Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ross_maclean/status/871321678046998528/video/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

make me laugh, though I am sure that wasn't his attention

>The Russos
>Lord/Miller
>Edgar Wright
>Mel Brooks

Paul Feig is a heterosexual man married to a heterosexual female woman(biological)

ProTip: femminists dont like facts

>femminists
And male chauvinists don't like spelling, apparently.

Sup Forums #BTFO

and grammar nazis dont know about formal and informal differences and reveal themselves to be low tier

>correcting spelling on the internet

Shit tier friendo.

Well obviously an effete faggot can't direct a reboot.

he can't direct a movie

Did he actually say this?

so he was right :^)

>>is a male director
i doubt that

But Feig identifies as a hack.

>assuming his gender

What did he mean by this?
Literally, what did he mean by this?
What on earth was he trying to prove?

>hearing Aykroyd talk about Feig now
He really is in movie jail.

And niggers reveal themselves by calling people low-tier like a common Facebook nigger

Trying to score points with SJWs....typical sleazy shit.

He did fairly well with Nurse Jackie. No, I am NOT defending all of his work, but I liked some of Nurse Jackie, and I do not care what anyone thinks otherwise.

I actually liked Ghostbusters, but I stayed away from it as far as possible so I wouldn't get caught up in all the holy fuckery.
Wasn't primed to hate it.
Wasn't primed to like it.
Despite a few issues, I realllllly didn't see why people JUST HATED this movie (beyond >muh dudes)
Did they expect Godly Untouchable Bill Fuckin Murray to sign off on a proper, respectful GB3?
Idiots.
He CAN'T act like he did in the late 70's-late 80's. Tht particular Murray exageration that seemed endearing at the time, but is nothing but cringeworthy 80's cheese, extra bleu. Not saying I hate it, but he's notthat Bill anymore.
Considering that and a couple things that would seem difficult to work out, I think what we got was and is passable, leaning toward good. A sequel could fix up the rough edges and we could a new Zuul(muthafuckah) fight. (issue #1, can't be a staypuft fight, giant ghost killed that possibility)

>point out facts + male chauvinists
wow thats some twisted shit sister

its was passable
where u drinking? even by 2000s shitty comedy it was shit, the writer or director or even so called comedies didn't seem to know what the meaning of the word comedy
its so true less is more and this shit stain of a film was way to much

He did 10 or so episodes for the first couple seasons, which were pretty decent.
I enjoyed Nurse Jackie for the most part.
She wasn't quite as up her own ass as House, it wasn't as Reddit as scrubs, and it didn't turn into a teenage drama like Greys Anatomy.
It fit in that nice little comfy spot between ER and Kingdom Hospital

if they weren't walking on eggshells the whole time then it could've ben better. And BOTH sides could've shut fuck up and let it have a chance, at least. One little chance to BE somerhing.
I hate being a part of a fan base sometimes.
Hate loving things
Hate hating things
...should've been a writer....
....look at that asshole's face. Never wanted to punch something so bad in my life...

Oh what, NOW you all shut the fuck up?
Punk, spoiled ass, never had to live the "take what you get or go die, alone" life. Had alll them handy options and choices.
Spoiled fucks.

Don't forget, he did some episodes of Arrested Development and Freaks and Geeks. The guy genuinely had talent but seemed to be possessed, like most current directors, by rabid SJWing and shoehorned progressive politics

Yeah, no point in liking anything made after the first Mortal Kombat movie.

As a matter of fact, I'm popping it in right before bed. Lambert's soft scratchy voice always fought of the boogins.

Who was it who directed the Big Lebowski? The Coen brothers?

Yeah right, and you really think it's a genuine marriage? He looks like a screaming queen and she looks like a butch dyke. Same like Gwendoline Christie and her hubby.

It's easy to blame this moron but the fault falls on Amy Pascal, it's her that hand picked this guy and ordering a female GB movie despite Feig not being interested.

The Big Lebowski is only funny if your high

Well he sure wanted to prove himself right.

He's not a real man tho. He's just a faggot.

I disagree, because it's also funny when you're drunk.

Sauce? Aykaroyd doesn't give a fuck.

twitter.com/ross_maclean/status/871321678046998528/video/1

It's pretty funny in general but only haha funny if your wasted

>looks directly into camera
>he will not be back with Sony anytime soon
Haha holy shit

According to wikiped, the next movie paul fag is slated to direct is the play-doh movie. I can only imagine the shame of being shunted into directing a movie based on a gooey toy for babies. Hope the paycheck is nice

not commenting on your opinions here because I don't care, but seriously get tested for autism.

>the play-doh movie.

B R A V O

I guess I'm technically pretty cosmopolitan but man this guy is just the image of the annoying twerpy cosmopolitan cunt, and I completely understand why the masses people hate people like him.

I just don't get how any men can think it's cool to go around presenting themselves this way. LOOK at this fucking guy.

You memeing fucks are just repeating someone else's argument, have an original thought you boring cunts

Kek be praised
Fag will never direct again

So does that mean we may yet get a Part 2 to this mess? I mean, I hate relying on quitters but that's all hollywood seems full of. Lazy, slacker, quitters.

>Be a contrarian because I'm bored
Fuck off cunt. You don't even have an opinion