youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc
youtu.be/gpxjlDOXLuM?t=1m10s
youtube.com/watch?v=WEThXGV8_v0
youtu.be/RET4E58u51I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y6INp3k-vFc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SAVE THE WEST
>youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc

Are you implying we should send these women and children back, you heartless bastard?

>Hi, my name is Jamie and I'm in love with my sister despite the fact that she's a horrible person and literally doesn't have a good side to her

what the hell does he see in her? she's not even that pretty

Yes women will never understand stupidity
>what the hell does he see in her?
Mad pussy

Her pussy can't be that good.

It's pure breed

It's inbred.

>(((women)))
there's some of those in this clip
YSQ!

If you want it to be pure then expect a lot of inbreeding, that's why German Shepherd's are having so many issues these days.

Then pure breed pussy is no good either, Jamie literally fell in love with a retarded crazy woman.

youtu.be/gpxjlDOXLuM?t=1m10s

hi pooper ;^)

Cersei is literally best girl and best queen.
danyfags pls go

>you will never get a surprise succ when your lover takes her revenge and kills her enemy's daughter

Has she done anything cruel that wasn't directed at someone who personally wronged her? I really don't think she's worse than Daenarys what with how burn happy li'l Dany's gotten.

their falling out has been more of a post robert type thing. Maybe a book fag can fill us in if their relationship was better earlier on. If thats the case then its obvious why he's fighting for her. Deep down inside he's a romantic and is still in love with the old cersei.

Their relationship is even more toxic in the books. Jaime realises this during his time with Brienne and leaves Cersei shortly after returning to King's Landing, even burning her letter begging him for help.

bombing the sept killed hundreds of bystanders if that counts. Killing all of roberts bastards? starting the most bloody series of wars in the past 100 years? killing robert to speed up the process of her son being crowned?

could go on.

>Killing all of roberts bastards
that was Joffrey

>killing robert to speed up the process of her son being crowned
that was Robert's own alcoholism
>starting the most bloody series of wars in the past 100 years
also Joffrey

cersei had the wine be extra powerful and had lancel in on it so he would ensure robert drank as much as possible.

this also wasn't her first attempt to get robert killed by an, "accident"

killing bastards was her, not joff

starting the wars wasn't only her, but a large part her.

She ordered Sansas direworl and the butchers boy to be killed

Cersei was always a piece of shit, but she wasn't that bad at first. She orchestrated Robert Baratheon's death, but she had nothing to do with Robb or Ned Stark's deaths. It's weird that Arya has Cersei on her hitlist, since Cersei was mean to Sansa at worst (that Bran thing doesn't count, since only she and Jaime know about it).

>Sansas direworl
that was Robert

>the butchers boy
that was Joffrey

youtube.com/watch?v=WEThXGV8_v0

Literally every time I have spoke to woman about this battle the conversation has gone

>That battle was so tense wasn't it? I didn't know what I wanted the outcome to be.
>What you didn't want Dany to win? It was great watching her burn all those evil Lannister men

Why do women lack empathy lads?

I haven't finished last season, an I right for thinking Jamie > Dany?

Yes and now the normies are finally waking up

youtu.be/RET4E58u51I

>300k views in under 20 hours

Honor, sacrifice, loyalty, comradeship, women don't understand those things. They don't FEEL them. For all the shit he has done, Jamie is a good knight at heart, and this was the moment where that knight shone through him.

cersei influenced both decisions. she made Robert order the wolf to death and she backed up Joffrey instead of telling him to not be a cunt

And here I thought that Robert's death was an accident and the Lanisters where not involved
They also don't understand stupidity, which is what Jamie was full of when he did that charge of his.

>They also don't understand stupidity, which is what Jamie was full of when he did that charge of his.
he was going to be dead or captured either way, why not try to end the war right there?

It was stupid, but he took a shot at a situation he recognized as not having ever again - Would you not try to kill Dany after she was grounded and trying to fix her dragon? He had reasonable grounds for thinking that she would be too busy with the dragon until she heard him.

>Capitalising on a moment of weakness to potentially end the war there and then
>Stupidity

Are you a woman, a fag or just a pussy? I see no other possibilities.

>They also don't understand stupidity, which is what Jamie was full of when he did that charge of his.

Not taking a legitimate chance to end the war there and then is more stupid when your dead or captured either way.
Fucking nu-males

What a masculine video.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=y6INp3k-vFc

Might post this on FB, breddy gud

Begone, thot

So he just though that the dragon would allow him to get that close to it? Are you telling me he somehow missed the huge dragon being there?

No, he noticed the dragon was in pain and distracted while she was yanking on the bolt. It was a chance until she turned to him, which made the dragon turn too.

