Brit/pol/ - MFW someone tells me the defenders at Rorkes Drift were majority English edition

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=XSEU5zHgcTc

>Chinese on suicide watch on last day of Olympics
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3751397/Our-greatest-Games-Team-GB-BEATS-London-2012-medal-haul-sports-chief-praises-magnificent-athletes-following-success-Mo-Farah-women-s-relay-team.html

>Olympics success officially declared immoral
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3751106/PETER-HITCHENS-Gold-synchronised-sunburn-self-delusion-goes-to.html

>Sturgeon's constituency model for independent Scotland
express.co.uk/news/uk/702382/Sturgeon-s-EU-slum-Squalor-filth-and-sex-crime-in-constituency-branded-shame-of-Scotland

>Britain could get special status after Brexit, Germans admit
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/17/britain-could-get-special-status-after-brexit-german-minister-admits/

>Jews finally admit Brexit doom-mongering was all lies
express.co.uk/news/uk/702262/brexit-economy-uk-jp-morgan-ftse-100-britain

>Top judge: kebab removal process broken, right wing death squads only option
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3751122/The-true-lunacy-broken-asylum-Judge-rejects-claims-despairs-tiny-actually-leave-Britain.html

>ISIS: Stop being mean about muslims, or they'll kill you
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/21/londons-muslim-mayor-donald-trump-helping-islamic-state/

>Remove kebab movement finds unlikely ally in Abu Qatada
express.co.uk/news/world/702457/Abu-Qatada-Islam-Twitter-Jordan

>900 out of 1,602 unaccompanied migrant children arrested for rape
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

>user goes on rampage after A level results worse than expected
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3751460/School-s-forever-Huge-fire-explosions-rip-Sussex-academy-building-summer-holidays.html

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/702374/Civil-servants-damaging-Britain-refusing-to-accept-Brexit-Jacob-Rees-Mogg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3716280/Yes-boys-sex-slaves-Outrage-British-Muslim-cleric-mosque-Cardiff-jihadis-radicalised-tells-teenagers-captives-permissible-Islam.html
jihadwatch.org/2015/08/he-said-that-raping-me-is-his-prayer-to-god
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for pakis out.

Must go now. Have better things to do. I will be back

How was your weekend lads?

Pic related, standard weekend activities

Repost itt.

>under 18
>having to hang around with pakis because brit boys are too beta and afraid of feminists

It's not like these young girls aren't going out looking to shag older lads. If you wasn't such a beta faggot afraid of what older women think of you, you'd be shagging those young chav sluts, not the pakis.

I've seen it with my own eyes, British boys too afraid to talk to young girls, so the young girls go for pakis instead because they aren't cucked by feminists like you little boys.

You know it's true.

3rd for Pepe Greenslade for it was him who snared many a gippo

Remove Muslims

Nice lad.

Also the Paki troll thats posting our beloved thread, just beware that your first on the list on the Letters of Last Resort my words.

M-morning lads

I have a job interview tomorrow. Hoping I get it so I can come off benefits.

you're actually a paedo and are trying to justify it, bizarre

>having pakis in your country in the first place

The only girls I have spoken to in the last 3 years have been relatives or working in shops.

>expecting anything less from pakis

Nah there are plenty of white chav lads for them. But they want to dark meat because women are inherently degenerate.

You see young girls driving in pakis cars quite often round here. It's laughable how Sup Forums white knights for these sluts.

Pretty good user except for watching Imperium which was utter shite

>Not raping children
>Beta

kys Ahmed.

>mfw in the US they'd all be shot

#MuslimLivesMatter
#Hands up, don't shoot

Waiting for a call on Monday to confirm if I'm going to the Uni I want, worked the rest of the weekend.

Feeling good though.

>rape

A blowjob for alcohol and cigarettes isn't rape.

Nah, I'm just saying, if you're 18-25 and a young girl fancies you, get her before she runs off with a paki. Simple.

Stop caring about what older cunts think. They don't say shit when young girls are hanging around with 20 something yr old paki kids.

what is the job?

Good luck lad.

