Brit/pol/ - Best Olympicsfu Edition

>Thread themes
youtube.com/watch?v=CSav51fVlKU
youtube.com/watch?v=041nXAAn714

>Chinese on suicide watch on last day of Olympics
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3751397/Our-greatest-Games-Team-GB-BEATS-London-2012-medal-haul-sports-chief-praises-magnificent-athletes-following-success-Mo-Farah-women-s-relay-team.html

>Olympics success officially declared immoral
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3751106/PETER-HITCHENS-Gold-synchronised-sunburn-self-delusion-goes-to.html

>Sturgeon's constituency shows the way forward for independent Scotland
express.co.uk/news/uk/702382/Sturgeon-s-EU-slum-Squalor-filth-and-sex-crime-in-constituency-branded-shame-of-Scotland

>Jews finally admit Brexit doom-mongering was all lies
express.co.uk/news/uk/702262/brexit-economy-uk-jp-morgan-ftse-100-britain

>Top judge: kebab removal process broken, right wing death squads only option
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3751122/The-true-lunacy-broken-asylum-Judge-rejects-claims-despairs-tiny-actually-leave-Britain.html

>ISIS: Stop being mean about muslims, or they'll kill you
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/21/londons-muslim-mayor-donald-trump-helping-islamic-state/

>900 out of 1,602 unaccompanied migrant children arrested for rape
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

>user goes on rampage after A level results worse than expected
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3751460/School-s-forever-Huge-fire-explosions-rip-Sussex-academy-building-summer-holidays.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/746341305043783680
reddit.com/r/badukpolitics/comments/4ypso7/i_have_a_fan/
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3751122/The-true-lunacy-broken-asylum-Judge-rejects-claims-despairs-tiny-actually-leave-Britain.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for pakis out

Why would I want them pre-used?

And that Polish one looks like she'd be giving you the bruises. Jeez.

>tfw no gf

So who won the Olympic QT medal?

My money is on the NZ pole vaulter or that THICC polish javelin QT

Who /Trump/ here?

>tfw no children

Who else is #Voting4Owen?

What is drudge report?
Why do Americans get horny over it?

>tfw wife of 8 years and 2 kids
>never wanted this life
>can't afford to move out

trump is too moderate for my tastes.

I'm jealous.

>Not wanting to have rough sex with a Polish girl with arms twice the size of yours

>Giving a shit about yanks

Well done lads on almost not losing the Olympics!

Reminder that any Corbychev fags are voting for someone who got two E's at A-Level

Are Laura

>voting for a retard who 'likes words'

He's better than Shillary but fuck me does he sound thick

High traffic, right-wing reporting. Good place to go to for important news articles.

>Best Olympicsfu
>Not Maria Andrejczyk

Why can't you just live happily with your family and be thankful that you have one?

>economic protectionism

Sam Quek

>belly button piercing

T R A S H
R
A
S
H

Sorry for dumb questions - the local elections. Can somebody explain the idea to me, please, with the mayors, council control and councillors?

Everyone who's not a shill.

Proofs?

>tfw I just submitted my application for a job I really want with a deadline of 22/08/16. I did so 23:59 yesterday

Do you think I'm gonna get woolfe'd?

Probably m8

who /closing ceremony/?

No but you're a fucking idiot for leaving it so late.
What is that gonna tell your potential employer?

It's fake. I am now man enough to vote Hillary.

twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/746341305043783680

Stop being a fag and make sure your kids turn into upstanding members of society who vote ukip.

>UK gives Obama and Islam a big fuck you

top, bants.

Thanks for replying. But it's just links to other sites, what makes it special?

Pretty sure mo won you a few medals that ended up getting you above china in the table

no threads about him?

One of you lads have upset based /u/DemonEggy.

reddit.com/r/badukpolitics/comments/4ypso7/i_have_a_fan/

Whoever you are, I hope you are proud of yourself, smdh.

The stadium there is pretty full for the first time in the past fortnight. Why didn't the IOC realise the sales were embarrassingly low and just give free tickets away to favelafags?

Should we evacuate the remaining White protestants in London to Northern Ireland, send the displaced catholics from Ireland to London then bomb it from orbit?

>mfw even Hillary Clinton respects democracy more than half our fuckin country

>Brit/pol
Take this shit to the Trump General thread

We don't want to fuck Mo.

Trump/Hillary posters get out

Fucking REEEEE

>brit/pol/ is largely burger election free
>mfw burgers are starting to shit the place up

It's a famous copy pasta you summerfag.
Back to plebbit please.

This is nice.

Looks like posturing from draft dodging "I always wanted to get a purple heart"

>all these threads about innocent Europeans getting brutally and randomly murdered by Muslim scum

I really REALLY want to write some strongly worded letters, if you know what I mean.

Do the reverse.

>abandon London to Pakis just to spite the Irish

>this is your the eternal Anglo's brain on heresy

>/r/badukpolitics/

Literally all mad leftists kek

Reddit is only good if you sort by controversial (ie least cucked).

Evening lads I need somebody with 1000hrs in MS paint experience to make a meme for me.

>Paolo my son, you are Brazillian Police now, you must decide to either solve high murder rate or arrest people for vandalised bathroom cubicle doors

Or something like that anyways.

>I really REALLY want to write some strongly worded letters, if you know what I mean.

