Thoughts on this beautiful angel?

Thoughts on this beautiful angel?

Angels don't smoke and get high

She is only believable as the total hate the world bitch and its tiring. Whenever she tries to exhibit any kind personality of a human it seems forced

I would breed her.

i want to eat her enchilada

I wish she would bully me

I opened this and another more populated thread so that I can ask someone to post pictures of her tummy and pictures of her collarbones while I read through the other bigger thread I already opened. This way, it will feel like I'm not waiting. If I'm lucky, I'll forget about this thread for about an hour and then I'll come back with plenty of delicious belly pictures to admire. See y'all soon.

she looks like she knows a thing or two about sucking on balls, I would bet she sucks balls real nice, I can imagine her sucking on my balls right now

I enjoyed seeing her spread labia.

It's not tiring when the world sucks and deserves to be hates.

Are you autistic?

are you a cannibal?

Her face creeps me out, it's partly why she worked so well in Legion as the devil with yellow eyes

Ask star lord

I enjoyed seeing her piss all over her bathroom floor

yeah, especially after we have all seen her cumming, like bitch youre just another roastie whore stop acting so smug and as if your shit doesnt stink

Wish I knew her when she lived in my hometown

she is a legit retard

The only reason she's popular is because she played an autistic and anti-social weirdo on a tv show, making the masses of anti-social and autistic weirdos in real life imagine her to be in their league because she's not sexually intimidating.

I saw her on Jimmy Fallon tonight yesterday
She doesn't like him, you can tell she thinks he's a dumbass

haha amazing

can you blame her? he's a retarded no talent hack. I'd like to bash his fucking face

I work in Hollywood and have met her and other actresses several times.

1. She is extraordinarily intelligent. Most actors are pretty smart, but she is beyond what I usually run into.
2. She has an entourage and is television royalty. You can't just go up and talk to her.
3. Like most actresses, her real age is more apparent in person. You would think of her as a MILF rather than young woman if you met her.

she's beat

is she white?

I bet you are

>extraordinarily intelligent

how do you gauge this? be specific.

she is shallow and pedantic
she insist upon herself

It's just a feeling you get from people. It has to do with the way they react to information or ask questions about what you are saying to them. They don't need you to repeat what you said and their questions are pointed in a way that immediately addresses issues that might pop up with what you're about to do.

Now, some actors, including rather good ones by the way, are the complete opposite of this and need to hear something 10x over and continually forget what they are doing if they get off track for 30 seconds. Mila Kunis is one of those people.

Answer this question

anal sex

So basically you have no gauge at all and you might actually be quite dumb, making you judge them relative to yourself.

What you said describes an average person.

I figured you would mention she would be referencing having studied certain philosophies or ideologies in depth or have a sincere appreciation for some type of fringe art

So just because you she gets along with your stupid ass she's now a genius.. that's very insightful

Quite the narcissist aren't you

lol everyone in Hollywood has "studied certain philosphies or has a sincere appreciation for some type of fringe art". It doesn't make a person intelligent. High intelligence is something that goes beyond recalling facts or ideas someone else had.

Exceptional footpussy.

Would pump her butt full of nut/10

this is something a generic pleb whose first thoughts to the question "what are your hobbies" are anime and video games would say.

ok kid

>calling someone else kid

I love how only genuinely insecure people say this in a condescending manner. It's just like some unwritten law of science.

>we have all seen her cumming
what?

ok kid

Fuck off, dipshit.

PERFECT
U
S
S
Y

I don't usually agree with Krager, but in this case he's right

>muhfuggen bix nood

Make me you dumb nigger

Trash nudes/leaks

my waifu

lmao did you get banned?

I hope pratt is happy

Her angry bitch schtick is not bad, but it gets old fast.

Did anybody else see this one? I really liked it.

Pratt is in pussy heaven starting tonight.

With Jennifer Lawrence.

Lies, waifuposter

>all those rumors of JLaw coming onto Pratt
>implying he really ignored her advances

He hasn't been seen around her since. He's been around aubrey for years after they stopped working together.

Reminds me of a girl I used to fuck. She doesn't really look like her but still reminds me of her for some reason.
Only girl who ever let me fuck her in the ass, good times.

I'd put money on her being pregnant soon.

This. Eve her sex tape was forced.

based

Fugly

nope

Hi Aubrey.

Tfw no gf

Perfect timing as im watching Parks and Rec and a scene with here is on as I see this thread. Shes 10/10

>most actors are pretty smart
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAH *inhale* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Do you have autism, faggiccini?

Now I'm disappointed
>those feet

>aubrey plaza
what kind of name is this ? this sound more like a hotel name

Intelligent response.

Is she white or Latina?

I need to see it.... alone

daniel please get some exercise and get a fucking self esteem

ask her on twatter

I like

i bet she rips the stinkiest farts

>1. Most actors are pretty smart,
Jeez, you blew it on your first point.
> You would think of her as a MILF rather than young woman if you met her.
She stopped looking like a young woman 5 years ago.
Is this pasta?

>Plaza
Gee, I wonder what it would be.

fuck. he must've been stressing out for a while with anna.

Mostly and their kid is special needs.

umm, what? is this real life?

By the time Pratt is 41, he's going to look 55. Calling it now.

Yes