Don't Pakis have smaller dicks and are overweight with BO?

Why the fuck would white grills go with Pakis? Ok the odd 1/10 paki is a nice fella but 99% of them are not.

I'm also confused as to why so many white grills go with Blacks as well...

What is Brit/pol/ drinking tonight?
Normally i'm an ale and whiskey man but after i discovered Amaretto last weekend i had to go sainsbury's and grab some more

Just in a Lidl.

Where did I mention rape, sweetheart?

where and what subject?

I'm at /Edinburgh/ atm

Based Mogg BTFO civil servants
express.co.uk/news/uk/702374/Civil-servants-damaging-Britain-refusing-to-accept-Brexit-Jacob-Rees-Mogg

>Sleeping with Slags
I know they're easy but come on family

Hmmmmmmmmm, really makes you think

Are you a paki? Do you hate pakis or not?

Good pay in Lidl mate. I think they work you pretty hard but the staff in my one all seem pretty happy, 2 of them are gorgeous too.

If you're 18-25 and a young girl (under 16) fancies you and you shag her then you're a paedo, stop trying to justify it just because of paki paedos

The general at Isandlwana was a complete fucking retard

Rorke's Drift was great and all but it should never have happened in the first place

>The British under Chelmsford pitched camp at Isandlwana on 20 January,[6] but did not follow standing orders to entrench.

Boy I sure hope those Zulu don't just run up and overwhelm our completely unprotected and in fortified position and hack us to pieces

Oh crumbs

They don't. Go outside and you'll see the vast majority of young white girls are with young white men.

>Why the fuck would white grills go with Pakis?

Because they want older boys and white Brit boys are castrated by feminist cunts. Too afraid of courting a young girl in fear of being labeled a pedo by some bitter cunt. Meanwhile, these same bitter cunts turn a blind eye to pakis.

Middlesex
Journalism

Still have no idea what I want to do at the end of it though

Their culture is like American nigger culture, "thuggish" and "cool".

Most pakis round here behave like how white kids did in the 90s/early 2000s. Wearing trackys and short back and sides haircuts. They also usually have quite a bit of money from drug dealing and working in restaurants.

They've actually made quite a foothold with relative ease. Obviously that's going to attract willing white pussy while Jordan sits at home with his Xbox one and bag of skunk (bought from the pakis)

anyone recommend the Spectator mag? might pick up that £12 for 12 issues deal

Yeah, I just graduated but failed to find any better work, so I'm trying to get one of these, then doing some volunteering in a school then applying to do teacher training for the September 2017 start.

>Abstain from sex, except with the captives whom your right hand possesses - for, in their case, you are free from blame.
Qur’an 23:1-6

>Guard your chastity, except with the captives whom your right hand possesses - for then you are not to be blamed.
Qur’an 70:22-30

>women will be taken as captives, as slaves, yeah, women will be taken as slaves. And then, er, her master has relations with her because this is permissible in Islam, it’s permissible to have relations with a woman who is your slave
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3716280/Yes-boys-sex-slaves-Outrage-British-Muslim-cleric-mosque-Cardiff-jihadis-radicalised-tells-teenagers-captives-permissible-Islam.html

>Yazidi sex slave: He said that raping me is his prayer to god.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang

Enjoy your splitting headache tomorrow from all the sugar. I'm not drinking anything because it's a Sunday and I don't drink alcohol anymore.

>women have the option for joining STEM programs
>they don't
>women blame sexism

kek.

>actually falling for le cuckold le race mixing le white girls all sleep with niggers meme

Tea. Milk, no sugar.

Its comfy, sometimes they take the piss with their little silly 1 paragraph blog posts, though

Sounds a decent plan. My advice would be to teach 16+ as they're less likely to make you want to commit sudoku. And if you can, go for Maths or Physics because the bursary is fucking insane.

Milk but no sugar?
whats wrong with you?

Yes. Because just look at these alpha males. What little girl could possibly resist?

>tfw working on the Sabbath

RIP my soul.

Two wrongs don't make a right

Just because there's paki paedos doesn't mean you should go shag underage girls yourself you absolute mess

>Are you a paki?

