How can anyone who posts this picture?

Support the narrative that trump is responsible for Muslim violence?
> Boston bomber says he did it because of the bombing the US is doing in the middle east
> Florida night club shooter says he's doing it because of bombings in the middle east
> attacks in France say they are doing it because of the bombings in the middle east

This is a Obama policy, supported by Clinton. We are bombing the middle east to help Israel.

How can anyone do the mental gymnastics to blame someone that has nothing to do with the bombing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jifS0fi9WB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First of all, I don't think a single person has blamed trump for this. It's not an obama policy either though, russia or syrian gov. did the bombing. The US doesn't bomb aleppo.

obama can stop the assad bombings at any time, but chooses not to. He could shoot down every plane, and every helicopter. Assad doesn't have many, so it wouldn't take long.

Everyone is basically suffering from muslime fatigue. Muslims are so fucked up that no one wants to help them.

Someone post the Kratos edit

You must of missed 100 threads this weekend, with people blaming trump for this child's predicament.

>Obama becomes president
>Pulls out US forces in the middle east
>ISIS and general instability in the region in occurs

Really makes you think

You are bombing empty deserts and hospitals sometimes.

If it's a MSF hospital then it was a legitimate target.

Israel must be kept pure, Hillary supports the jewish state while its feared Trump will push diversity that would destroy our homeland by allowing muslims in Israel which is illegal under current Israeli law to protect our homeland because of the holocaust where 6 million jews lost their lives.

I heart breaking photo of a little Klendathian boy injured in the last star trooper operation.
We need to take Klendathian refugees, don't be an Earthist/humanist bigot.

Shhh..... don't wake the sheep faggot.

Fuck the lies. Trump didn't cause this to happen, the media and Obama did:

youtube.com/watch?v=jifS0fi9WB8

"uh like it totally doesn't matter a child is still like a child! We need to fight those commies in russia!"

Normies care more about feels over reals.

You seem to forget that this is real.
Russians want to make everybody think that they have big balls by bombarding night and day.
I'll agree with them when they'll send troops on the ground to directly attack isis members. Civilians don't have to die and if you think the opposite, you're just being edgy

Ha... kidnapped? Shit mang... the nog kings and chiefs sold the dumbest tribesmen into slavery. Show me any proif that the white man went hunting nigs like a damn bug collector.

Most 'refugees' are economic migrants from Africa. 20-30 year old men, often with a criminal past.

They are not war refugees from Syria. They are not vulnerable children. They are not poor women.

They are grown, military age, men.

----

Also, they do not see themselves as refugees. They PAID to get to Europe through scamming traveling schemes promising them a free house, free car, free blonde girlfriend ready to give blowjobs as soon as he crosses the border.

When they enter Europe, they are never grateful. All of them are pissed off as fuck. Constantly refuse the free food they are given because it is not restaurant tier. Complain about only getting a free apartment and not their own free house. Complain about the women who volunteer at the refugee centers because they are not willing to have sex with them.
Generally, they are violent, they throw trash everywhere and the biggest supermarket chain in the country are closing down stores all over the country anywhere near a refugee center because they steal so fucking much despite getting free everything every day.

The guys gets it

Takes two to tango.

And by tango I mean spread propaganda.

>That kid is just one of many necessities in Hillary's bloodlust for ousting Assad

She's famous for her bloodlust, though, with decades of incidents.
Trump wants us to stop playing world police.

Thanks dj gubfs. Time to redpill some cunts

Spread it like wildfire

It's called projection.

>though
I thought we were on the same wavelength here, pal