New Gumball episode airs today

New Gumball episode airs today.

>The Guy
>Gumball and Darwin are wary of Anais' new friend, making her question his motives as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QgYd5PZSS5M
youtube.com/watch?v=vc7VBVpl1SY
mega.nz/#!K9BnUTTb!wt9UurchSIj5gs2SpaE-MDgk9RxudmbczaaxMeOEen8
twitter.com/benbocquelet/with_replies
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cool beans

>mfw Bioman was also popular in my shithole third-world country
youtube.com/watch?v=QgYd5PZSS5M

Oh, and daily reminder that TAWoG is NOT CANCELLED, but planned by Ben "le Hack" Bocquelet to end after season 6. We are just beginning to chew on Season 5, so we've still got at least 2 more years of savoring the rainbow-fruity delight this show has to offer.

>Calling Ben a hack

>tfw new writers might screw with the popular characters and make the fanbase fills with flame wars
I.........

Ellipses are three dots.

youtube.com/watch?v=vc7VBVpl1SY

>tfw Steven Universe is already out

>anais episode
I'll pass.

>tfw those fans ruined one of the Gumball thread
>and still have that treatment
life is not fair.

Can you stop spamming these threads when there's already a gumball-related thread?
Okay? Thank you!

It's not fans who ruin the threads, it's the fucking haters. Every three seconds a bait thread is opened.
(Unless it's false flagging in which case shame on them.)

>one of the Gumball thread

I hope you're just trolling. Nobody deserves all this autism.

yeah, how about stop bringing up SU in that Gumball thread?

>It's another "Gumball goes apeshit over some misunderstanding while Darwin does nothing but act as the straight man" episode

Jesus christ, feels like a quarter of the franchise has gone to this formulaic garbage.

I know, right? It's almost as if a straight man's purpose is being a foil to a crazy character.

Thank god for Fladerization, I'd hate to have to put up with variety. New content is scary.

>Fladerization

I normally hate grammar nazi posts, but this guy deserved it.

Let's talk about how many episodes of Gumball end with car chases

or episodes focus on a romance between a retarded cat and a shapeshifter.

How many last 11 minutes and make you hate the main character?

>Darwin does nothing but act as the straight man
yeah right.

He doesn't act it very well than cause him and gumball are super gay.

>Darwin doing the logical and reasonable thing
>Gumball being all "muh basic freedoms"

See, now you posted a good episode which is clearly not what I was referring to.

That's like me saying "I hate Lisa episodes" and you're like "Fuck you the Monorail episode was great"

t. Sup Forums

>Thread going to shit this fast
I just wanted a leak....

speaking of flanderizations, we have...
>Gumball: arrogant idiot with no brain
>Darwin: only "sane" person but still a idiot
>Anais: Lisa ver2
>Nicole: Hulk in a cat body
>Richard: fat idiot
>Penny: romance/muh love
>Alan: nice guy and gag
>Teri: paper/cartoon violence
>Anton and Idaho: those guys in school
>Carmen: someone's girlfriend
>Molly: the boring one (becomes a bit better in "the stories"
>William and Juke: those dudes, again

The Guy
September 8, 2016

The Boredom
September 15, 2016

The Choices
September 22, 2016

The Vision
September 29, 2016

good news and bad news. Good news is we will have new episodes. While, the bad news is HIATUS.

My favorite character is an oddball because she keeps changing. First she's a bitch, then tsundere, then deadpan, then awkward around people and more recently just sort of calm.

It's hard to keep up but it beats being a one-note character.

don't forget Carrie, Tina, and Rob as well. They are pretty awesome.

>Carrie changes from being a stereotypical emo to a jerk with heart of gold, and she is a lot nicer than before. Also, becomes one of the most rounded character.

>Tina changes from being a bully to a more lovable character because she is no longer picks on other, or becomes better at communicating.

>Rob becomes one of the best antagonist in the cartoon history. Talking about a crowning moment of awesomeness.

>Tina changes from being a bully to a more lovable character because she is no longer picks on other, or becomes better at communicating
>Also demoted to a background character

I hope Rob sticks around, even though I'm not sure what else they can do with him after this.

Penny post-The Shell is more open about herself, snarky around Tobias and even with her boyfriend, can put her foot down on Gumball if he goes too far with something, and be understanding of her boyfriends' flaws.

I hope Rob and Carrie have more roles in the future. They are some of the more in depth characters in the show. While, I hope the team can find a way to make Tina great again. I miss her.

And she's a cutie

Wait, what happened after the remote thing? Gumball got pushed into another dimension or some shit.

do you watch "the rerun" yet? If not, WATCH IT.

Teri should also get another episode

bump

She came out of her shell and I came into her ass.

Atleast that "emotional" episode Ben was talking about is airing this month.

Anais is just like
>fuck you guys
>i hate you so much right now

But Rob clearly remembers everything at the end of the episode. Will he try to not be evil now?

His role is the villain therefore he'll still be a villain.

bump.

At least bump with image.

>he forgot about The Advice, The Wicked and The Stories.
Gumball and Darwin interchange between being the crazy one and the only sane man regularly. The only constant is that Gumball is more hedonistic and Darwin is more moral.

It begins!

>it's an Anais episode

Literally not even worth leaking

>space frog

kek

It's on!

the green kid sounds really familiar. A dub actor or something.

>Tobias shitting his colors
>Tina's tail doing that lizard thing
>Illuminati

Was this the last season? That might have been the effective end for him.

