Pic related is the average Sup Forumstard who buys the lies of trump's propaganda

Pic related is the average Sup Forumstard who buys the lies of trump's propaganda

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jul/21/donald-trump/trump-says-number-illegal-immigrant-families-cross/
washingtonexaminer.com/ice-releases-19723-criminal-illegals-208-convicted-of-murder-900-of-sex-crimes/article/2589785
youtube.com/watch?v=033pctltIwk
observer.com/2016/08/class-action-lawsuit-against-debbie-wasserman-schultz-moves-forward/
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/08/19/senior-islamic-state-recruiter-linked-terror-cell-italy-arrested-libya/
youtube.com/watch?v=_DErurte4CE&feature=youtu.be
jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Herzog-Jews-cannot-be-indifferent-to-the-plight-of-refugees-415304
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that flag

This is bait the post.

Kek confirms, greatest ally BTFO

>facts
Which ones?

brilliant

It's not a bait, i'm right.

I've seen trump supporters makes up completely false facts multilple times, and when i told them they are making things up, the response was "i dont care"

I guess the proxy didn't work

PolitiFacts.

Thank you for correcting the record. .01 shekels will be deposited into your account.

Why would i use a proxy? if someone has a problem with my flag, it's his problem, not mine

Wow, this one really made me think.

Record status: Not Corrected - [Corrected]

Thank you for making this thread.

You got BTFO. Just stop.

again you
lol
>dosnt relize hillary is cancer to israel and the middle east

You better watch this

The more i learn about Hillary, the better i think she is.

We are going to elect Jill Stein!!! NOT HILLARY, #JILLNOTHILL JILL JILL JILL JILL JILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Torah forbids the existence of a Jewish state
>Stays in Israel anyway

Your liberated mind and it's capacities are stunning!

You are so fucking wrong dude.

Donald Trump is a Time Traveler.

No need to worry about me matey. I'm a good goy!

Thank you actual Greatest Ally.
Fuck you reptillian Khazar imposter

Nice reference.
>I'll just make up a story because I have no facts.
We are on to your Jewish tricks.

keep deluding yourself
you really do believe the cuck reporter from channel 10 do you?
>hillary and obama casue only bad things for the middle east look at eygpt ffs
>the country almost collapsed and became a muslim brotherhood state and all because obama thought it was the democratic way
the same goes for the rest of the middle east

Facts do hurt don't they?

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jul/21/donald-trump/trump-says-number-illegal-immigrant-families-cross/

Actually looked at the article, it did not have the particular statement in that picture.

What they say is, that if you go by calendar year, 2016 had less immigrants coming form mexico than 2015. but if you count "last year" as August 2015 - August 2016 - then yes, there was an increase in the amount of illegal immigrants passing the border.

It can be either true or false statement based on how it's interpreted, and the way its presented was misleading and very vague.

And BTW, Obama actually reduced the number of illegal immigrants compared to bush, see pic related

What facts? The long list of lies, slander, and half-hearted attempts by multiculturalist cultists and globalist dogs like yourself to get even one person on this website to stop supporting Trump?

Those "facts"?

I smirked when you said "keep deluding yourself", thinking about how ironic it is that someone from a board of Sup Forums that is infamous for having delusional people is telling me that.

Blaming Obama and Hillary for every single rebel in the middle east seems convenient, doesn't it? but they would have occurred regardless of who was the president. and btw, rebel against tyrants is justified

obama cause a massive shit storm in the middle east that caused a massive shit storm in EU a.k.a (ISIS)
>do u really want hillary to be voted you do relize that if soo
than putin will invade another country again
and AGAIN the cucked democrats will not do a single thing about it
>like obama didnt even put a normal leader in iraq and didnt help maintain the goverment there or like how you saw KEKED US SOILDERS by the iranian milltary
>the democrats are cucks who will make america SECOND to china as the world BIG BROTHER

Sure user Obama is faulty for every bad thing that has happened in the world, amiright

My israeli friend just showed you a picture full of facts, dolan drumpf is a fraud, deal with it.

>Constantly butt into other countries affairs
>Every time they do, the situation is made worse
>The power vacuum literally led to ISIS rising to prominence as we destabalized Libya, Egypt, Iraq, and now Syria
>B-but we had the moral high ground! Muh democracy!

Fuck off neocon shill.

fpbp

lol say that to eygpt do you realy want a hostile muslim brotherhood country on your border??!?!
are you for real
you want a FKN war with eygpt after all the peace years we had with them?
>jeez you left wingers dont relize whats on out borders

לא נמאס לך? אני מהאשכול ביום שישי. אני מבין שאתה זומבי של הדמוקרטים ושל הבולשביקים אבל לא צריך לחזור על זה כבר חמש אשכולות.

(((facts)))

Reminder that until september 2013 the support for syria was exclusively non-lethal weapons.

reminder that the people in Isis were already well militarized in 2006

Ethnicity: Jewish

Drumpf hates jews tho.

