With the exception of Texas, Dixie is:
>poor
>stupid
>infested with nogs
>infested with spics
>infested with sub-70 IQ trailer trash whites
>survives off of federal government gibs
>incredibly corrupt local governments

Can the US just wipe Dixie off the map already? Then the US would truly be the best nation in the world, instead of the stupid, corrupt joke that it is now.

BUT WE WUZ REBELS N SHIET
SOUTHERN PRIDE

Dixie is the only place in america where conservative white values still exist and people vote republican in reliable levels to the point where democrats can't get in office without pandering to the non-whites

Without Dixie, Shillary would win the whole country and gun rights and religion would be a considered a thing of the past

>ship all the niggers to the states of the old Confederacy
>give them the secession they wanted and build an yuge wall
>????
>BENIS

I was not aware that bait this weak existed.

A better idea would be to nuke New York and Los Angeles, get rid of the liberal elites and immigrant spics and mudslimes. Take out a large nigger population too. Without those cities, california and new york would go republican

We're still suffering from the Civil war user, besides, the North is full of NWO enthusiasts and infested with Jews.

There's plenty of corruption in Dixie, but the North East is corrupt as fuck too. Also Texas has more spics than whites, and their cities are nog infested.

Ship all the niggers to Puerto Rico and let them race mix with those spics

IT IS FULL OF NIGGERS

You'd have better luck shipping them to the NE

>NC
>TN
>deep south

Who drew this fucking map? Maryland, WV, and Kentucky are border states. VA, TN, NC are Upper South.

>conservative white values

Like taking money from the richer states to support poor and stupid ones, because the corrupt and incompetent leadership for those states squandered or embezzled all the money?

>defending southern Christianity

You guys are literally as retarded as mudslimes
>muh 6000 year old earf
>muh fags
>muh abortion

Are you saying that the states that make up Dixie aren't the poorest, stupidest and most racially divisive in the country?

>muh civil war
>never forget the 60 gorillion confederates who were gassed by the northerners

Dixie states consistently rank the highest in political corruption, according to objective studies

Lots of pretty girls, but I could never fit into that culture. It's just too conservative for my temperament. My tolerance of things I don't agree with is high but not unlimited.

Misery isn't Dixie you fucking leaf.

>Only
>He's never been to Wyoming or Montana

>Are you saying that the states that make up Dixie aren't the poorest, stupidest and most racially divisive in the country?
>poorest, stupidest and most racially divisive

There's one giant reason for all of that. What data lays right under the macro stats? Think about it. It'll come to you.

Southerner here.

We're like that cause of northern colonization.

Prove me wrong.

Yes, of course the nogs and spics contribute greatly, but southern whites are incredibly stupid

what do you know about the south leaf? have you been there to experience it first hand?

>but southern whites are incredibly stupid

Wrong.

Is that true? I'd love to see your data for that. Southern whites are overwhelmingly working class people. Not especially bright, but not dumb either. Contrary what goes on in KY and WV (two states which I don't consider southern) most whites in the south don't want the gibsmedats. In fact, our statewide public sectors have been trimmed as much as federal law will allow due to the waste perpetrated by "you know who."

Just like the niggers complaining about slavery, or the Arabs complaining about colonialism, right?

You don't have to visit Africa to know it's a shithole, but incidentally I have. It could be a great place, and the whites are relatively hospitable, but it doesn't change the fact that they are ignorant, politically retarded people.

Pic related, but more importantly, whites in Dixie continually vote against their own economic interests, are slaves to the retarded southern baptists, and have a persecution complex only rivalled by niggers

When you move from a southern red-state to a blue-state, you'll realize how great the south is.

While unusual bait, it's still stale.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

>vote against their own economic interests
How's that? They want to work for a living and they don't mind of someone else gets rich. They're not jealous people.
>slaves to the retarded southern baptists
How so? It also might surprise you how many southerners don't give a shit about religion.
>persecution complex
This is untrue. Think of that scene from Mad Men when Draper is in the elevator with his employee. "I feel bad for you." "I don't think about you at all."

>There's plenty of corruption in Dixie, but the North East is corrupt as fuck too.

Corruption is the natural reflection of an organized state. The more State, the more Mafia.

>most whites in the south don't want the gibsmedats
Yeah, but we take a shit ton of money from the Federal Gov't because our politicians are so retarded/corrupt that they cut public funding for basically everything. I'm from Texas, we have the world's 12th largest economy but we still take more money from the Fed since our gay ass republican/libertarian politicians don't want to fund things as basic as roads and water.

One of the greatest people I know is from Alabama.

Dixie is true American Heartland. Yankees fuck off.

Northeast has more qts desu

Texas does not take more than it receives, it is one of the few tax donor states which gives more to the federal government than it receives.

A 3/10 southern girl would be a 10/10 in Canada or the Midwest.

This meme needs to die about maryland being in the south.

>poor
nogs
>stupid
both nigs and white trash
>infested with spics
besides miami where?
>infested with sub- 70 IQ trailer trash whites
ehhh not really, thats only really makes up around 10% of all southern whites, the reason why the myth of southerns being stupid hillbillys is actually from the show "beverly hillbillies" from the 1960s.

The rest of what you said is pretty much all black peoples fault

NC here, you're just jealous you don't have world famous barbecue. As a Yankee you also don't know what barbecue is. Grilling out is not synonymous with barbecue.

Eat shit, yankee scum.

>MD
>Dixie

We are a border state, sure we hated the yankees just as much as the rest of the confederacy but we are such a clusterfuck of a state it can be hard to tell.

If you want to talk about corruption lets talk about he democratic state legislature that gerrymandered the shit out of the state.

you guys are just adding onto how stupid you guys are. He is a canadian poster not a northern yankee

WE WUZ INDUSTRY N SHIET

They just don't understand.

>you will never have a catered business lunch like this.

>canadian
>yankee

It's all scum to me, now feck off!

BROTHERS TO THE SOUTH > HATERS TO THE NORTH

>leaf

IQ of Virginia whites is over 102
Madison, Jefferson, Washington, Robert Lee, Edgar Allen Poe, and Woodrow Wilson are all Virginians
U mad?

>asshurt southerners

gets me every time.

Who has more asshurt? Californians or Southerners?

Fuck you leaf.

>tfw grew up in commiefornia
>tfw live in the south now

I'm not going back senpai. The south is the best part of America, hands fucking down. Also, MAGA

> A 3/10 Canadian girl would be a 10/10 in the south

FTFY.

Also experienced this first hand, and i couldn't believe it.

Yawn, coming from a muzzle and chink infested, barely utilised wilderness.

another commiefornian? Oakland fag here, lived in Kentucky, Virginia, and now South Carolina. South is best

Only the suicidal libshits and their ethnic pets want to stay in that sinking vessel. As for me, a former Angeleno, I'm fucking out.

>Dixie aren't the poorest
Not is you account for cost of living

You don't have to be from the south to realize bbq doesn't mean grilling out. I'm from Indiana and I know the difference.

KY fag here, Lexington area, shit's cash yo

yeah man, my friends want me to move back to commiefornia and I'm like nope. That state can fucking burn, Staying in the south

i'd never date a southern girl because they burn more coal than chinese power plants

leaf

user meetup in Lexington? I'm in Morehead but I'm headed that way Tuesday

>including Maryland

As a Baltimorefag I ask, please keep including us. Anne Arundel County supports a united South!

You know I've been thinking, what the fuck is Indiana supposed to be? I don't feel a real cultural connection with any of the great lakes midwest states (fuck Lake County), but I don't really feel a connection with the south either, I only connect really with lower Ohio, lower Illinois, and Kentucky.