>2007 late night randomcore show comes on

WHAT DOTH DAB

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sn7QvnhJgeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I both love and hate Xavierposting.

damn this is actually pretty funny

PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Randomcore was great, why did the culture so quickly turn on and abandon it everywhere but in the stoner fringes?

It was pop-culture's dada as memes are now its postmodernism. There was a time when nonsense could truly mean nothing.

Everyone loves you! You have a girlfriend!

To slumber, a cucumber

I no longer fear your PAIN fries, for in PAIN, I've found the truth. And even though PAIN hurts, you need to confront PAIN if you want to transcend the crushing PAIN of your inner PAIN.

elect me as president and i will drone strike thisf aggot

YAAAAS XAVIER SLAAAAAY

Based Xavier destroying dumb pickleniggers

Really? Is he disabled?

*BUUUURP* YOU GOT A LICENSE TO SELL PICKLES, MORTY MAN?

I hate this fucking website so much. See you guys tomorrow.

great thread OP

Why are you going to such lengths to make people dislike XRA? Are you that mad that Sup Forums hates rick and morty?

why do you think people want tv to hate xra?

maybe its just funny how many levels of irony this has gone through since og partyposting

somone please make me a custom mod so I can play Xavier in Skyrim
ok thank u in advance

It's already begun. God help us.

>Sup Forums will dislike a show not based on the content of the show but it's fanbase and random shitposts by the same autist

Sounds about right. /film/ when?

TASTE THE PAIN

>why do you think people want tv to hate xra?
because people like this guy: are incredibly upset that people think Rick and Morty is a genuinely bad show and prefer XRA, a genuinely goood show

>snoopy is canonically a beagle
>looks nothing like one

If the computer virus is infecting people... then I need to get a human virus to infect the computer

a daring synthesis

Xaiver reboot is just what we need to resist a second Drumpf term. What do you guys say?

Rick and morty is a show for the lowest common denominator in terms of intelligence. It memes on "science" and pushes smug, uninformed, terrible written opinions.

If you watch and love Rick and Morty you are a social science major guaranteed and have a complex about being a non-STEM (protip: that means a non-employable) student. Basically GoT tier.

looks like the hunter has become the hunter-ed, the chaser has become the chosed

youtube.com/watch?v=Sn7QvnhJgeA

really makes you think

Ah, Sup Forums. The devil's dream box.

X GON GIVE IT TO YA

show em how you dab, renegade daddy

You have my vote

This show and its crypto-communist fanbase are so fucking gay and elitist it's not funny

>a show that makes a certain demographic of people feel smarter than they actually are
How exactly is this any different from reddit and memey?

think you meant to post in a rick and morty thread friend

I love pickles

BECAUSE IS MY HIPSTER SHOW AND MAKES ME FEEL LIKE IN SECRET CLUB

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RICK AND MORTY ISN'T SHIT IT'S NOT REDDIT IT'S GENIUS YOU LIKE THIS SHOW? IT'S SHIT YOU ONLY DISLIKE RICK AND MORTY BECAUSE OF ITS REDDIT FANBASE AND NOT BECAUSE ITS SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

STOP PLEASE RICK N MORTY IS GOOD IT ACTUALLY AN INTELLECTUAL SHOW LEAVE XAVIER ALONE

What the fuck even is this thread? Is it for or against Rick and Morty? Is it for or against Xavier? Neither? Both? It's goddamned nonsense I tell you what.