No.

>Do you hate pakis or not?

Not really. I hate that they have more rights than us. That's about it.

>Abstain from sex, except with the captives whom your right hand possesses - for, in their case, you are free from blame.
Qur’an 23:1-6

>Guard your chastity, except with the captives whom your right hand possesses - for then you are not to be blamed.
Qur’an 70:22-30

>women will be taken as captives, as slaves, yeah, women will be taken as slaves. And then, er, her master has relations with her because this is permissible in Islam, it’s permissible to have relations with a woman who is your slave

>Yazidi sex slave: He said that raping me is his prayer to god.

>STILL NO DAILYPOL, THIS WEEK OR QT

Tea and water lad.

>no sugar.

Well, I do what I want and anyone tries stopping me will lose a few teeth.

Why's it still going on now then? Even after the "rape epidemic" was brought to light?

White sluts will fuck anything if they can get something out of it. Each one of those pakis came in the mouths of multiple white sluts hundreds of times. What does that tell you about the nature of women?

Tea

Water

Yeah bet you're absolutely lethal, the bloke who can't pull anyone his own age so has to resort to actual noncery

Sort yourself out

They are more alpha than you scared little faggots. They are the ones popping cherries while you beta brit boys are settling for used up goods.

Gagging for some Neil at this point.

Friday night I got pissed up town and drank a lot of these alcoholic slush puppy things until 5AM, my fucking head in the morning holy shit, never again.

>filtered

Whole milk.

>the bloke who can't pull anyone his own age so has to resort to actual noncery

Mate, I can pull pretty much anyone I want. But keep projecting though.

What's your malfunction?

Mr morality again. Why does it bother you what he manages to pull?

To think he's sun bathing in Tuscany while his jaw-dropping wife reads the paper to him.

That's what you do when you can't argue with me. You know I'm right.

Now run along to your cougar gf little boy.

A skinny cappucino.

Yep of course you can, that's why you only shag underage girls

Embarrassing

Post your hand, I can GUARANTEE it's a brown curry hand

Testosterone.

>no argument

You really are a load of little pussyboys aren't? Middle class, irrelevant, sheltered twats. Never even had an encounter with a real northern chav and here you are white knighting for the scum.

Pathetic.

>it's a 'cucks make excuses for paki rapists' episode

Has Sadiq shot himself in the foot by supporting Owen "literally who?" Jones?

Didn't he endorse Corbyn just to get his position in Londanistan?

*autism

So where did all these shills suddenly turn up from? Funny how they come at the same time pushing the same unpopular message...

Nothing that I didn't already know. But it tells me everything I need to know about pakis. Just look at these cool young dudes. So charismatic.

how do you'sens take your tea?

kys

>that's why you only shag underage girls

I didn't say I ONLY shag underage girls. I'm just saying I wouldn't turn them down because some cunt is giving me a dodgy look.

>it's a betacucks white knight for chav scum who sucked paki cock for kebab meat episode

>The mayor of London is supporting a columnist

Plz explain

St Andrews master race, checking in. See you at the varsity match mate

IMMORAL

Yeah same. Fuck the summer recess desu.

Moved into a flat and there's no internet yet

REEEE

A normal person doesn't shag underage girls because of dodgy looks, a normal person does it because they aren't a paedophile

We can at least agree that we're both better than Glasgow

I have never, throughout the entirety of my life, ever seen a young British girl with a Pakistani/Asian boyfriend. The only British women I see having relations with them are the race traitor converts.

Ask a neighbor to let you use their wifi for a few days senpai

Then just keep using it or get your own internet

I had this when I moved into a flat at uni, took several weeks to get connected so I would take my laptop to the common room, the student union pricks hated me because I would stay there until 11pm and they couldn't go home early.

>tfw live in bum-fuck-nowhere Powys
>tfw 400kb/s internet

Lads. It has been 40 degrees here recently and I'm burning alive but at least I didn't get roasted as bad as the Chinese Olympic team.

Missing Yorkshire puddings and custard creams.

>I'm just saying I wouldn't turn them down