5 years ago today, CraigyFerg taped his last show in Studio 58 @ Television City in Hollywood...

5 years ago today, CraigyFerg taped his last show in Studio 58 @ Television City in Hollywood. This was the the studio that was small, leaked and was poorly lit but was still without any hyperbole the best goddamned late night show ever created and it hasn't been duplicated since nor ever will.

I know these things because I was at the taping of this milestone episode but that's not important right now.

Please post clips of the true King of Late Night!

CHECK DA TWEETS! (and also email)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MRazFAK1gzE
youtube.com/watch?v=12OlAe2Sfes
youtu.be/JQHKPBLHZvI
youtube.com/watch?v=Zyt64atjBMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Didn't they get a new studio two years before the end that fixed the lighting problems?
But yeah I agree best late night show

the only thing craig was good at was flirting with women, quite successfully i might add. conan on the other hand was better in every other possible way.

craig was never able to conduct such an interview like this one: youtube.com/watch?v=MRazFAK1gzE

but craig was pretty good in his own right

Yep... and I was at the taping of the premiere of the new studio (the one with the stable for Secretariat, fake fireplace, etc) too.

One might say I'm Craigyobsessed.

Eh the interaction with the camerman, and the fan mail section got old

I raise you Desmond Tutu

youtube.com/watch?v=12OlAe2Sfes

I watch Celebrity Name Game everyday just to hear Craig talk shit with whatever tv show celebrity is on
how is his SiriusXM show?

JRT is that you?
youtu.be/JQHKPBLHZvI

>Eh the interaction with the camerman, and the fan mail section got old

Lol, right. Quite.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zyt64atjBMw

I thought his show was really dumb but he was a god send compared to the smug pack of faggots in late night today.

>le manly lealpha look how's he treating female guests lol
this guy is only liked by smug obese redditors

fallon and colbert are better
#FACTS

>fallon and colbert are better
>#FACTS

Are you sure yer not from Sup Forums because you seem to have some HOT TAKES!

I miss him.

I wonder how he would have reacted had Sir Paul McCartney came on his show.

What does Secretariat smell like? Is it as wonderfully foul as I hope?

Manass and costume sweat... It's as alluring as you'd might expect.

Seeing Gene and Conan in the same frame is surreal just by itself.

How horrible is James Corden? What a terrible host and writing team. only interested in making YouTube clips.

What do you mean? Have you seen the type of guests he has and the money he pulls in. Corden is on another level goyim.

Conan is a great interviewer but Craig is no slouch either. The best interviews should flow like conversations and both men are excellent at that.

Holy shit that's funny as hell

>how is his SiriusXM show?
Pretty comfy. I listen to it whenever I'm in my car at that time. He gets some really good, interesting guests sometimes.

He mentions in one of the later episodes that he did meet Sir Paul in an awards function. Sir Paul just glared at him and all Craigy can think of is that damn photo because Sir Paul really does resemble Angela Lansbury.

siruisxm is just a pod cast network now