Like I said, we are aware of your Jewish tricks.
washingtonexaminer.com/ice-releases-19723-criminal-illegals-208-convicted-of-murder-900-of-sex-crimes/article/2589785

The Obama administration releases violent predators, that are illegal, back into the streets. 208 of them were convicted murders.

לא נמאס לא כנראה
הוא עושה ספאם של זה

It's not my fault that you do not understand the republicans hyperbole every single little thing obama has done and exaggerate the influence he had over things in the world to try and make him look worse.

And btw please speak with me in english, i don't like speaking hebrew.

זה לא שאני לא יכול לדבר עברית, אני פשוט לא אוהב את השפה הזאת. חבל שלא השארנו את האזור דובר אנגלית שלקחנו את זה מהבריטים

>T-they existed in 2006, that somehow negates the massive power vacuum that made them relevant!

Are you aware of the republican tricks, user?
Are you aware trump consistently lies and mislead the public?

I'm surprised this old meme blew up recently.

Jews are worse than Canadians

The only "fact" needed is that literally anyone is better than hillary

You are wrong user. please see pic related and actually read it.

fuck off jew , i hope someone gases you

הנה היהודי המתרפס מתעורר, היהודי ששונא את הזהות שלו ואז רוצה שיאהבו אותו אחרים.

זהבה גלאון שלך שאתה תצביע לה בבחירות הבאות תדאג טוב טוב לזה שאת הזהות והדם היהודי ימחק דרך חתרנות תרבותית ודרך השמדה בידיי הפרטנרים הערבים שלנו.

אובמה לא עשה רע? בוא נראה

אובמה המניאק בזכותו כושים עבריינים מקבלים לגיטימציה לרצוח ולפגוע בשוטרים ואזרחים לבנים כי הם 'הבנים שלו' כמו שהוא קרא לטרייבון מרטין החלאה ב2013. כשחמישה שוטרים חפים משפע נורו ונרצחו לפני כחודש הוא האשים את המשטרה.

מי חימש וחיזק את ההפיכה הלא חוקית באוקראינה ועליית הפשיסטים שם? הוא עשה את זה

מי עשה עסקה עם איראן שנותנת להם לפתח פצצה ולהתעשר ואז נתן להם 400 מליון דולר בשביל כמה אסירים? אובמה

מי גרם להתפתחות האביב הערבי וגורם היום לסכסוך בסוריה? אובמה. הוא מחמש """"מתונים""""" שהופכים להיות חלק מדאע"ש או רוצחים ילדים בני 12. אובמה לא עשה כלום ועוד חיזק את העפת מובארק מהשלטון במצרים, בזכות אותו אובמה האחים המוסלמים היו פותחים במלחמה נגדינו.

אובמה העלה את החוב הלאומי עם האובמהקר הנכשל שלו והאבטלה עלתה כי האזרחים הופכים לעצלנים כי הם בטוחים שהמדינה תיתן להם ביטוח לאומי.

עוף לבריטניה או לאמריקה ותדבר אנגלית כמה שתרצה שם

Daily reminder Hillary Clinton sold foreign policy to other countries through the Clinton Foundation during her time as secretary of state, and is therefore guilty of treason.

Daily reminder the DNC leak revealed the media is colluding with the Clinton campaign, up to and including reporters sending their work to the campaign for approval, before passing it along to their editors

Daily reminder that if Hillary Clinton is elected she will almost certainly start a war with Iran and/or Russia, the results of which would be catastrophic.

Daily reminder Hillary Clinton has brain damage.

Daily reminder Trump will be President, no matter what kikery or shilling the Establishment tries to use.

Daily reminder that we will MAGA, come hell or high water.

Nothing you can post can change the facts.

A mexican druglord would be a better choice than hillary.

we speak English here dirty fucking jew

Holy shit

thank you for correcting the record common (((Sense)))

now that you're done, don't you have some schoolhouses to firebomb?

I stopped reading it after the first sentence. if you want to talk with me, talk in english. and please, try to be more respectful.

Also i'm atheist, not jewish, because i'm not delusional

This is accurate but also true of the liberals. It's funny that people tend to have somewhat accurate views of their enemies because they spend so much time criticizing them but a completely deluded view of themselves. In fact delusion doesn't even describe it, it is simply a complete lack of any self-examination whatsoever.

OMFG i hate drumpf now

>Talks about facts...
>Shills Hillary...

Oh wow.

Fuck off you fucking shit trip faggot!

1. Literally has ZERO evidence, and therefore its conspiracy, not reason.

2. There are also media sources that are biased IN FAVOR of trump and against clinton, such as fox news. so your argument is wrong.

3. That is simply completely incorrect, it's just what republicans will tell you to try and scare you from her.

4. Again, completely incorrect and unproven with zero evidence.

5. Trump himself is a part of the billionaire elite you retard.

6. not even a point, so ill show you pic related. 88% of the donations actually do go to charity programs, making the clinton foundation one of the most helpful charity organizations in the entire world

He does, he's a leftist.

You have to respect yourself before anyone else is going to respect you.

You're a self-hating classical loathing jew who panders to shiny ideologies to try to blend in.

