/bb/ Big Brother 19

Postcoital Matt Edition

HOH: josh
Veto: mark
Nominations: elena,raven,jess
Temp Comp: Temptation Competition for a week before nominations. It's optional. The winner gets safety and the loser is a 3rd nominee.
Competition winner: cody
Competition loser: jessica

previously on /bb/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9AHDUxGOd-M
youtu.be/3I3-TngKZOY
youtu.be/9AHDUxGOd-M
twitter.com/iamsheajenkins/status/895101839435116544
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for pink towel 2.0

Bridgette and Michelle are polar opposites

god she is the ugliest crier

you added that last word for no reason

>new thread
>pandafriend nowhere to be found

>not being a pandafag in 2017

>win veto
>your favorite HG and crush on the block
>dont use it on him out of jealosy
>cry and tell him you wanted to hang out with him in jury

sorry, nothing is worse than that

matt has killed raven and absorbed her powers.
production scrambling

alex eating banana and chocolate at 12:40 bbt

she cant stop eating

does anyone have a devin folder? i'm seriously lacking. willing to trade rare shelbys.

so i assume slutfu is toast?

>30% doing comps
>30% eating
>10% beating jason
>20% ?

100% Paulfag

anyone find it sexist that /bb/ is always hating on the strongest female competitor in the house?

>DUR HUR shes going to let paul win
it's called strategy dumb fucks

Jess got out Ramses while Alex got out Cody...

Stop rooting for trash players and maybe you wouldn't have to constantly shit on people actually playing the game

also dying for a devin dump

>it's called strategy dumb fucks
Strategy for an easy 50k minus taxes

Deader than dead. she was screwed no matter what but her blow up with Josh sealed her fate.

+ tip

coke edition

>you will never feel her cans
feels bad

too perfect

*blocks your 500k*

matt and raven back at it again lmaoooo

>the panda samefag just woke up from his nap

I don't even reply to my own posts how am I samefagging????

/ourgirl/

Mark getting a late night bible and milkies session

It's prob multiple people at this point since it's a meme now.

Elena thinks the tower of babel is in 2 chronicles?

Are you allowed to bring any other book into the house besides the bible? just realized I have never seen someone with a book that isn't religious text.

Someone cap that happy zoom in on Mark's face a minute ago.

forgot pic

>157x139

>samefag thinks an uglier version of Bridgette will last in /bb/

she doesn't just have an ugly face, but also an ugly personality. after this season she will be just as forgotten as pao pao is now.

Elena's talking about how exciting and awesome the stories are but is refusing to tell them to Mark, is her entire goal this season to tease him with no results?

Maybe they can bring a dictionary in there so they could understand their bible words like genealogy and blasphemy.

I would bring either hungry caterpillar or grouchy ladybug.

i'm thinking of ditching even these threads. it's not even fun with that fag posting the pics of the troll all the time. every thread is just spammed with the same ugly pictures of the manly panda.

He only really comes around after midnight when most people are going to bed. Besides it's gonna make it all the sweeter when Paul throws Pao Pao under the bus after Cody puts them on the block.

i've been watching live feeds since 14 on Sup Forums. i skipped 15 but i've been on Sup Forums posting since 16. you're here forever you fruit loop dingus. i'll see you on a good early morning friday with a jason/kevin hoh in the next few weeks.

can op in the new thread use this picture pls?

There is something about her that I find unappealing even though I was a bridgettefag.

HOL UP

so you tellin me josh and paul share the HoH bed? have they f-bombed yet?

>share

This is Paul's HoH. Josh has no right to the bed.

>smash crazy pussy every night
>eat every variety of cereal in the day
>quote borat 24/7
>potential to win 500k
very nice!

Last episode they showed xmas telling josh not to do everything Paul says. How do you think they coached her DRs for this ep to have her justify using the ring for Paul?

How does this show work? Is it live 24/7 still or is it weekly episodes?

