youtube.com/watch?v=UrNpmlrkDhg
youtubedoubler.com/j7uM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THEY CALL ME

Unfunny faggot

IM ANGELIC

gogo nuts

ISN'T IT FUNNY

Member we used to sing the alphabet together.
I'm like royalty, n you juss threw away da keys to da kangdom.

*smacks lips*

Doorway

Super busy.

>Hand over the kings Dahnald

About that 3 dollar surcharge for gasoline so now we have to do 30 yards instead of 31.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ed79L3wQu38

a real banger

So what are you gonna do, are we gonna take that out of your check or what?

PINK DRESS

Pink dress

Do you think eric andre and the other people at adult swim picked up on the redpill undertones?

It's a shame these points aren't being made by a comedian that was funnier with more creativity.

Hey Sam.

>vote for Trump, vote Trump
>wearing a censored Trump beanie

What did he mean by this?

This shit is worse than quoting simpsons. Get a hold on yourselves.

Take it easy man.

So, what was the stuff in his nose? I mean, if he was going for "wide nose" there're ways of doing that without it looking like you ripped a cigar in half and shoved both ends in there.

I didn't get it.

Black people have nasty nose hair. Did you notice his super-ashy hands too?

>black men treat women like shit and flip when they get dumped
That's the joke

It was just showing how different people react to getting dumped.

please leave this board forever

>lololols laugh at me while I make a fool of myself on T.V.
MDE is mediocre at best, but this new show it's cringy as fuck.

that's why you a hoe

I'm surprised that got on air

>The problem with anger is that an angry population of people, when their government doesn't even provide them with clean water or even like fix the street's potholes ya know when the taxes get like that, people with a lot of anger and testosterone usually flip cars over and sometimes even kill politicians.

What did Charls mean by this?

Go dude

Your country is mediocre at best, but your post is cringy as fuck.

>chicken nuggets coon

I'M ROYALTY

ITT

whoa sam "the hitman" hyde is seeping pol jokes

Sam is clearly a Beta-negative

Episode 3 was the weakest except for the last skit. 2 was the best.

dey call me sweezy
dey call me pineapple man

if you're not meming he was hinting at the estrogen in the water supply. estrogen downregulates androgen receptors (essentially decreases testosterone levels)

testosterone = aggression, manly, whatever

essentially saying the government is trying to control citizens by reducing testosterone levels. (reducing chance of revolt)

Kill politicians

Sam is in a league of his own. He gets girls regularly, is 6'4", and is sociopathic to the point of running on pure confidence in social situations.

He's definitely alpha

Peanut Arbuckle

WITNESSED!

Also the show looks cringey as fuck. I couldn't even make it through the first skit before I turned that shit off.

I don't know, but we can't go about having that happen

Sam

WOW

Only foreigners are complaining that the show isn't funny.

Really makes you think.

implanting thoughts like in that film where they go into peoples dreams

I'm cringy? Every german I've ever met acts like a fucking autist, you guys make japanese people seem normal.

From what I've seen, European men have really doughy beta faces and act weird.

spics

I'm not mememing

white men in America have masculine faces, but so many guys in Europe look so beta, especially Swedish men.

>Only foreigners are complaining that the show isn't funny.
>Really makes you think.
Yep, Americans confirmed for having shit tier humour. You idiots lap up our shittest exports like Benny Hill.
Why does Sup Forums love this unfunny kike? If this is paid shills, then they are the best I've ever seen because you all seem genuine. I just don't get it.

Yeah, I'm a spic who is ready to fight for his country, unlike you, losing your land to muslims, you beta coward piece of shit.

I really like MDE and really like MDE WP, both great, WP even better in terms of making (((them))) angry. Sams standups are great triggerfests and his vertical vids are kekworthy too

Tehehe Hehe

it's probably you being too much of a pleb

Dont you have a helicopter to catch?

t. person that has never been to europe.

Sam is Alpha brah.

he's just being ironic, they're just being ironic!!! they're satirizing Trump supporters!!!!!!!!!! its just satire!!!! they're making fun of u pol!!! fucky ou1!!!!!@

(some cucks on Sup Forums actually believe this)

What are your sources? Sup Forums? Never been to america, but I would think you're predominantly fat genderless blobs of fat and estrogen.

No Y+ Brih

know what kid?

you always was a silly hoe

Literally my life

HOLY FUCK, I DIDN'T NOTICE THAT!

CHARLES SAYS VOTE TRUMP!

>people with a lot of anger, testosterone, and a toxic water supply
that's a really longwinded way of saying niggers

WHITE WHITE

this is my fav part of mde's aesthetic. unashamed use of conspiracy theories and it's not done as a cheap joke to poke fun at those crazy people. it's almost a kind of sympathy directed at those who have become disillusioned
also, who's the craziest of the bunch? nick seems like the most stable but charls is hard to pin

LIKE A CRACKA DO

Nick rocking out while being hanged and suspended over the band playing had me in stitches.

Here is a approximate average face of each country
>germans calling anyone blobs

PINEAPPLE MAN

What did he mean by this?

The only piece of news to ever come out of your country was the fact some faggy miners got stuck in their gay mine.

What did she mean by this?

I get the feeling that the best bits of this show were rejected for being politically incorrect or "this won't work for the adult swim audience"

Like they probably put forward some really good 2deep stuff like ideas man and jewcunts thought it was too sincere and only allowed wonder showzen wacky stuff

>tfw took 3000mg niacin yesterday

It was extremely uncomfortable

In that video about their promotion contest one of them said "We're not beating Eric Andre and- shit we can't talk about Eric Andre"

I think it's pretty clear at this point that Sam isn't being ironic. He's obviously not as extreme as he presents himself to ultra lefty faggots but he it trying to piss them off and get a reaction using extremism to show how frail and pathetic they are.

When he says in a sarcastic disdainful voice "man that guy's so laaaame probably a republican haha right guys? Kill all republicans!" then he's being ironic and showing everyone how bland and cringe their humor is.

you're a big leaf

This is obvious to anyone with a brain, especially if you've seen KSTV

But so many people think he's just a parody of Sup Forums

Why did you do that?

>tfw a sense of Khalifa whenever I take a whiz

dick rider

>Vote Trump
>kill [unintelligible]

You grabbed that from the hi res guy in the Sup Forums thread. Or are you him?

Do I need to stop drinking straight tap water? I want that test, boy.

Charls is the most intelligent and also the craziest

He's just gotten really good at hiding it.

youtube.com/watch?v=UrNpmlrkDhg

def charls, he's the most avant-garde and hyperactive out of them

oh shit
is that one of those dope ass pencil sharpeners i haven't seen in ages because only like 5 'cool' teachers had them from my span of 1st grade to 8th grade?

youtubedoubler.com/j7uM

>british "humour"