Are you a jap? It's what the japs always do. Strongly worded letters before they go full fuckin banzai on you

Based Guardian front page.

>watching the olympics closing ceremony
>it's literally just people singing and nothing else

touché

I thing it's late enough to post a comfy Mogg

Imagine the NHS left in control of women though, christ almighty..

>reddit.com/r/badukpolitics/comments/4ypso7/i_have_a_fan/

lol that place is mad af

Job interview tomorrow lads. Wtf is a warehouse assistant and how can I make them think I'd be a good one. Only had 1 interview before and I'm highly autistic

Why do people think that diversity is intrinsically good?

Typically Drudge links news articles that are conservative-leaning. He weeds out the liberal propaganda pieces and shows the most truthful news

the Guardian is a bastion of little Londoner white hating middleclass remainer scum

Brush up on your Polish

Done my best for you lad.

Lads is it true that modern schools teach our children that the first man in Britain was black?

>The PROBLEM RACE keep control of NHS

>"Disgraceful" lack of people who were BORN RIGHT despite warnings

>Study says just 2& of trusts have people who were BORN RIGHT chairs

>Three times as many people who were BORN WRONG in top jobs as those who were BORN RIGHT.

Brainwashing or fear of rejection by their peers.

Just be yourself.

War is peace, freedom is slavery, diversity is our strength.

It's identity politics user.
Races don't exist but we should be diverse.
Whites aren't allowed to think about their race but we need blacks for diversity because it affects their thinking.
Women are exactly the same as men but we need them because their views aren't represented.

Great advice

Myself is unemployable

>Guardian
>leave Rio
>rings
>rustier
Did they see what they did there.

Carrying boxes around all day. Just say you're hard working, reliable and all the usual shite. A mong could do that job (no offense intended, done it myself).

That's not what he meant at all.
He meant the drawings like of pajeet taking a shit in the street or in a toilet and he chooses the street.

>NHS is too white

Guess we'll have to import millions more immigrant doctors with questionable certificates to replace the evil whites because diversity trumps efficiency and then blaming the Tory bankers if everything goes wrong

Imagine the NHS run by pakis and women

Incredible achievement by team GB. Couldn't have come at a better time. Irrelevant little England eh?

> dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3751122/The-true-lunacy-broken-asylum-Judge-rejects-claims-despairs-tiny-actually-leave-Britain.html

This story is appalling. Why isn't the government deporting them when a judge rules against their application? The system is fucked.

Anybody doing anything decent while shitposting? I'm working on a virtual machine based loosely on 70s 8-bit tech.

I don't know.

Honestly if some people who weren't spergs did something beneficial to society and left a snappy manifesto that said things every decent person could support, it would do more good than just sperging out like that guy in Sweden did.

I don't think they were justified at the time, but the methodology of the 1916 rebels is a perfect example.

White male privilege and patriarchy PROTECT ARE NHS, so they're obviously good.

Appreciate it, its a lot better than anything I could have done.

Kind of aiming for this though.

>Incredible achievement by team GB. Couldn't have come at a better time. Irrelevant little England eh?

It's perfect, something to really set us apart from the pack was exactly what we needed.

Team GB fucking smashed it.

I don't get why the rejected applicant isn't detained after the verdict until they are deported, otherwise they just vanish into the woodwork.

Because we're weak, and they know it.
We've been taken for a ride for years.
I genuinely believe that if we'd have been hard on people taking us for fucking granted (eg allowing 1m poles to send all their money home, damaging our economy, and allowing kids in other countries to have child benefits if a parent lives here) we could be one of the richest countries in the world.

Instead we have filthy streets, ugly housing, a education system in complete disarray, wages going down and everyone getting increasingly pissed.

banter map is gr8 lads

What is this magic? Please inform I.

kek, what's the site again?

top kek
does anyone have the one where the jews get gassed?

Link

Forgot about this

Lad. I'm a graphics expert. Currently got an exhibition at the Tate Modern. I think my image represents much more than whatever contrived nonsense you're imagining.

What bothers me is that the admin rewords these to fit their narrative. I made one up about a Pole being racist toward some pakis and waving a knife at them, purely to see if it was posted, and it was but they changed Pole to 'white male'.

>Instead we have filthy streets, ugly housing, a education system in complete disarray, wages going down and everyone getting increasingly pissed.

It was like that before the EU though.
Even leaving aside "muh Commonwealth", is there any country with a problem native population as bad as the "chavs" in England's council estates?

Lads. I am 18 years old, dull, ignorant of the world, weak of will, unread, uncouth, and unhealthy.

But I want nothing more than to become a great man; an ubermensch, a renaissance man and a polymath. A great scholar, and philosopher. The pinnacle of human strength and athleticism. The embodiment of the vitruvian man.

I want to go down in history to my posterity. I want to be a modern day Caesar, Napoleon, Leonardo.

But because of circumstance and my genes, both nature and nurture I am not any of these things and will likely never be. But please, please tell me what I need to do. I will start right now. I just need to know my plan.

Can you help me?

Give me something brit/pol/ approved to listen to while I draw. Preferably something educational.

I will just clarify that I was taking the piss in case you hadn't realised. I'm fucking terrible at anything remotely creative.

istreet watch

Are you trying to imply that Sup Forums isn't a white male?