehow gets fired from a warehouse? if so then yes

>Hey user, what's up?

IM HUMID

>What is the "male everyman". He is the typical characterization of the typical 21st century male.
Underachieving,
Forced to participate in a bueratic lifestyle to support living
More interested in hijinks, and sublimates/projects his 21st century frustrations onto his co workers.

Pam is the female version of the everyman.

Just how the most relatable charaters in parks and rec was aubrey and starlord, or possibly gary and that fat black chick .

the office is painfully unfunny

Also, was this your cute little way of starting a jennathread?

You know what? I'm just going to post some good pams anyway

So Tsundere

Those words together don't even make sense

>people so beta they see Jim as a Chad

This

The term you're looking for is bugman

Pam is like that

They made him too perfect in the American version. I thought that was one way the Brit version was better, he was actually a cringy normal guy who still lived with his parents.

[mega] thoughts?

I think most people who are brave enough to post on Sup Forums are mentally chads, but some physical or mental malformity keeps them from assuming their true form in real life

He was a beta cuck. If you think Jim is a Chad I feel sorry for your life.

I think it's the other way around. Physically I'm supposedly traditionally attractive... but mentally my whole work day is centered around getting back home to post Jennas and curate my jenna folder.

well it is. it's the most try hard show i've ever seen.

>brave enough to post on Sup Forums
yeah, takes real bravery to post anonymously about stupid shit to literally no one. Go fuck yourself you fucking idiot.

literally unironically how do I obtain this physique?

Post on /fit/ at least 50 times a day.

literally just crunches and pushups every morning. count your calories. that's it.

I trust you user. how many should I do?

Reminder that Dwight (who Jim bullied everyday) saved Jim from Roy beating his ass.

I don't know. Work up to doing average 50 each a day? Either way listen to your body. When you're at your last pushup, do another 10, when you're about to die, do another 5.
Never miss a day.
In that picture, you can tell John doesn't lift, those are just morning exercises and he never misses a day.

yeah remember when jim and pam went to roys wedding and he had his own successful business and even killed it on piano, Pam would of swapped back then if she could.

are we jennaposting now?
I think we should be jennaposting now

>be tall
>eat a lot of food, especially protein
>do the basic compounds for about 6 months
>don't be fat

don't listen to this faggot, you can't put on muscle doing just body weight exercises.

I agree with this. I think I'm a cutepie but I have no idea how to talk to people at all so I wind up here where I can say anything I want at any time.

Nothing at all wrong with sloppy seconds. Chicks are easiest to pick up after a recent break up when they are emotionally shattered.

We are jennaposting now brothers!

Missing the days of Kiki stalking.

Dwight's the real fucking Chad and Jimmy's the beta. Proof: vimeo.com/21614260

Get on the gear.

jennaposting has a lot of lore
Dwight is an Omega-Chad, since he fucked Angela often and did not marry her.

>jennaposting has a lot of lore
Like what lore? I need all lore written down for posterity

The image I posted has a lot of lore. There are also many conspiracies....

I mean, it's not actual lore. That's actual real history though

What is an Omega Chad? An infographic to explain would add smiles for miles.

It counts as lore if Jenna believes herself to be Pam, and John is Jim. Or vice versa.

Chads go to college or at least are successful in their fields. Jim was a mediocre condescending two-faced loser who thought he was above his job, fantasized about playing guitar yet was too lazy to even try, and probably spent his free time doing nothing interesting at all. A half retarded stoner with zero redeeming qualities. Roy was a loser too but at least an honest one.

Where is the line drawn in Jenna believing she's really IRL Pam? It's not lore, it's her reality.
Do you follow jenna on insta? It's weird how she'll be liking JAM pictures from Office fan pages.

>he was a chad
>his entire life revolved around work
>fell in love with a 6/10 nerd

I think we're at the point where Jenna would leave her own current life just to be Pam with Jim, I mean John, just for a while. She misses him a lot because he means a lot to me.

You can just tell Angela has a hot rod pussy. Probably super tight yet perfectly lubricated and wet and she knows how to work her vagina muscles latching onto the cock like an octopus fucking the sea cucumber until Dwight's plankton are released.

-he means a lot to her.

Steroids.

this, up until jim actually got together with Pam he was a mega beta

Jenna? you're talking as if you're me, I mean Jenna. That would be so weird if i was on Sup Forums lol

The tiers go like this:
Chad
Brad
Normalfag
Failed Normalfag
Cyborg
Robot
Incel
Wizard

Jim is just a normalfag.

I really don't understand jim fandom. There was nothing Chad-like about him. He always struck me as one of those fucking burnouts that thinks they are funny and clever but are actually fucking stupid. Dwight was a retard but Jim was just as retarded the way he picked on him. Chads don't do that shit, there's no social capital in it.

Roy could intimidate and command respect by being himself at work, the bar, being interviewed by THE OFFICE camera team, at home, out and about, wherever. Jim is the faggot who forwards your inappropriate email to the boss and is an expert at blind carbon copying.

wow youre so wrong I think you unironically have autism. Be honest have you EVER worked out?

No.

No
Roy is a chad
Jim is a the worst kind of beta, the ones who think they are better than everyone and don't realize they're shit

>slowly sabotage and undermine an engaged woman's relationship over the period of years
>chad

doesn't compute

ultimate beta which is why when Jim and Pam finally get married they are fucking insufferable

But there is a level higher than Brad. The uber wealthy lad with the cheeky name. Kip is his name. He and his ilk lurk this board and ponder shitposting yet mum taught him its beneath his social status and tier to associate with the commoners.

>don't listen to this faggot, you can't put on muscle doing just body weight exercises.
Yeah you can, but lifting weights are faster and better.

It's a common misconception with people that Omega is actually just a class higher than Alpha, but its actually used to describe a class of dogs that gets shit on by even the Betas of the pack.

Cool. Thank you. Need more details. Sharing Dwight-esq link for your reply youtu.be/jzysxHGZCAU

how is he alive? does he upload these at the hospital? i'd think the victims would take the camera/sd card from him before they bounce

Workout/diet, it was probably a lot harder fo rhim because he's so tall.

It's worth it tho, being tall AND buff is the ultimate alpha male status.

I don't usually agree with Krager, but in this case he's right

I think he had reasons, but still was too much of an asshole

Just like Dwight, he's alpha as fuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bystander_effect

What was said?

Krager was samefagging and said that Jim is an asshole. He deleted his post for some reason.

The blight of tripfagging. At least staying user you can accidentally reply to yourself and no one is the wiser.

michael is so elite in this episode

and yes I know steve carell plays hockey

Anotha dead thread motha

Yeah, if he had fucked her and moved on your argument would be solid but he went on to marry those sloppy seconds.

You can put Krager #KSTEW4EVER into the namefield if you want to post with his trip.

If anyone acted like Jim IRL he'd be considered an autistic NEET. Guy doesn't even comb his hair

Why would anyone want to?

I dunno, ask Apparently it's a popular thing these autists like doing. I saw this shit play out the other night, too.

he doesn't have to. he's handsome as fuck

You mean the one that started his own gravel company and ended up rich?

fuck off jenna

Post moar jennafu material

Slayer
Chad
Brad
Normalfag
Failed Normalfag
Cyborg
Robot
Incel
Wizard

Ftfy

Do you think the average joe is like an insect obeying a hivemind or what?

Who was in the wrong here?

squats + oats

Jim was a beta cuck for not taking up Cathy's offer, and Cathy should've recognized Jim was a homosexual before then. Cathy would've been better suited with the BGSLC (Big Gabriel Susan Lewis Cock)