ITT; God tier Sup Forums villains.

or at least, intimidating, scary or legitimate threats

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O8crsKbeaeU
youtube.com/watch?v=hr4knvNNgtU
youtube.com/watch?v=DiOFgbjlO9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

S1 Bill was a good villain. S2 was a fucking joke.

This obnoxious piece of shit is an opposite of "scary, intimidating"
Even Ford felt like more of a threat.

THIS.

Not loki

The last villain in American animation I gave a fuck about too.

He seem intimidating as fuck in S1

this guy here

Ozai for most of Avatar.

Where? I must have missed it. He was as shit in S1 as he was in S2.

>Ozai
>good
Ozai is one of the most boring villains ever.

Bill, the type of villain receives nerf when he/she becomes the official endgame final boss.

Bill wasn't supposed to be the main villain of the show. Everything changed when Hirsch got tired of working for Disney and dropped a season from his personal plans.

I always forget how fucking cool the Meta was.

Also pic related

Until the finale he wasn't

Nah, he was always boring.

I was legitimately shocked they made Bill the endgame villain. He always felt like a non threat in earlier appearances.

If you were following the crazy cryptogram stuff, Bill was a lot scarier just by virtue of the fact that he was fucking everywhere.

I'm pretty sure there's a picture of him hidden in almost every episode- like there was some kind of crazy cult worshipping him or something.

>legitimate threats
>was defeated by children
>while in a dimension that he had complete control over
i can EASILY beat up children, so that makes me a better villain than bill by default

Dreamscapes where he shown Gideon the extent of his powers.

IE: pulling out all the teeth from a deer

That felt straight-up comedic, not intimidating.
I don't understand why everyone is terrified of this scene so much.

Find a flaw

>also not being scared or intimidated when he transformed into a ungodly monster that threatened to turn humans as a part of a frozen throne of human agony and threatened to turn children into corpses

Why should I be?
None of that was even remotely intimidating.

because autism

He wasn't scary because he's fictional but he was acute.

That was kind of a lame throne. He could've just made a skull throne out of custom skulls that would detect any intruders and swarm them.

He should have stuck with his human skin couch, I liked the skin couch.

inb4 Nox

This made grievous this sickest

Truly horrifying.

only euros will understand

youtube.com/watch?v=O8crsKbeaeU

>Vincent Price speaking in couplets
>THRONE

hello, Sup Forums

An Angel did nothing wrong, though, so I don't know if he's really a villain. But he's fucking frightening.

"Autism" has become such a meaningless buzzword on this site

But leather makes your legs stick in the summer. Maybe a nice human hair beanbag chair?

So fucking cool but also so stupidly overpowered. I mean just look at pic related, where he totally destroy a Jedi Master/council member and a bunch of knights and padawans.

It's weirdmaggedon the weather is whatever Bill wants it to be! But that being said you could make a lovely throw from the hair to cover the leather in the warmer periods.

pretty much, mako was amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=hr4knvNNgtU
underrated

Apparently nobody can

Mojo Jojo is one of my favorite cartoon villains because he's funny but he's not incompetent and the humor of the character doesn't detract from the threat he poses. He's also a reasonable gent when push comes to shove.

This man broke me in a way no fictional character ever could. I couldn't feel more betrayed and worthless if I were dumped.

I honestly don't know if Hexxus was actually a good villain or if the rest of FernGully just sucked that much that he stood out.

>Voiced by Tim Curry
>dat design
he was a good villain that deserved a better story

I love killer dolls

What's he from

He was great until the last 2 episodes.

Why haven't you died for your master today, Sup Forums?

this really puts into perspective just how powerful Windu was when he completely fucks him up later

Man I don't know if its on purpose but this nigger showed the proper way to fight when outnumbered. Even when the opponents were technically doing the right thing.

1. Get in there. The group has to contend with friendly fire so their strikes would be shoddy.
2. Separate them and pick the off one by one.
3. Disarm them if possible.

Awesome.

Its a DEAL.

even survived superman

Bonus: identify which one is the most inexperienced (Shaggy, not shown in said video) and take them out first to shake morale.

Step aside, plebs.

Came here to post him. Unexpectedly great villain.

over the garden wall

Was expecting it to be a "That's my fetish" gif

He was Satan.

He was amazing until Weirdmageddon 2 and 3.

HIM was always my favorite PPG villain.