Obama is a nigger piece of shit who caused this entire geopolitical meltdown to happen in the first place.

So let's see - you're a radical leftist traitor, you're an atheist, you're a vegan too?

Hillary Clinton campaign workers committing voter fraud in Las Vegas

youtube.com/watch?v=033pctltIwk

Class Action Lawsuit Against Debbie Wasserman Schultz Moves Forward

observer.com/2016/08/class-action-lawsuit-against-debbie-wasserman-schultz-moves-forward/

Former U.S. Detainee Freed by Obama Arrested in Libya for Islamic State Recruitment

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/08/19/senior-islamic-state-recruiter-linked-terror-cell-italy-arrested-libya/

this jew just wants america to fall , jews want to take over the world , fuck jews I wish Germany finished the job , disgusting fucking race

>Sage CTR threads

stop replying they are wasting your time

>Sage CTR threads

>Sage CTR threads

>ceasefire between two gook countries

>contributed to US

hm...???

When do drumpf supporters keep responding to this jews bait

I make much more elaborate bait and they don't respond

Teach me your secrets merchant

jews did 911

You failed. Also learn to capitalize "I" like an adult. I understand kikes will do anything to save a dollar but I'm certain Israel at least spends some money on elementary schools.

This conveniently ignores the face Trump is directly responsible for creating a business that controls 515 subsidiaries and employs 34,000 people.
Source: CNNMoney

People always say he would be richer if he had just invested his startup capital and that is probably true, but 34,000 jobs trump anything Clinton has contributed to the world.

sunday sliding commence

Oh i absolutely do respect myself. but jew is not a part of how i identify myself, since judaism is a religion and i refuse to be associated with any religion.

I don't hate "jewish people" though or something like that, i think religion in general is very harmful for society though.

I stopped reading your comment midway btw because not only that you are being extremely disrespectful, you proved yourself to make zero valid points

You're not even from the US. Mind your business you petty faggot

>mfw the left will never, EVER, win an election in Israel again

Is that why you bait our greatest ally, to alleviate your sensation of utter impotence back in your home country?

>I wonder who's behind this thread

sage and ignore

op is a godless cuck in his own country , he will be on a boat the minute isreal is breached

Daily reminder i got trips, your argument is invalid.

whatever Rabbi Shlomo shekelbergenbaumstein

Why would we put the gallows on a boat of all places?

fuckoff you brainwashed piece of shit bluepilled scum
you are the one who bought the propoganda, sheeple

*טיפס פדורה*

You hate yourself, you deny your own language for crying out loud. Anything can be harmful, not just religion.

jew on jew violence isreal , George soros would know

About the video, it looks fake as fuck, and even if it's real it doesn't mean that it's Hillary's fault

We fucked up. That old bastard should have been found dead in a ditch decades ago. Treason is a creed he's followed to the letter his entire life.

This election is about the lesser of two evils. Every credible source about Trump's policies spell ruin. Economically, Constitutionally, and in regards to personal freedoms.

Hillary sent some emails from the wrong phone.

Lesser of two evils. I don't want either but the fringe left results in gender neutral bathrooms and gay marriage. Fringe right is Patriot Act, NSA spying, and financial fucking implosions.

My vote will be to save America from ruin. Ruin to me isn't women leaving the kitchen, it's having an economic policy guaranteed to put us back in recession just so rich guys pay less taxes.

Even your own kind doesn't like you , just fucking off yourself already you disgrace to humanity. That's what you get for meddling in another country's election for fucking pennies. Scum , hope hezzbolah hits your children with a rocket.

You actually have no clue how much i love myself. I don't do it n a narcissistic way though.

That is going to work against everyone in the region, user. Herzog would have handled things better

Is the reason you're so bad at kikery because you scorn your Jew roots? I mean, no secret language, no love for your magic elf kingdom in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, no hidden jew magick...

You should listen to this guy he seems much more powerful in the moneygrubbing hebrew arts.

The fact that you don't even list how Donald Trump has contributed to the US through hiring and business proves how much of a low effort shill you are.

While our left wing are pieces of shit, the right wing are super-religitards and are exploding billions of our precious shekels on the parasite dossim
That's no way for a country to get ahead you know.
We need the bibi+lapid combo back, it worked rather well for the actual citizens

"DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL CONVENTION" — A Bad Lip Reading

youtube.com/watch?v=_DErurte4CE&feature=youtu.be

>sage

I didn't mean yourself as your individual self but as a jew. What are you if you deny our traditions and our language? What does it make you if not an empty shell?

Anecdotes serve no purpose here faggot

I don't "scorn" jewish people, i just really don't like the hebrew language. i think the language just doesn't sound nearly as nice as english. its a matter of preference.

Also i refuse to be seen as a "jew" because i don't associate myself with any religion

>Herzog would have handled things better
jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Herzog-Jews-cannot-be-indifferent-to-the-plight-of-refugees-415304
Ficki ficki? See what people mean when they call leftists traitors?

Your doing the lords work.you go Jew friend

Well I did support Trump, but since you insulted me I changed my mind and now support Hillary. Really made me think, thanks Shlomo.