Clone Conspiracy

Seeing as Jackal is now legitimately bringing people back from the dead instead of cloning, does this mean that the Gwen from the FCBD Cap comic is the real deal?

You really think this isn't cloning?

Clonespiracy

>legitimately bringing people back from the dead instead of cloning
>implying

Also, I want Slott gone.

you don't think a supervillain would just lie like that, do you?

It says clone in the title.

I was hoping for more supernatural shit.

>Spider man will always have respectable sales above 90% of marvel titles
>Slott will never leave

I'm more interested in the fact that she seems to be something of a right hand (wo)man to Jackal this time around.

What the fuck
I can't keep up any more
Is Gwen alive or dead
Is she like that fucking cat in the box meme

>Seeing as Jackal is now legitimately bringing people back from the dead instead of cloning
My good user I'm afraid I must ask you to spoon feed me and provide a source.

I assume he's combining magic with science, or something. Like, he's cloning blank bodies, then sticking their spirits inside them.

Prowler agreed to work with him after the Jackal showed him something, even before he was told that he had take a pill a day or else he'll die.

I stopped reading with ASM 1

She might as well be
Peter's been in hell for the past decade, he was bound to run into Gwen sooner or later down there

She's been dead since 1972.
She's had about as many clones as Peter, maybe even more.
As of lately there's been a Spider-Gwen that's from another dimension.
OP's pic shows just another clone for all we know.

That's what I was thinking, too. That mask of his screams "magic" to me.

Underposted rate

>That mask of his screams "magic" to me.
That screams Anubis to me. It would be fitting since he is a death-related jackal-headed god and it's on par with Slott's usual "cleverness".

I want Slott gone.

Kek, I've just noticed that Anubis is on OP's pic.

You mean Slott's "Autism'

>inb4 she's brought back but gets the Felicia treatment and goes evil because Peter got together with MJ after she died

>instead of cloning
...? user, he's still just cloning. If you die, and then a clone of you from just before you died with all of your memories gets brought back to life, it's essentially no different from being brought back to life. It's still cloning though.

Is this really Jackal though? Last time I saw him he still looked like a skinny 90's Beast painted green.

We know that everyone he "resurrects" needs to take a pill every 24 hours to stay alive, and that they'll only get the pill if they obey him. Maybe that has something to do with why she's so willing.

So why is Jackal a guy in a mask and not some fuzzy Beast-wannabe any longer?

I was never sure why he was an animal guy in the first place if his whole thing was cloning.

Yeah but there were times before when she was forced to cooperate and she was always reluctant. Now she looks like she's enjoying this.

His old costume did have jackal-ish ears but I never got the green fur. As for his current mask,

I forget if he had an original reason for being obsessed with jackals, but a 1990s comic revealed that he had worked with the High-Evolutionary and ended up creating a man-jackal that killed his family (I think the wife looked like Gwen?)

With Slott gone there will be noone to stop Bendis from taking over and killing Peter.

Quesada wouldn't let him do it.

Jackal constantly clones himself to use his clones as lab assistants. All of his clones look like he did before he became a skinny 90s beast painted green.

This is probably just a clone body using this perfect cloning method he mastered or what have you.

It's literally called the Clone Comspiracy, user.

>killing a cashcow such as Peter
I don't see it user and I don't see either how could Bendis be worse than Slott at this point.

>>killing a cashcow such as Peter
Already "did" it once

>Jackal
>legitimately bringing people back from the dead

That's a pretty good look, though.

>"did"
The "" are the key here.

Suit + Mask is lame and unoriginal. It was nice on Moon Knight though.

slott is doing his own version of OMD,butthurt, plenty of"fuck you fanboys" moments .very original

>real Hobie will be dead forever

>his own version of OMD
How can you call this anything else than his own version of the Clone Saga?

>butthurt, plenty of"fuck you fanboys" moments
I've seen none so far unless Electro and Hobie had plenty of fans that I was unaware of.

Seeing as Harry and Hobie are back in the main cast and we see MJ about as frequently as we did during the late 60s, do you think that he'll maybe bring back Gwen too? I don't exactly know how he feels about her character but this is something JMS wanted when OMD was still being planned.

Is this a new Jackal or did Jackal unfuck himself? I'm conflicted about Rhino.

We don't know so far but some anons think it's a new one. A few anons even bet their money on him being Ben Reilly which is just about absurd enough to be part of the plot of a Clone Saga.