WHEN THE FOG OF LIFE SURROUNDS YOU
WHEN YOU FEEL YOU'VE LOST YOUR WAY
COME WITH ME AND JOIN THE FOREST
COME WITH ME AND JOIN THE FRAY

Fuck man, the beast was probably the best villain in Western Animation.

Honestly I loved just how scary and enigmatic he was. It's like villains aren't scary anymore.

Also, I'm surprised nobody's mentioned pic related yet.
This exact gif is the foremost reason I learned Wakfu was a thing

His true form was too tame for a demonic being.

>a demonic being
He probably isn't though? I suppose it depends on what you consider demonic, he could just be an average dude who got jacked up.

>It's like villains aren't scary anymore.
That's what annoys me the most. I love a villain who could send chills down my spine and it's like almost everyone is out to make villains as boring as possible these days.

>cannot be stopped
>Not because he's overpowered but because he's fueled by pure rage.

>mfw I realized OTGW was an allegory for The Divine Comedy

What episode did it hit you?

>When he realized he couldn't undo everything he did, and thousands of years of guilt immediately hit him
Fucking frogs making my eyes sweat

It made him look genuinely competent as a general because before this a bunch of droids had just boxed them in. Grievous made DROIDS DANGEROUS.

Honestly, the last.

That was the devil, bro.

That show's theme song was GOAT.

He was fucking amazing in the movie, seriously.

When I first heard this I figured folk were just trying another "2deep" cartoon conspiracy considering even fucking Spongebob has a "they're in Dante's hell" theory and brushed it off.

Man it hit fucking hard when I thought about it and realized that this time it undeniably took some inspiration from the Divine Comedy.

>I love a villain who could send chills down my spine
Man, fuck Jessica Jones. Kilgrave felt like he'd gone too far by episode 3. But when he buys the house and it ends on him touching Jessica's name carved in the wall, fucking chills man. It's too bad it was all shit anyway.

I kind of wish The Secret of Kells wasn't a kids' movie, if only because they could have ramped up the almost cosmic horror vibe they had going with pic related
>an ancient being worshipped as a god and placated with human sacrifice
>and now our hero the Christian monk is invading its turf
The Vikings were really fucking well done, though

Really, Beatrice's name was a dead giveaway. I'm fine with it, though, anything is made better with Divine Comedy references.
Wouldn't surprise me if the tavern episode is a callback to The Canterbury Tales

>Kilgrave
That's exactly what I'm saying about villains not being scary, though. Fuck that absolutely unthreatening and unintimidating faggot. Disappointment of the fucking year.

It was the whole Edelwood thing combine with the final episode taking place in the snow that convinced me, Beatrice kind of help when everything else fell into place but at first I just chalked that up to coincidence.

Hit me when they started talking about needing two pennies to pay for the ferry. 'Oh fuck her name is Beatrice, they're dead aren't they?'

I'm a little ashamed to say it took the final episode being in a snow covered landscape for me to figure it out.

I can remember freaking out and yelling at my monitor sometimes but it's usually at hero actions. The only villain onscreen to make me freak like that recently has been Wellsobard.

It´s not only that she's more powerful than any villain in the show, but just how much pleasure she takes in other people's suffering. To me she´s very creepy.

Cape villains bore me.
The last villain to get any reaction out of me was this guy and he's not even Sup Forums-related.
youtube.com/watch?v=DiOFgbjlO9I

Bill was creepy for me in that he came across as the kind of slightly weird but 'alright' dude you'd meet in college who'd maybe give you a small favour like lift one time and then turns up at your house a week later at 3am shouting that you owe him one and the cops are after him for some reason. You now now he's pretty mentally unstable and if you decline he might strangle your cat.

This bitch. She is evil incarnate, unrepentant, and can make you piss your pants as she leaves u Beta'd for life.

Bill was good until the last two episodes, best moment was screwing Mabel over in DaMvtF.

But truly Bill's greatest villainous moment was raping tumblr, leading to mass triggerings. The most innocent drawings of the monster lead to reports to the FBI and doxxings coming from horrified SJWs just trying to protect civilization from his evil. But no one took them seriously, and a generation of tumblrinas with PTSD was left to somehow deal with the trauma on its own.

Seriously, has any fictional character in history ever terrorized tumblr more than Bill has? I think not.

And I am being serious.

Wtf how does bill do anything like this

Explain. I have no idea what you're talking about. How does he trigger sjws