Wtf.. i hate religion now!

wtf.. i hate religion now!

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed
daltonator.net/durandal/religion/satan.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Atheism- The belief that putting your penis into different men's shithole every day of the week while high on meth is okay, and that the taxpayer should pay for either your expensive HIV prevention medication, or your more expensive HIV treatment medication.

Strawman - A common form of argument and an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent

No your enemy
I do not believe in god but i know that they believe he always existed

None of that has anything to do with the lack of belief in a god buddy.

But good try. For a theist I mean.

Enjoy your PrEP boys!

Real mags me thing....

Precisely what OP is

If God could have come from nothing or just simply "always existed" then why couldn't the same be said about the universe itself?

this is what 99.9% of atheist arguments consist of

>take the explain-it-like-im-five version
>refute it
>theists btfo

Well thats exactly what happened.

Except God does not hate gays

Atheism- The belief that putting your penis into different men's shithole every day of the week while high on meth is okay, and that the taxpayer should pay for either your expensive HIV prevention medication, or your more expensive HIV treatment medication.

Thank you for understanding what I meant.

Because every scientist says the universe is billions of years old. Not, "it's just always been there".

its impossible for humans to know the truth of anything be it god or the universe humans will remain ignorant till the end

The singularity could have just "always been there" until the big bang. Also there are plenty of physicists who have created models (i.e p-branes) showing that there is stuff outside the universe. A good amount of physicists believe that when p-branes collide it can create a big bang.

I don't even know what that means.

It may be a common acronym in the types of circles and communities of which you are a member, but no so much in mine...

You sound pretty upset, it will be okay hun.

Everyone knows that God created gay people just so He could hate them, makes perfect sense.

He also created backward polytheist tribes in Amazonia just so they'd go to Hell because they didn't know about Jesus Christ, makes perfect sense too

God also buried dinosaur and human fossiles just so He'd troll us about evolution! Lol, God's such a funny prankster :^)

That's funny considering the absolute record number of pedophile gay priests there's been in the Catholic Church. Must be the evil atheists' fault :^)

What makes you think I am upset?

Oh, you think all kinds of shit for which there is zero evidence so I guess this is just another one of those things huh?

Carry on then friend.

Scientists say the universe is likely billions of years old because that's what current evidence shows. We can't see the entirety of the universe because of the constraints of light speed. From what we are able to see in the universe we can come to the conclusion that the universe is billions of years old. This figure can change if further evidence is provided.

Why did you write the same thing as ? Dont tell me this is an actual argument used by religious people???

God

The hypothesis that there was nothing and then suddenly God appeared from out of nowhere and made everything after that.

And he prevents gays from being able to create children.

Makes perfect sense.

big bang theory is based on a priest's idea how the world was created

Kek
>And he prevents gays from being able to create children.
Gays are not supposed to be able to breed by Nature's design, you make it sound like a bad thing :|

id much rather have god than gays even though i'm agnostic.

And at the time is his atheistfag scientist counterparts laughed at his idea. Turns out he was right all along. Really makes you think.

also big bang theory does not say that the universe came from nothing :^)

you guys are in deep need:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed

Was getting demoralized part of your plan?

>implying life isnt "multi universe based"

>impying ONE "god" made all and everything

>basic principle that anything is "created" required a mind and many things to make that idea of something being creating

>EOP watching senpai

fun fact bible thumpers and allah akbar ppls

>over 3000 "gods on earth at this moment

>religion preaches the same thing , be good or ELSE

No, it just sounds to me like you might be gay :/

Evidence for multiverse theory of get the fuck out.

It's a gay day. It's mighty gay outside.

It would be a shame if some Communist Jew were to redefine the word "gay".

human nature is sexuality , if you have never had that thought/ temptation , you sir have not have much contact with other people , or you're 12, or you're just fucked in the brain

>we are sexually driven so sub consciously
>men
>women
>girls
>boys
>animals
>hand

time feeling and place you 12 year old or sheltered beta

evidence one "god" rules everything and anything wow lol like to even type this just sounds like the most illogical thing ever

Kek :^)

>God appeared out of nowhere

reddit lvl fact checking

No need to be upset.

