When did Sup Forums become kike lovers?

>Ivanka married a Jew and took on a Jewish name
>Donald Jr. is married to a Jew
>Eric Trump married a Jew under a chuppah
>Tiffany Trump is dating a Jew
>Filed a lawsuit against an exclusive club that banned Jews to let them in
>He surrounds himself with Jews in his career

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/12/03/1000-american-rabbis-sign-letter-welcoming-syrian-refugees/
youtube.com/watch?v=033pctltIwk
observer.com/2016/08/class-action-lawsuit-against-debbie-wasserman-schultz-moves-forward/
youtu.be/bHmINZRwiZU
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/hate-speech-no-longer-part-of-canadas-human-rights-act
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not to mention almost all of Trump's staff is literally Jewish.

>MY DAUGHTER IVANKA IS ABOUT TO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL JEWISH BABY

wtf i hate drumf now..

Not to mention his Finance Chairman has ties to Soros.

not an argument

He's working with some jews against others. Jews aren't some hive mind.

Muslims started to infect the world

>against other jews
[citation needed]

WTF Sup Forums is not one person

>Sup Forums is one person

Not an argument, this place is literally a hivemind echo chamber no matter how much you try to deny it

>Muslims started to infect the world

>1,000 American rabbis sign letter welcoming Syrian refugees

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/12/03/1000-american-rabbis-sign-letter-welcoming-syrian-refugees/

If you haven't figured out by now that some jews are okay (AKA, the ones killing Palestinians)
compared to others (AKA, the ones running Hollywood), leave Sup Forums immediately.

Who is Tiff dating?

Excellent post merchant

Ross Mechanic, a Jew

>Sup Forums is an echo chamber where nobody disagrees
>no matter how much you disagree

>Sup Forums has yet to provide an argument
If you believe this place isn't an echo chamber, you are in denial.

Maybe that's why Jews fear him.

He's got Jews under his banner

yeha well how u supposed to know whose kike who isnt by their nose? if so then i may be a kike

Yeah, 4d chess amirite?

If you want an echo chamber, I suggest you start one at Reddit or 8gag.

you do realise that the merchant is just a meme?
Only stormfags believe that, we just like a bit of banter. If anyone is the cause of the downfall of the west, it will be fellow whites who sold our nations out. Blaming one people for all your problems is just as bad as if a nigger was to blame whitey for why he cant get more welfare.

Judaism is a religion of peace.

when we meet the muslims

You fail to understand jews aren't a hivemind.

Even the jews are split into different cabals, yet they dream of globalist world under their reign.

./

../

/...

I've learned, instead of hating the Jew, to employ their own tactics against them, thus jewing the Jew at their own game.

Hillary Clinton campaign workers committing voter fraud in Las Vegas

youtube.com/watch?v=033pctltIwk

Class Action Lawsuit Against Debbie Wasserman Schultz Moves Forward

observer.com/2016/08/class-action-lawsuit-against-debbie-wasserman-schultz-moves-forward/

>jews against other jews
Holy fucking hell... What a fucking retarded fuck who believe that stupid shit.

>this is what trumpfags unironically believe

You cant have a literal nazi hope to ever win you fucking idiot

We kinda have to compromise here.

>suddenly Sup Forums believes in democracy

what the fuck happened?

Sure thing
youtu.be/bHmINZRwiZU

Jew hatred is a total canard.

I understand legitimate anger with a ruling class coalition that shits on everyone, but the Jews are only as guilty as everyone else.

My favorite Ben Garrison

Can't win em all.

DNC caught red handed, making an issue of Bernie's Jewish heritage to get votes for Hillary... how low will DNC go? they have no limits... You have zero credibility shills. You have no power here. Go sell your racist crap on CNN...

Lad I didn't look at half of what you posted I just hope you're aware you can probably go to jail in this country for all that.

>he doesn't know Trump is crypto

TAKING ALL THE YOUS!

Doesnt mean the debt peddling kike doesn't have it coming, kike.

The new concerted effort to label Trump a jew says enough for me. Better than Hillary, you're either a shill or raiding, wtf I hate trump now

At best, this is a moot point. Chelsea is married to a Jew too... Remember what she claimed was in the 34000 deleted emails... Top secret GEFILTE FISH recipes...

>implying semitic thought isn't the root cause of the world's problems

G-d damn, you goys are to easy.

the only criminal speech in canada is promoting genocide. they removed internet civil hate speech from the books in 2012.

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/hate-speech-no-longer-part-of-canadas-human-rights-act

all promoting genocide charges also have to be approved by the minister of justice. hasn't been a charge brought in more than two decades. if you're a non-citizen they can boot you out for saying the sky is blue though.

>implying exposing Jewry isn't promoting genocide

HOLA CTR

>In their anger induced confusion, their fingers trembling, they call OP a shill and try to erase the presented information from their memory

Who cares? There are no political options in this country that are clean of Jews. You might as well complain about a fish being wet

The hype surrounding Trump on Sup Forums has felt way too enthusiastic from the start.
I hoped it was just an influx of newfriends but considering every comment against Trump tends to attract accusations of shilling and being a cuck I'm guessing not.

tl;dr Trump is a stooge for the rich and for Israel, like Hillary; he will buy you with insincere nationalism and then forget it all if he does get into office.