It's an animal, and it was looking the other way. It randomly turned just in time to save her because plot armor.

Of course he noticed the massive dragon that had just been downed and is now screaming in pain from its injuries.
He knew the risks and the benefits

Are you honestly saying you can't understand his decision to charge?
Maybe OP wasnt meming all along

Any scene of any war movie ever.

Yes it's an animal, and animals in general don't allow human to get near it. Wounded animal in particular are extremely dangerous because they will attack you if you get close to it

based desu

posting this to kikebook.

>Are you honestly saying you can't understand his decision to charge?
I can understand, all I'm saying is that it's a extremely stupid decisions that he made.

Hey user want to test your bravery? Go and pet polar bear cubs, naked.

It was less dangerous because it was distracted. Your analogy doesn't work in this situation.

>your entire army is getting rekt
>you get one chance to kill the LEADER of their army and in turn sacrificing yourself
>stupid
Yeah, definitely a woman. I think the Jezebel forums might be better suited for you.

That is not an apt comparison in any way, shape, or form.

Women abort their babies every year thousands of times though.

Confirmed for woman
The scenes leading up to that showed Jaime desperately trying to fight but seeing the hopelessness of facing a completely overwhelming enemy. He was watching his men burn to death with their armor melting onto their skin. Between the Dothraki mowing down anyone within reach and taking no prisoners and the mobility and air superiority of a dragon, escape was very unlikely, even playing dead would be hard with Danny's literal scorched earth tactics. But he saw an opportunity when she was both grounded and distracted, and taking that was the best hope he had, even if it meant self-sacrifice.

No it's not less dangerous, the animal is only wounded not blind and deaf.
>you get one chance to kill the LEADER of their army and in turn sacrificing yourself
>When she is standing right next to her dragon
>Smart
Go and pet polar bear cubs in the wild while being naked.
So you're a coward then? No bravery inside you?
You say that but as you say that you to see to forget that she was standing right next to a dragon. Do you think the dragon would let him get close enough to kill Danny? It's fucking stupidity, the line between bravery and stupidity is a thin one.

Jaime was ready to die if it meant he could take Dany with her. Do you think he actually expected to survive after he had impaled her with a dragon being 1m next to him?

she's been fucking lancel and osmund kettleblack and probably moonboy for all i know.

What are you even on about? You're not making sense.

But he never had a fucking change to take down Danny with him because she was stand right next to a FUCKING DRAGON.

Holy shit I thought it was a stone age meme, but women really don't understand bravery.

definitely a woman

It's plot convenience. Do you think Drogon wasn't capable of pulling that Spear out himself when he was clearly capable of turning his head far enough to burn Jaime? Do you actually think the horse would have enough guts to charge towards a fucking Dragon?

>go and get polar bear cubs thing
What the fuck are you talking about? I'm not the commander in a war but if I was and the commander of the other army presented himself to where I could possibly kill him and end the war but the outcome didn't look good for me, I'd be letting down my entire country, something fucking roasties wouldn't have the slightest concept about.

I'm telling that Jaime was an idiot for charging against the dragon because he never had a chance, then I'm telling another guy to go get polar bear cubs in the wild while being naked because that's a very brave thing to do. Then I'm making the point that you can be very brave and very stupid

>Go and pet polar bear cubs in the wild while being naked.
What world do you live in where this makes any sense as a reply?

But you're not arguing your point. Your replies are mostly non-sequiturs.

*roll eyes*

The real world sweetie, you sound like a virgin btw lol.

And here you are conforming my point that one can be brave and stupid. It's something that goes hand in hand
>Do you think Drogon wasn't capable of pulling that Spear out himself
Yes but not at that moment
>Do you actually think the horse would have enough guts to charge towards a fucking Dragon?
It don't know enough about the mind of horses to answer that question.
>What the fuck are you talking about
I'm telling you to go be brave like Jaime, I'm telling you to something that only very brave people could do. I'm telling you to go something very fucking stupid, like charging against a dragon.
>I'd be letting down my entire country
You would be letting down your country even more if you died. Alive you have worth but dead you're useless.

He had a pretty good chance considering he could have thrown a spear towards her and that both Daenerys and Drogon didn't notice him until he was pretty close.

>throwing things with your left hand when you are right handed

Svalbard, now then are you brave or are you a coward?
What's there to argue? I'm telling you to go do something brave that's also very stupid, something Jaime did but somehow I'm supposed to see that as a sign of bravery on his part and not stupidity? No wonder we have so many numales cuck these days, you're all stupid.

Will transgenders understand the scene?

Is Jaime /ourguy/?

>women

Isn't he a Jew? We listening to Jews now?