"borders only exist because we create them"

Latina redefines what it means to be undocumented in powerful video facebook /wearemitu/videos/vb.1405630409737397/1629635587336877/?type=2&theater

>borders only exist because we create them
Well holy fucking shit, I never would have guessed, really makes you think.

REALLY MADE ME THINK

Yes, and we've created them because they are beneficial.

>in powerful facebook video

hmm

That's why we create things, because they serve a useful purpose. Turns out massive unrestricted 3rd world immigration is a net negative.

"Rights only exist because we create them".

Better fuck off with your rights then bitch.

My southern borders exists beacuse the ottomans tried to conquer us.

>"borders only exist because we create them"

Of course we created them. Part of the whole point was to create lines of political separation from those who possess different values from you.

Would you want open borders with North Korea? Would you want their leader to have political power to determine how you live?

No?

Well, there you go.

>tfw reporting her to the authorities

Civilization only exists because we created it

Why doesn't a patriotic citizen hunt down these illegal scumbags, hog tie them and drop them off at the local border police checkpoint?

This imagined borders bullshit has sprang up due to the Americas not being countries defined by race or ethnicity. In Europe we have Germany, the land of Germans, England for the English etc. Due to this not being the case in the Americas, their culture influences the world and its spread to here. We never should have had colonies in our Empires.

I just really thought.

Not cause it effects laws, taxes, etc. etc.

I wish I could have 15 pictures right now that could say fuck laws and shit and burn the constitution.

Life-saving cancer drugs only exist because we create them too, dumb-arse.

No borders is only beneficial to brown people.

>Humans are capable of abstract reasoning

really makes me think

What do you mean by "we" brown-face?

notice its only poor countries and far left cucks who want open borders?

They would be charged and called a vigilante racist and the illegal would be let go and would most likely sue him

This country is fucked

>VIVA LA MEXICO, GIVE US BACK SPAIN'S CLAIM!
>MEXICAN-AMERICAN WAR WAS UNJUST! YOU STOLE OUR LAND THAT WE CLAIMED!
why are latinos so hypocritical?

Walls only exist because we create them too.

Drag them to your private property and claim you had to defend yourself.

if you invite the 3rd world into the 1st world on masse

the 1st world will fall..and it will lower the living standards of everyone here

build up the 3rd world if you like...but keep them out

cucks like you think our little bubble of tranqility exists world wide..it doesnt the world is an evil and harsh place

invite that in we are FUCKED

you are scum and i hope you get raped by niggers

If borders are meaningless then why does she want to live in America? Obviously there's no difference between the US and Mexico according to her argument.

wow?
no shit
yeah ok socrates

even insects have land disputes over territory

they are not imgaginary...our forefathers fought and died for them lines on the map

FUCK OFF YOU SCUM!

We didn't create borders. They were created by geographic boundaries, such as rivers and mountains, and by cultural differences between different peoples who wished to coexist. Without borders, civilisation would be centuries behind as rather than develop and trade with one another, people would fight one another.

The Chinese didn't develop glass because they had other alternatives. They could only get glass from Westerners, who had developed their technology differently. Without glass, China would be unable to create the electronic devices upon which most of the world today depends.

Borders are essential to Human development. Just as two competing companies benefit from their independence from one another, as they pressure each other into making breakthroughs, two different realms that border one another will have to develop in order to ensure their long term survival. In times of peace, this means trade which brings both peoples to a similar level of development, and in times of war the pressure to develop increases, meaning both sides explore new methods in order to get ahead.

Hope this wasn't too incoherent, I haven't had my midnight cup of tea.

open borders for rich nations user...while saying whitey out of other countries such as south africa

Meals only exist because we make them.
We should go back to eating grass.

Creating is what makes human special, different from animals.
Fucking retards.

this, Lancashire bro being based yet again

the globalist plot is to cause the whole world to be 3rd world so they can offer the solution of a totalitarian United Earth ruling class.

>1. create the problem
already done that
>2. control the reaction
in this step now, brainwashing is heavy
>3. Offer the solution
this is the end goal, to offer up the "savior" system which also includes forfeiting human rights that our ancestors faught to get established.

The "progressive" movement is actually regressive. Totalitarianism isn't new, and the idea of one entity controlling the entire known world isn't new either.

no you racist fuck

take everyone

EVERYONE

MATHS DONT MATTER

LOGIC DONT MATTER

THERES ENOUGH BENEFITS FOR EVERYONE

Houses and properties only exist because we create them.

She should be a philosopher. I always thought borders were magic.

Literally every animal operates on territory and borders, from lions down to insects

>I wish I could have 15 pictures right now that could say fuck laws and shit and burn the constitution.

wtf i hate creating things now

other things that exist because we created them

hospitals
language
cute anime girls

same goes for laws, so we should fuck them too

>we want expansive progressive government that will pay for our things
>we want entitlement to money and services everywhere we can get it
fucking got me man

Ownership and human rights are social constructs.

Medicine only exists because whites created them

wtf I hate atlas now

The border bullshit can be refuted by implying states have borders? Why not just fucking get rid of indivial states, counties, city limits.... liberals are just too fucking dumb with le edgy spin logic.

Laws and justice only exist because we create them,too.

I bet the drought would disappear overnight if we deported HALF of the illegal beaners in California.

They tried and were shit down quick by Goldberg and friends. See The Minuteman Project

Borders are imaginary lines men fought for. Women should not need obey rules we didn't make.

>Laws only exist because we create them
Hello where is argument?

Wow that REALLY gets my synapses firing.

That's some Jaden Smith tier philosophy.

No shit, spic. We, humans, create borders to PROTECT ourselves from people like them.

Anyone have this video on jewtube? I refuse to make a kikebook account..

yeah but they want the borders you created to not exist so that they can benefit from all the other things that you created that they want to exist

>ID

Kek.

Yeah, that is why they have to go back.

So why does Mexico have a wall on it's southern border again?

Tell that to Tibet

Technology only exists because we create it.

it actually doesn't. that's disinfo meant to make you look uninformed. they solve their immigration problem by sending them to the US

Well to be fair, Mexicans used to live from Colorado down to Guatemala without there ever being a border.

White Americans came much later.

So in essence shes not wrong.

Obviously nations have the right to protect borders, but SW USA is essentially Mexican clay, which they are in the process of reclaiming.

we need border walls around europe and usa
with auto-sentries

If you would like to report illegal aliens, please call Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) at 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423). They will need to know names, locations (either work place or residence) and any other specific information you can provide. Visit www.ice.gov for more information.

"Rape only exist because we create it"
True though, only humans have rape the way we see it.

House walls only exist because we create them. Just give your key to every stranger. Come on, you don't want to be racist now, do we? :^)

So every country that has lost land in battle has the right to get that land back now? That will make a lot of trouble in some places.

Finish the sentence:

>Borders only exist because we create them...

for a reason.

>borders exist because we create them

is this the power of female philosophers?

There's this smug tone that the libtard uses which makes their dumb assertions all the more repulsive. They believe they've unearthed some Confucius level wisdom and eagerly spread their stupidity everywhere like a retard smearing shit on the walls.

2deep4me

>ISRAEL

Yeah, youre right.

Israel should not exist.

Someone should steal from her and leaver her a written note.

"Property rights only exist because we create them :^)"

Science only exists because we created it. So what?

So? The two neighbor nations were made when two tribes drew a line in the sand and said "I'll stay on my side and you'll stay on yours!".

Funny she's okay with support for borders when it comes to taxing people

Taxation can't exist if no one is attached to a specific boundary

Let's get rid of federal tax