Who would win?

who would win?

Personally I think Thomas Jane Punisher would get the other 3 to kill eachother while he just stands on the sidelines.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tuqbIfOMxgc
youtube.com/watch?v=yp9OkXHXas4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>who would win?
Not crime.

War Zone Punisher is shit at his job, so not him

Lundgren has 80's toonforce, he wins.

The other three would team up to kill War Zone Punisher for killing an undercover cop.

Netflix Frank would kick the Frank out of the rest of them.

They don't have a reason to kill each other. Why wouldn't they team up and wipe out organized crime?

fpbp

I definitely like him the best. He's the one who feels like an interesting character, rather than just a power fantasy.

Each one of them does something at least one of the others disagrees with, results in a free for all killfest.
See: that one time Punisher killed a bunch of copycats for various reasons.

youtube.com/watch?v=tuqbIfOMxgc

So many live action Punishers and there still hasn't been a better moment than this. The faces Jane makes during this fight are so fucking funny

Just a reminder that Ultimate Punisher aka NYPD cop killed 'Nam vet 616 Punisher......

>Each one of them does something at least one of the others disagrees with
I don't see how that would happen unless one of them kills an innocent. And even then that Punisher would end up killing himself before the other Punishers.

>See: that one time Punisher killed a bunch of copycats for various reasons.
Those reasons always boiled down to them killing innocent people.

I haven't watched the Lundgren movie in a long ass time but I remember War Zone Frank as having the highest kill count and getting straight to the killing without much fucking around, so I'd probably give it to him even though I liked Bernthal and Jane's Franks better.

Oh Yeah Bendis.

how stupid

Bendis? The Franker?

Ivan Drago was the best punisher.

Hold on, I don't read what Bendis writes so this is new to me. Did he actually kill off 616 Punisher? Did he actually make edgy Ultimate Punisher win against a more experienced 616 Frank?
Is 616 Punisher still dead because is this?

You really expect Benis to let his version of Punisher get killed by 616 Punisher? His ego wouldn't allow that.

Hung over and out of it Thomas Jane fucked up an entire armed street gang with a bottle of Jack Daniels. Did not even break the bottle.

>try drinking YooHoo after watching that

>taste like garbage water

fuck you Thomas Jane jk you're actually pretty fucking based

Warzone Punisher. Mainly because he had the best action scenes and actually fought Jigsaw.

youtube.com/watch?v=yp9OkXHXas4

>fought Jigsaw.

wasnt much of a fight from what I remember