Why do you put the chemical Jew on your armpits every morning?

Why do you put the chemical Jew on your armpits every morning?

becuase i dont want to stink as a pig to others. society forced me into this so i have no choice. fuck off cunt. why do you work for jews, why do you finance shitskins, why do you let negroes fuck your women, why do you let shitskins walk on you while you making money for them and allowing them to live here. BECAUSE WE ARE FUCKING FUCKED YOU CUNT: JUST FUCKING END IT:

because women are conditioned to find the scent of sweat disgusting so we cover it up

I need the armpit jew.

I'm gay and I love when men don't wear deodorant. Manly AF

I don't use antiperspirant because it clogs up your pores, but I do use deodorant. You have to use something.

Wrong. The smell of male sweat actually puts women at ease. Just don't take it too far.

Because it's absolutely disgusted to smell other people's BO.

My gf can't stand smelling my BO.

First post best post

Anti-perspirant has never worked on me, it has always failed immediately to prevent sweat. Cold, hot, windy, indoor, or outdoor will always result in sweaty armpits. I don't understand the science behind it, but I just let my arm pits get their initial sweat going and then I just dry off my armpit with a rag and then I'm dry all day... really weird.

i use this

>My gf can't stand smelling my BO.
You're chemically incompatible. The pheromones tell all.

I like living in a country that doesn't smell like India.

I use a bar of deodorant made from various essential oils. no bad chemicals and it keeps me smelling fresh as fuck all day long.

I'd rather be a curry-nigger tier smelling individual than put those hard metals in my arm pits.

At some point I stopped using anti-perspirant and switched to Tom's no aluminum unscented.
Just shower after working out and use perfume.

same here.

It's only one that works on me well. I have issue of STRONG BO.

Stop eating burgers and processed food then and a fucking fruit dude.

note to self: wear deodourant.

I eat healthy food and i lift. I'm originally from /fit/

It's all genetic that makes my armpit smells like shit.

Because she is retarded shove it in her face make her love it then take her

I used an Australian no name antiperspirant when I was down there on vacation. I woke up in the middle of the night with burning armpits. Washing it off frantically in the sink, permanent damage, my armpits completely burned. I haven't sweated since. Fuck Australia.

i only put on deoderant when its 95+ degrees out, otherwise never

It's bacteria...

Aussies have to seal up their pores or the spider worms will crawl inside them

>using antiperspirant
>ever
enjoy your armpit cancer

That's what I do as well. I've noticed my skin is better where I apply it.

I use this

Honestly just do you and stop being little bitches arguing over male beauty on an anonymous internet anime forum.

I remember I got some of that Clear gel deodorant that Charles Barley advertised circa 1997 and it gave me some insane rash that spread rapidly and started oozing pus. Last time I trust that nigga.

Also if you don't wear deodorant you're probably some poorfag from WV or rural KY who never learned personal hygiene, smell like shit, and CPS should have taken you away from your parents.

Why can't people just eat clean? I don't get it.

I don't wear deodorant. Why would I have to? I shower in the morning, wear a spray of cologne and that's it. If you can't go 8 hours without emitting shit smell through your armpits then that's probably some sort of glandual/dietary problem.

Or if you work outside/manual labor I guess I can see how one might need it but in that case you're usually around dudes 100% of the time so who cares?

armpits only smell when you get nervous, anxious, when im confident and alpha as fuck it dont smell and women will snuggle there nose in my pits and fall asleep.

dont use deoderant. just be alpha. and if you get nervous you will smell like shit.

I've never ever used deodorant. Women still like me, i don't know why. It's either that pheromone bullshit or because it makes me stick out black sheep attention thing.

FBPB

Is the Czech Republic really that bad, tho?

Same man and i've only used it for 2 months, honestly wish I found out about it earlier.

So how do i stop my balls from smelling like shit, Sup Forums?

Every fucking time i walk, my balls give the strongest odor of all my body, not even shit smells this strong
Or maybe because i'm in mexico + high test (?)

stopped applying the sprayable joo after the aluminium scandal

yup. Only thing that stop my musk

Good for you, fairy.

Shave your balls.

wtf does eat clean mean? no spices? bland food that won't offend anyone with any kind of smell?

what other choice do i have? shower three times a day? i smell like total shit within 3 hours of showering if i dont use deodorant

yuo must be black, or less attractive genetics of the white race

my BO smells great, like sawdust, that is, until I get stressed then all bets are off; I could drive a skunk away with my stress BO

>aluminium scandal
what happened user?

Examples? What the fuck is a bar of deo with various essential oils?

You have fungus. Apply jock itch cream for a few weeks and then while in the shower rinse your balls with vinegar daily. Kills everything, my balls dont smell anymore.

Just helping out America's greatest ally Mexico.

brand? where do you buy it?

i don't feel like looking anything up but I'm pretty sure deodorant is mostly fine. deodorant=/=antiperspirant. Just use a deodorant that doesn't contain aluminum

Old spice is best. smells manly af too

Wash your asshole every day. A lot of straights don't do this because they think it's gay or something, but wiping leaves shit residue on your hairs that then migrate down your ass cheeks and onto your taint when you sweat. You need to actually wash your asshole and wash it well to actually be clean. It's also important to try to time your shits so that you shit before you shower, so that you don't end up washing your asshole and then smearing shit all over it afterwards and defeating the entire point.

tell me how to be alpha?