It ended 6 weeks ago

Cameron pls.

youtube.com/watch?v=9AHDUxGOd-M

>I stood up for Bridgette against Frank

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>paul trying to act like Dr Phil now
I wish I could punch him through my monitor

dumb showfag

Kayser had the Quran.... and a hookah.

so why is there a thread about it?

Just to fuck with you

paul repeats the same lines over and over again so that production can cherry-pick the one where he sounds best or gets the biggest reaction out of someone else. and production gives him the edit he wants, week after week. when he starts going in a direction the show can't work into his favor
>Paul, please come to the diary room
and suddenly he comes out with a different narrative

watching the show on a ~2-month delay lets you skip all the sleeping hours to watch nothing but pure action. we all sync up and watch together after the sleep buffer has been filled.

get a life dude

look how cute she is being and he is such an angry hateful little man

every single person knew this since the wall comp when paul was shouting the same lives over and over so the edit could have his voice narrating it. they didn't even try to hide it since he was outgoing HOH they could've just made him a host since they're so desperate for his annoying voice

Reminder Paul is gay, his best friend is twice his age and likes older men which is why he's drawn to Kevin

youtu.be/3I3-TngKZOY

first line
>I think I miss my family more than I miss my friends
your parents are your only friends you fucking loser you still live in your parents house jesus fuck

and now I'm remembering how pro-paul the edit was last year too, he only held this for about 2 seconds and everyone laughed at him, yet they put it in the show to say he's strong

it pains me to admit how much i hate this little gingerbread man.

what are some kino about nigger """""""""""""""""""presidents""""""""""""""""""" who illegally wiretap the homes of private citizens who happen to be running for president against their chosen trainwreck candidate and is now going to jail? No, I ain't gonna ask the faggots over at Sup Forums

reddit

BB17 with the telephone booth twist

Man Paul was chubby.
He definitely worked out beforehand for this season

why do you think he flexes everytime he knows he's on camera dumb enter poster

I don't

Watch the feeds

>I don't watch the feeds
shoo shoo dumb showfag

Finally saw Mark vs paul argument
youtu.be/9AHDUxGOd-M

Mark "won" but Paul's goal was putting the target on mark AND giving soundbites for production hoping they would make the show. He was trying to repair his image. The episode this airs will show paul as the "anti-bully"

>mfw somehow mark gets spun into being pro-bully

>paul abrahamian
>abrahamian
>abraham
are we sure he isn't an armenian jew?

>Paul agrees that banging pots and pans in someone's face for hours is bullying
>Mark asks if he was bullied by Josh
>Paul refuses to admit that Mark was bullied even though 30 seconds before he said smashing pots in someone's face for hours was bullying

>dad is Russian/Armenian
>plot thickens

>paul abrahamian
>abrahamian
>abraham
>ham
are we sure he isn't a pork?

>paul abrahamian
>abrahamian
>baaa
are we sure he isn't a sheep?

>hey mark you shouldn't ever get in someone's face, you're a big guy and more intimidating than you think
>hey mark why didn't you get in their faces

>hey mark get the fuck out of josh's hoh room you bully
>hey mark why didn't you comfort josh after he was bullied

I feel bad for Mark. No matter what he does someone shits on him.

Him winning is the only way to redeem this season.

>hey josh you need to annoy the fuck out of mark jess and cody this week
>make their life living hell
>holy shit jess you called josh fat!?!?!? OVER THE LINE

>call him tubby and bang a spoon at him
>cries for hours
i just watched most of evel dick's BB8 compilation. did that house just have thicker skin, or was because it wasn't current year? he was calling every girl a lying bitch motherfucker in their face and none of them immediately broke down in tears

twitter.com/iamsheajenkins/status/895101839435116544

This lol

When you're going to fucking dish it you gotta be ready for when people say the obvious, jesus christ.

I'll tweet to Josh that he's fat all the time just to shove it to Paul and Maven and them who are crying about this shit.

praise milkies