>usa flag
>sums up you IQ
>you invalid opintion vs nature and facts

I don't know why I skim these threads hoping more people would point out that they either belong in or the I'm always left disappointed.

>canada flag
>off chart levels of cuckedness
You're one to talk, leaf

Don't you have a pet dog to take to the hospital for an impacted colon?

Atheism is considered very politically incorrect in this day and age, especially in the US

I don't see how it doesn't belong in Sup Forums :/

whether a bait or no,(prolly no and u r a retard),God in christianity/islam/judasim/ has no begining so he doesn't appear from nothing.
in christianity god doesn't hate the sinners but the sin.

He has no beginning but he didn't appear out of nothing
Great logic there

u r a retard or a troll? because i don't know desu

Who created God?

If you can't accept that the Universe created itself, you can't accept that God was there from the beginning either, it's even more absurd...

>because i don't know
That's not the only thing you don't know

both of u have 0 knowledge about the simplest shit aka the cause and effect which makes it a waste of time to argue/debate.
also it isn't me who say the universe didn't create itself its the scienteists

GOD

An all knowing, All seeing supreme being that knew he had angels that would turn on him after he created a planet that he knew people would suffer on.

So now its our fault that we sin and must ask forgiveness for something a supreme being already knew was going to happen.

GOD

Warns one guy of a flood that will kill everyone instead of literally just starting over and no one would ever know.

GOD

Created angels that hated him, so he cast the down to his most important creation to torture his children.

GOD
Sacrificed his only son to die for our sins even though he knew he wasnt really dying so it wasnt much of a sacrifice, furthermore God could have unlimited sons lets stop pulling at the heart strings of retarded humans.

GOD
you can rape and murder 40 children and if you ask for forgiveness and turn the rest of your life around you can go to heaven, but if your just a normal guy who sorta doesnt believe the story but are nice and kind to everyone you encounter you will burn in hell despite the fact that GOD could blink hell out of existence.

as if u are the the one who knows everything about anything.

I do believe the Universe created itself, i certainly don't believe in a bearded dude that created everything though...

But you yourself said that the christian God didn't have a beginning which really doesn't make sense...Everything in our world has a beginning and an end.

>Because every scientist says the universe is billions of years old. Not, "it's just always been there".

What does this have to do with not believing in a made-up deity?

x can't create x if it doesn't exist before, don't make ur hate towards god blind u and ur arguments.
and by your logic why god can't create himself????

>god

It's a meme you dip

>by your logic why god can't create himself????
That's actually an excellent question and with that we've come full circle :^)

That's why i believe that what we could consider as our true God is the Universe itself. It's the only entity that fits the description of absolute power.

The Universe created itself out of nothing and then created us through evolution, i find that beautiful.

But that's very different from the God of christianity, i think, because it doesn't need to punish us or be angry at us :/

Top kek

yes i get what u meant,but something can't create itself

You also forgot that Jesus is technically god and raped his mother to make him so that he has to kill himself to save us from himself.

Then who created God? :^)

... idk if i should answer or no with that '':^)''

Also the devil is the good guy, depending on who you talk to the devil was the snake in the garden of Eden which makes he's the reason we have the society we have and he was told to kill some guy or his family by god.

Sweden: i hate religion now!
Why?
Sweden: My country is being taken over by muslims.So im an atheist and liberal now and i will accept defeat & support multiculturalism.

In all honesty, it's true it's very hard to believe something can create itself and this is something science will have a lot of trouble to explain.

Our world is scary when you think about it, because a lot of stuff like Life and Death and boundaries are very hard to understand for our small minds. And i know for a fact that we, humans, are afraid by what we don't know, which is probably why religion was created in the first place.

But thinking that there's a God out there punishing us for being gay or eating pork is not the solution :/

god bless u anyway ! :D
still x will never be able to create x while itself doesn't exist :>
god bless u and ur country.

At the end of the day, you're free to believe whatever you want as long as you're at peace with others...

GET REKT GOD FAGS
daltonator.net/durandal/religion/satan.shtml