It could be related to your diet. You can eat chlorophyll tablets, they are good for neutralizing smells inside the body so your sweat or breath doesn't smell bad. Try it for a few days to see if it helps.

wtf people don't wash their assholes? Man I dig in deep and bend over so the water blasts it real nice and soap it up good. Im not having any dingleberries

Why don't you ask Mustakrakish the Lake troll after spending a day chopping timber and making cell phones.

Ya you gotta use the pussyphone, also known as the handshower. Getting your arse shit-free isn't gay. Just hygienic pro by not smelling of shite in the afternoon heat/when sweating

I don't believe you.

Take a shower once a day... Put on clean cloths especially underwear every single day.

I've met way too many guys that only change their underpants every few days.

because otherwise they smell really bad

I'm ginger and 6'4

Now what kind of response is that?

Kek I used to have a really bad disorder called hyperhidrosis. Basically I over sweat except to like the extreme. Like walking from one room to the other would cause me to be drenched. Pits would always be drenched as well as back and face just from like sitting still or something. It was fucking miserable growing up, tried to kill myself over it kek. Was unbearable knowing that people were disgusted by you being drenched in sweat after walking outside for two secs in winter. Got this prescription antiperspirant and used that shit so excessively on my face and armpits and groin.

Wasn't even fat either, I swear. I eventually grew out if it by the first year of college. I still sweat more than the average person but not to the ungodly degree that I used to. Stimulants like coffee, cigs and adderall still cause me to go into overdrive though

okay i will try that
thx bruh

Faggot grow a pair and use this

But seeing as even some first world countries struggle with household water.. Are the Finns the alpha race of the future by not dying of shit in arse and by breeding other race's women as well?

>I've met way too many guys that only change their underpants every few days.
Citation needed.

Or wait: no. No don't!

Taking a very hot shower can raise your body temperature

Clean food would be like plain roasted chicken breast, rice, and a vegetable. It lacks heavy fats, salts, preservatives ect.

Basically if you eat McDonald's your body has to process it and you smell bad because your body is in a constant state of detoxification. Ever been around someone that was doing some heavy drinking the night before? Even after they shower they still smell like booze because they are processing all of the toxins.

smells good as fuck and no jew metals, wear it everyday

BUT NOW!

There is biologically, macro biotiocally, fairtradedly, vegetarian, veganisian

DEODORANT

That does not do all these things.

Expensive, but still..........

Anyway the quality of many things that are this way is bad or expensive. Or not so much the quality, it is that some other just tastes better or is far less expensive.

Sounds like bro science

I don't bathe or deodorize much, however, I'm not a Shart in Mart or Wall Poo Smearing Autist. (I still fuck 10's all the time, even when I smell like a pig farm)

>Deodorant
>Anti-Perspirant

Not the same.

I make my gf lick my armpit every day when we wake up in bed together

It makes my scent stick in her nostrils all day long, reminding her to whom she belongs

I'm curious if most of you understand the difference between deodorant and an antiperspirant.

Antiperspirant's contain aluminum which is the real issue.

The new gay croat! Europe is ok!

AWAKEN AWAKEN
TAKE THE LAND
THAT MUST BE TAKEN

You should get papaya enzymes that have chlorophyll and they also help your digestive system

>tfw genetically odorless
not even a chink either

cool story bro

Give it a try, eat a "clean" meal once a day for a week, you'll feel steps and bounds healthier mentally and physically.

And while we're on the topic, make sure you're drinking enough water. If toxins can't be processed through urine, then they get shoved through the skin.

I don't

I've been told by multiple girlfriends / friends that I have no natural scent. Like no matter what I do I just never smell bad, or like anything else, really. I guess I don't need to wear cologne and deodorant, but I enjoy smelling nice so I do.

Tarto peace borders best day of my life

i smell like weed

Thanks bros

Über mensch androgen armpit pheromones are an aphrodisiac to women

good advice

You also don't leave the house, so its' a moot point.
Tell me, how many months old was the gouda aged that you ate today?

>Anyway the quality of many things that are this way is bad or expensive. Or not so much the quality, it is that some other just tastes better or is far less expensive.
But some products do taste better or have properties like: smell much more friendly in the frying pan.

I put it on like 3 times a year.

not as old as the cheese your mom ate off my dick

isn't it a protein produced in certain people that the bacteria feed off of?

RISE UP FROM YOUR THOUSAND YEAR OLD SLEEP!

This totally needs more technical advancement.

Well played, but I was genuinely curious...

>I like cheese... ;_;

lose weight

i mostly eat young cheese, old cheese is hard and crusty and tastes like sweat

i haven't used deodorant, soap, shampoo, conditioner, or any other cleaning product in over a decade.

i smell fine, look good, no one suspects a thing. water is all you need.