To be honest, everyone you listed were just as flat of characters beforehand:
>Gumball: naive but kind near idiot who the universe hates
>Darwin: even less intelligent buddy of Gumball with memory issues
>Anais: zombie Lisa ripoff
>Nicole: one of the few to be flanderized in later seasons. Is initially a caring but tough mother who cares deeply for her children and will go to great lengths to save them. Also has anger issues that activate super strength and stamina.
>Richard: Jerkass fat idiot
>Penny: romance/muh potential love interest
>everyone else: generic, mix and match student characters with little to no personalities of their own

Download Link here

mega.nz/#!K9BnUTTb!wt9UurchSIj5gs2SpaE-MDgk9RxudmbczaaxMeOEen8

I always hear "nip it in the butt" too.

>That Guy
This better be legit...

Thankee Sai

is this show still being ripped on web-dl?

>Ten minutes of episode leading up to a Hypnotoad reference

These were the official descriptions in 2009, when they were auditioning the roles. Some people on here may never have seen them.

>Gumball is an overly optimistic 10 year old cat with a big heart. The truth is, Gumball is on a quest to discover one thing – just one thing that he is good at. His grades stink. He’s a lousy athlete. He can’t dance. You name it, Gumball can’t do it. So he tried everything at least once. The harder he tried, the more disastrous the result. But does that deter Gumball? No way!

>Darwin was the school goldfish, until the day he grew some legs and joined the class as a pupil. Darwin sees the world with wide-eyed innocence and good-natured curiosity. He is Gumball’s best friend. He admires Gumball’s creative ideas and thinks they’re all genius. He is super-positive and tries hard at everything; sadly, his best doesn’t amount to much because he suffers from such a poor memory, a common ailment with goldfish.

>Anais is Gumball’s little sister. She’s a three year old toddler pink bunny. She’s the most intelligent character in the whole show. Although she has a very sweet nature, she can reveal a malicious side when crossed or frustrated. In spite of her intelligence, she’s still at odds with her baby side and can snap back into gleeful toddler behavior without warning.

Boy how things have changed.
This also proves that they completely retconned season 1's stereotypical plot to replace it with today's cynical post-modern vibe. Someone HAS to ask Ben how and why this happened.

The show was in development hell for a while. These was the first official image released, in a magazine for MIPCOM. It, too, looks different than season one.

I believe this was next in the timeline. This image was never officially released and only surfaced later in somebody's portfolio.

This is what was officially released.

>Rob

He was OG, like Molly. It's why they tied his disappearance to Molly. They both vanished around the same time, but fans only ever asked them what happened to Molly.

I don't believe ether Molly or Rob were ever included in any of the official character descriptions.

why is Teri always so fucking cute

Well, he was a boy back then. Although I guess, being on the cutting edge, Teri can be whatever she chooses.

twitter.com/benbocquelet/with_replies

Meanwhile, Ben declares he's leading the show to its "final episode", but then said "It won't necessarily be the end of the show".

I guess this means he's going to try to end it for good, but even he fears CN will revive it as a zombie.

Am I the only one who thinks this look (probably frame by frame animation) looms better than season 1 or any other piece of concept art for the show.

I feel for you too. Rob could've been the cute sidekick but now, he is broken and bitter.

Just the only one indeed.

That was a pretty comfy episode. How long has it been since we've had those?

Could you stop spamming SU shit on gumball-related threads?
Okay? Thank you!

Thanks!

Do you know what Flanderization is?

>make a wallet sound!

he obviously doesn't

What is it?

a particular character trait overtaking the rest of the character's personality for the sake of avoiding having them act in a nuanced way so to fit less complex plots.

in Ned Flanders' case, the prototype of the term, he went from a kind, smart, humble and successful man with exemplary faith to a raving, irrational bible thumper that acts petty, unfair and cruel using religion as a mere excuse for his behavior, mostly because the Simpsons went from having a strong family core message to being the trashiest cynical left wing tirade.

no character in Gumball has ever had the depth Ned Flanders used to have, in fact the early Gumball characters were even more one dimensional and insipid, with character traits like Nicole being the do-no-wrong good mom and Gumball being absolutely retarded being played out and cliched to an annoying degree.

Thinking about it this might be intentional as weather can change drastically

>it's another "Darwin acts like a Sup Forumsro faggot over nothing"

wew lads, formulaic garbage > this

Indeed the only one here.

is this broken for anyone else?

since season 5 started days ago, lets predict what kind of episodes we are likely to see in the future.
>Penny episode
>hotdog guy episode
>Richard episode
>teachers/school faculty episode
>singing episode

also, Ben mentioned the list of following ideas will appear in season 5 episodes
>Tobias episodes
>world outside of Elmore
>Anais' school life
>Chinese Gumball knockoff episode

>world outside of Elmore
I'm so down for that.

>Anais' school life
That one not so much.

>Chinese gumball episode
I don't even care that much about this show and this has got me genuienly excited.

>>Penny episode
I'd would prefer to have Penny appear casually in several episodes rather than to dedicate her a whole episode this season. Save that stuff for last when it matters.

>Tobias episodes
Rachel return arc

I'd want to see episodes based from the Gumball comics.

>based from

Is this a meme?

>Space Frog

I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS

It's one (1) barneyfag-tier assfaggot going about quoting threads at random and pointing out parts of a sentence. Not even the mods pay him any mind. That's how inconsequential his posts are.

maybe he IS barney? Since pony related things are banned, he has to find another way to drive people crazy.