PROOF OF LIFE AFTER DEATH

Explain this atheists, this guy died and could describe things in perfect detail after his death.

If there was no afterlife, how could this man describe god so vividly?

Other urls found in this thread:

radiolab.org/story/91527-out-of-body-roger/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God confirmed "fresh as fuck"

People describe all sorts of things in near death experiences. Usually whatever it is they believe about the afterlife

>He was fresh as fuck

what else would black god wear?

Death is when a brain shutdowns

His brain rebooting has to load all the programs and memories during startup so it floods him with images

Not work boots that's for sure.

>God had on timberlands
>he was fresh as fuck

thanks reddit

I bet it had a lot fried chicken and watermelon there.

i thought this was a fucking joke article

kek

Bix nood muthafuka

>describe things in perfect detail after his death
>can't name his father

>mfw god is fresh as fuck

C-checkmate atheists!

>brain is going through ridiculously complex chemical processes as it shuts down and fights to keep you alive at the same time
>trip the fuck out in this state of near-unconsciousness
>die
>be revived thanks to modern medicine
>wake up and tell everyone you saw god

It's all in your heads, retards. Reminder to bully all religious people until they accept reality for what it is, instead of what heavily debunked thousand-year-old books tell them.

> Implying god wouldn't be fresh as fuck
> I'mplying G-weezy wouldn't be the do dum gimma wop flyest flippa this sizzle of the mississiszzle rippa
> Implidoodab wiggum ba dim do zoh ram goppa ren

>God wears fresh as fuck Timberlands
What of God is a nigger and we all go to hell for being racists?

>Turns out to be massive pr campaign by Timberland.

>Died for three minutes

The brain keeps working after the heart stops beating for a little while. He was dreaming, I'm sad to tell you.

Wait, I have two pairs of Timberland shoes. Do I look like a wigger without realizing it?

This, essentially the loss of blood does kooky things to the brain.
radiolab.org/story/91527-out-of-body-roger/

>Timberlands
>Fresh as fuck

Maybe back in 1995. This negro is obviously retarded.

Absolute death is 12 minutes isn't it? That's when every cell in the human brain has been deprived of oxygen and dies.

So 3 minutes of death isn't absolute death nor is it coming back from absolute death, there is a window of time to prevent the worsening of damage being done by lack of oxygen to brain cells.

What he saw was probably the result of dopamine being pumped into him, adrenaline, CPR circulating his own hormones and various other chemicals that get secreted/flooding the brain during a trauma, there's no real bigger trauma than "death". But I'm sure some feminist will say her flashing her fanny at some guy whilst she was drunk and then claiming to be raped is a worse trauma. You can fuck off whore.

>God had on Timberlands
>He was fresh as fuck

>ren
A wopdiddle aww wooo too far, mang.

Fucking Nogs

>mfw God probably visits /fa/

Dat honest and reasonable dindu testimony...

I was in a terrible car crash in 2012. My wife and two of my best friends were killed. We were going shopping in the city.
Fortunately my kids were at my mother's place.
What I remember about it is very odd. It's in slow motion, like sport replays. I remember police and medics dragging me. My heart stopped beating for just over a minute. They used a defibrillator on me - electric current on my chest.
I vaguely remember it. Very vaguely. It's all just a blur. I do have some recollection of stepping away from my body as if it was no longer part of me.
I miss my wife and friends so much. At least our children have me to care for them.
After that experience, life seems more precious. I notice little things in greater detail. Hard to explain, but sights and sounds are more vivid. My doctor told me that's a common experience.

>afterlife experience
>not commenting on virgin Mary mad twerking skills
>not saying anything about Jesus heavenly kush

Link?

>implying God cares about niggers

I'm glad that God is keeping up wih the times